Taking inventory

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
There's a hole in the ozone bigger than Antarctica, that we created.

There's a garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean twice the size of Texas, that we created.

Last summer there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico the size of the state of Maryland, that we created.

There are 6 nuclear reactors in Japan that have failed and are pouring out radiation.

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years. Atmospheric CO2 is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the Anarctica ice core record goes back 600,000years. We will add another 1,000 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere in the next 100 years.

We are changing the planet, my friends.

ahoy-there-captain-obvious.jpg

funny how an area like the Gul of Mexico, which is used to dealing with oil leakage, has basically recovered from the largest spill ever in less than a year.

There's a garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean twice the size of Texas, that we created.

Last summer there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico the size of the state of Maryland, that we created.

There are 6 nuclear reactors in Japan that have failed and are pouring out radiation.

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years. Atmospheric CO2 is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the Anarctica ice core record goes back 600,000years. We will add another 1,000 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere in the next 100 years.

Keep exaggerating, Chicken Little...It lets us all know what bloody drama queens y'all are.

'Great Garbage Patch' in the Pacific Ocean not so great claim scientists - Telegraph

Keep exaggerating, Chicken Little...It lets us all know what bloody drama queens y'all are.

'Great Garbage Patch' in the Pacific Ocean not so great claim scientists - Telegraph

Makes one wonder whom the real 'fearmongers' truly are...

:woohoo:

:woohoo: I knew we could do it !!!!

I wanted to find a clip of "The Simpsons" where Burns runs a fire drill at the plant and there was a man running in a small circle breathlessly panicked breathing "Firefirefirefirefirefire". But this will have to do.

YouTube - Game Over Man, GAME OVER! (HD)

yes indeedy... we're all gonna die.

Inventory:

- An excess and increasingly obsolete supply of lunatics who think Humanity is a Pox.

There's a giant hole in your critical thinking skills that Public Education and Mass Media created.

We had nothing to do with the ozone "hole". If you grasped the chemistry involved, you would know that you have fallen for a hoax.

As to CO2, we don't even produce enough to overcome the natural deviation from year to year of the earth's own CO2 making machienry.

Oil? How much do you suppose seeps naturally from the ocean floor every year?

The garbage is ours and I'm not very worried about the radiation.

Tell me, does the skin come off your hands from wringing them so much?

So, how do you feel about those e-mails?

How do you feel about the recent revelation that the greenies claims about the Himilayan glaciers were an abject fraud.

How do you feel about Algore taking you gullible fools for a financial ride, on his dishonesty bus?

So, how do you feel about those e-mails?

How do you feel about the recent revelation that the greenies claims about the Himilayan glaciers were an abject fraud.

How do you feel about Algore taking you gullible fools for a financial ride, on his dishonesty bus?

Lately? Owlgore has changed the terms of his AGW argument:

Gore: Global-Warming Fight a Lot Like the Civil Rights Movement<The Hill Via FOX

:lol:

You posted this exact same crap a few months ago and we proved it wrong then. Try coming up with something new would ya. This is boring drivel.

You posted this exact same crap a few months ago and we proved it wrong then. Try coming up with something new would ya. This is boring drivel.
When all you have is a toy hammer... everything looks like a nail and squeaks as you pound repeatedly with no effect till your mommy takes it away because you gave her a headache.

Forum List

Back