Taliban Condemns Drone Strike Against ISIS

I doubt the strikes even occurred. And if they did Biden probably spent $28M to blow up a tent like Clinton did.

At this point, I take anything the Bidens administration says as “probably a lie”. The Pentagon didn't even release the name of the "target".

The Pentagon claims they used an R9X missile. Instead of exploding, the weapon ejects a halo of six large blades stowed inside the skin of the missile. That would tend to make a bloody mess, and that's not evident in the pictures I've seen.

Last edited:
Of course they did. Why do you care? I sure don't. They already got between the US and terrorist targets once and it didn't go well for them. They have to complain for the sake of their assumed sovereignty but probably unofficially approved the strikes to begin with.

I doubt the strikes even occurred. And if they did Biden probably spent $28M to blow up a tent like Clinton did.

According to reports, it was two guys on a tuk-tuk and a third person was injured. And they apparently used a special Hellfire missile that deploys blades instead of explosives...

Of course they did. Why do you care? I sure don't. They already got between the US and terrorist targets once and it didn't go well for them. They have to complain for the sake of their assumed sovereignty but probably unofficially approved the strikes to begin with.
I bet Biden sends the terrorists another billion dollars of military hardware as a token of his apology.

According to reports, it was two guys on a tuk-tuk and a third person was injured. And they apparently used a special Hellfire missile that deploys blades instead of explosives...

No names, no evidence provided, and we just happened to already know terrorists were operating in Afghanistan in violation of the withdrawal agreement.

I call bullshit.

I bet Biden sends the terrorists another billion dollars of military hardware as a token of his apology.
That's a bet you'll lose. After the withdrawal is done we can expect a much more confrontational attitude between the US and the Taliban. Right now we both want the same thing and it feels kind of odd to be in this uneasy partnership to get out of Afghanistan and end the war.

That's a bet you'll lose. After the withdrawal is done we can expect a much more confrontational attitude between the US and the Taliban. Right now we both want the same thing and it feels kind of odd to be in this uneasy partnership to get out of Afghanistan and end the war.
Yeah, right. Like Joe or his handlers have a spine.

Given the level of dishonesty that we have seen from the Potatohead administration not only do I suspect that no meaningful target was hit but it is likely that there never even a strike in the first place. Just a down right lie.

Remember the lies that were told by the Obama/Potatohead administration after Benghazi.

Given the level of dishonesty that we have seen from the Potatohead administration not only do I suspect that no meaningful target was hit but it is likely that there never even a strike in the first place. Just a down right lie.

Remember the lies that were told by the Obama/Potatohead administration after Benghazi.
Right now some poor bloke who mocked the Taliban on YouTube is about to take the blame from Biden.

I agree with this. It’s all bullshit.

I still can't believe the press basically gave them a pass on that ridiculous video story lie. I'm pretty sure the same idiots are "advising" Biden. Smells like Susan Rice.

Yeah, right. Like Joe or his handlers have a spine.
Everyone knows the war is back on if another terrorist attack originates in Afghanistan. It may not even end if ISIS manages to step up their attacks on the withdrawal.

Forum List

Back