CDZ Taking a page from JFK's playbook....

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
It's been done before. Now it's been done again...

...taking a page from Kennedy's playbook...get a pop singer to release a catchy tune ....You may recall that Sinatra did exactly that for JFK.

I knew this was coming, and lo and behold, Mrs. Clinton (the DNC) did it.

It's not a half bad little ditty. It's catchy and "sing-alongy," which is all it needs to be. I doubt it'll win a Grammy, but then it doesn't need to. Besides, both Bill and Hillary Clinton already have Grammy awards. (Barack Obama has two.)

Whatever it takes to get the young voters to vote is fine with me.

Everyone should vote.

Anyone who is not going to vote should move to China or N.Korea.

Everyone should vote.

Actually anyone that going to vote Hilary should move there, since that is what they want America to be like!

Silly far left drone!

JFK was against the establishment and he was against the jesuit order of the illuminati but sadly he had no clue on what he was up against. JFK was against the very wealthiest using their gold to make the rules which was why he had silver backed currency printed into circulation which was a direct attack on the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank. Watch this video if you really want a clear understanding of what has been done to us......

Everyone should vote.

Silly...many Americans should not vote, because they are uninformed.

Of course, the statists love uninformed voters. The less they know the better...they can be counted on to vote for whomever the MSM tells them to vote for.

Well, a fight song from some ardent folks who still believe, want to prove they're all right, that they have wrecking balls inside their brains and stuff. Frankly, I'm hoping this is a parody but sadly, it probably isn't.

It's not even a catchy tune.

Seems the DNC/Mrs. Clinton is "rocking" the music thing....

“Stronger Together” was co-written by Bruce Roberts and Grammy Award-winners Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Carole Bayer Sager.

Other campaign-related songs are here: Hillary Clinton Gets Her First 2016 Campaign Song .

Earlier this year (March), an outfit called "Redeye" performed their assessment of what then was the campaign's music choices. So, here's what they thought.

Donald Trump:
Campaign songs:
  • Twisted Sister's “We're Not Gonna Take It,”
  • The Beatles, “Revolution,” whatever this was,
  • Adele
  • Bruce Springsteen.

Favorite music: He's mentioned in a Rolling Stone interview that he likes the Beatles, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson, Jon Bon Jovi and Elton John. He was recently spotted at an Adele concert in New York City.

Notable endorsements: Azealia Banks, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and Aaron Carter.

What it means: Trump might be the most fascinating candidate when it comes to music, and it's solely for the fact that he's arguably the first presidential candidate incapable of feeling shame. When Adele told Trump to stop using her songs, a day later her track “Skyfall” soundtracked Trump's helicopter landing, and the following day, “Rolling In the Deep” played as he walked onstage at a rally. Whether it's channeling populist rage with Twisted Sister or poking fun at Ted Cruz's Canadian history with Bruce Springsteen's “Born In The U.S.A.,” Trump couldn't care less about decorum and manners. As one volunteer told a New Yorker reporter, music is chosen with the rubric, “the more inappropriate for a political event, the better.” Music is one of his many weapons, and he's using it well.
Hillary Clinton:
Campaign songs: At campaign events, Clinton has a playlist of crowd-pleasing tunes that includes:
  • Jennifer Lopez's "Let's Get Loud,”
  • Katy Perry's "Roar,”
  • Pharrell's “Happy,"
  • Kelly Clarkson's “Stronger,"
  • American Authors' "Best Day of My Life”
  • Others
Favorite music: The former Secretary of State has sung the praises of Beyoncé, along with music from the '60s, revealing in 2011, "So [I like] everything I grew up with—the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, the Who and the Doors. I mean, all of that, plus I like classical music because I find it relaxing when I'm thinking about stressful things."

Notable endorsements:
Demi Lovato, 50 Cent, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, John Legend, Snoop Dogg.

What it means:
Like the Clinton campaign itself, it's an incredibly viable and competent collection of songs. It's got everything from pop to rock and some Latin fare (Marc Anthony's “Vivir Mi Vida” is another staple). Sure, it could use a little hip-hop to get a more accurate slice of America, but now she seems well-equipped to impress with her well-curated playlist and at the polls.

Seems the DNC/Mrs. Clinton is "rocking" the music thing....

“Stronger Together” was co-written by Bruce Roberts and Grammy Award-winners Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Carole Bayer Sager.

Other campaign-related songs are here: Hillary Clinton Gets Her First 2016 Campaign Song .

Earlier this year (March), an outfit called "Redeye" performed their assessment of what then was the campaign's music choices. So, here's what they thought.

Donald Trump:
Campaign songs:
  • Twisted Sister's “We're Not Gonna Take It,”
  • The Beatles, “Revolution,” whatever this was,
  • Adele
  • Bruce Springsteen.

Favorite music: He's mentioned in a Rolling Stone interview that he likes the Beatles, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson, Jon Bon Jovi and Elton John. He was recently spotted at an Adele concert in New York City.

Notable endorsements: Azealia Banks, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and Aaron Carter.

What it means: Trump might be the most fascinating candidate when it comes to music, and it's solely for the fact that he's arguably the first presidential candidate incapable of feeling shame. When Adele told Trump to stop using her songs, a day later her track “Skyfall” soundtracked Trump's helicopter landing, and the following day, “Rolling In the Deep” played as he walked onstage at a rally. Whether it's channeling populist rage with Twisted Sister or poking fun at Ted Cruz's Canadian history with Bruce Springsteen's “Born In The U.S.A.,” Trump couldn't care less about decorum and manners. As one volunteer told a New Yorker reporter, music is chosen with the rubric, “the more inappropriate for a political event, the better.” Music is one of his many weapons, and he's using it well.
Hillary Clinton:
Campaign songs: At campaign events, Clinton has a playlist of crowd-pleasing tunes that includes:
  • Jennifer Lopez's "Let's Get Loud,”
  • Katy Perry's "Roar,”
  • Pharrell's “Happy,"
  • Kelly Clarkson's “Stronger,"
  • American Authors' "Best Day of My Life”
  • Others
Favorite music: The former Secretary of State has sung the praises of Beyoncé, along with music from the '60s, revealing in 2011, "So [I like] everything I grew up with—the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, the Who and the Doors. I mean, all of that, plus I like classical music because I find it relaxing when I'm thinking about stressful things."

Notable endorsements:
Demi Lovato, 50 Cent, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, John Legend, Snoop Dogg.

What it means:
Like the Clinton campaign itself, it's an incredibly viable and competent collection of songs. It's got everything from pop to rock and some Latin fare (Marc Anthony's “Vivir Mi Vida” is another staple). Sure, it could use a little hip-hop to get a more accurate slice of America, but now she seems well-equipped to impress with her well-curated playlist and at the polls.

Cue My Favorite Things and tell us her favorite color, her first childhood pet and favorite flower too! At some point all this cutesy stuff eclipses what ought to be the reason we vote for someone. More and more it's looking like a large chunk of voters vote for someone because they are cool and their musical tastes agree rather than whether this person is the best candidate to run the country. Might as well lower the voting age to 12 because that appears to be the emotional age of many voters anyway.

Forum List

Back