Taking a break for a week

I'll be taking a break for a week, so I won't be checking back on any of these threads... I'm deliberately not taking any device with USMB on it.

And So GIFs | Tenor

I'll be taking a break for a week, so I won't be checking back on any of these threads... I'm deliberately not taking any device with USMB on it.
Cool, i assume we will have a bunch of new Biden bribery evidence to discuss when you get back.

Wow.....we will really, really miss you joe.....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Is that because it would violate the judge's gag order, Mr. Trump?

sounds like youre pretty tired and running out if excuses to deflect for the bidens on all the evidence thats come out in the last few weeks,,,

Taking a break for a week​

Maui is beautiful this time of year

Anyone else notice that in the past several days, this site seems, somehow, cleaner, saner, safer, and just generally better than it usually does? Not by a whole lot, but by a degree that is noticeable?

I wonder why.

Forum List

Back