Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

Go Israel! Don't stop until you have achieved total victory.

Apparently, you, too regard the systematic extermination of Palestine's native resident some sort of team sport which is common among people who know nothing about the conflict and have never set foot in a Palestinian refugee camp.

"Victory", according to the genocidal Zionist miscreants who comfortably cheerlead inexcusable carnage from a safe distance apparently means the same "Greater Israel" that warms the greedy hearts genocidal Zionist psycho-Settlers around the world.

The same "Greater Israel" coveted by right wing Zionist expansionists will, of course, be paid for with American blood and resources, as usual, but I doubt that you'll be volunteering to fight.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."
~George Orwell

greaterisrael.jpg

Israel's ruling right wing expansionists won't stop after they've exterminated Gaza's native residents and seized all of Gaza because right wing Zionist land thieves have been murdering native West Bank residents and stealing(1) and since long before the tragic but suspicious events of 7 October 2023.

Finally, Israel will never know peace, security or "victory" as long as it remains under the rule of genocidal and expansionist right wingers. They will only ensure Israel's destruction with their chronic war mongering.

There are about 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world and about 15.7 Million Jews.

Please explain how Israel is ever going to achieve "total victory" with that reality.

Thanks,

(1). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"
3, November 2023

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

Apparently, you, too regard the systematic extermination of Palestine's native resident some sort of team sport which is common among people who know nothing about the conflict and have never set foot in a Palestinian refugee camp.

"Victory", according to the genocidal Zionist miscreants who comfortably cheerlead inexcusable carnage from a safe distance apparently means the same "Greater Israel" that warms the greedy hearts genocidal Zionist psycho-Settlers around the world.

The same "Greater Israel" coveted by right wing Zionist expansionists will, of course, be paid for with American blood and resources, as usual, but I doubt that you'll be volunteering to fight.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."
~George Orwell

greaterisrael.jpg

Israel's ruling right wing expansionists won't stop after they've exterminated Gaza's native residents and seized all of Gaza because right wing Zionist land thieves have been murdering native West Bank residents and stealing(1) and since long before the tragic but suspicious events of 7 October 2023.

Finally, Israel will never know peace, security or "victory" as long as it remains under the rule of genocidal and expansionist right wingers. They will only ensure Israel's destruction with their chronic war mongering.

There are about 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world and about 15.7 Million Jews.

Please explain how Israel is ever going to achieve "total victory" with that reality.

Thanks,

(1). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"
3, November 2023

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED
Biggest pile of hor$e$hit I've seen around here so far this week...

We shouldn’t be involved in ANY way. These aren’t our problems. Let these folks work their disagreements out between themselves. I’m an ISOLATIONIST by ideology.

I'm beginning to feel more and more that way myself when I read the degree to which other countries regard Americans as "suckers" (1)

I think that America must have some international contacts for both trade and military security but should be far more selective and only make alliances that are mutually beneficial.

Wealthy countries are like wealthy individuals; they tend to attract parasites and con artists .
America is no different and Americans should pay attention when other people regard Americans as "inherently dupable people". (1)

While there are many countries that take advantage of the US (and vice versa), no country has managed to exploit, betray and prey on America like Israel and they know it.

Netanyahu has repeatedly commented on how easy it is to exploit America:

“America is something that you can easily maneuver and move in the right direction. And even if they say something, so then they say something – so what? Look, I wasn’t afraid to maneuver the Americans, I wasn’t afraid to go against the UN.” Benjamin Netanyahu

Apparently, there's a reason that P.T. Barnum made his fortune in America where: "There's a sucker born every minute."

Thanks,

(1). "WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

I'm beginning to feel more and more that way myself when I read the degree to which other countries regard Americans as "suckers" (1)

I think that America must have some international contacts for both trade and military security but should be far more selective and only make alliances that are mutually beneficial.

Wealthy countries are like wealthy individuals; they tend to attract parasites and con artists .
America is no different and Americans should pay attention when other people regard Americans as "inherently dupable people". (1)

While there are many countries that take advantage of the US (and vice versa), no country has managed to exploit, betray and prey on America like Israel and they know it.

Netanyahu has repeatedly commented on how easy it is to exploit America:

“America is something that you can easily maneuver and move in the right direction. And even if they say something, so then they say something – so what? Look, I wasn’t afraid to maneuver the Americans, I wasn’t afraid to go against the UN.” Benjamin Netanyahu

Apparently, there's a reason that P.T. Barnum made his fortune in America where: "There's a sucker born every minute."

Thanks,

(1). "WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

Pretending to stand against intervention in the Middle East,

except to dictate Israelis how to manage their life?

No hypocrisy here.

Pretending to stand against intervention in the Middle East,

except to dictate Israelis how to manage their life?

No hypocrisy here.

Either you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypocrisy" or are being obtuse.

I was strongly against the Iraq War that was one of AIPAC's "quiet successes" (1), (2) and strongly resent sacrificing even more young American lives to maintain America's military presence in the Middle East for the sake of preserving Israel's regional hegemony.

The bullets and bombs used to carry out Netanyahu's genocide wouldn't exist without the countless $ Trillions Israel has extracted from the US over the decades (3) and that makes Americans complicit in Netanyahu's genocide due to AIPAC's insatiable parasitism.

Americans are not funding Hamas or Hezbollah and, therefore, not responsible for their crimes.

Put more simply, Since I oppose funding both Hamas and the IDF for their crimes and atrocities, how is that "hypocritical"?

(1) “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

(2)"Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

(3). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

Which would put it pretty high up in the running for biggest pile world wide.

Maybe when you girls are finished at the gossip fence perhaps you could attempt to refute anything I've written.

Just a thought .....

Either you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypocrisy" or are being obtuse.

I was strongly against the Iraq War that was one of AIPAC's "quiet successes" (1), (2) and strongly resent sacrificing even more young American lives to maintain America's military presence in the Middle East for the sake of preserving Israel's regional hegemony.

The bullets and bombs used to carry out Netanyahu's genocide wouldn't exist without the countless $ Trillions Israel has extracted from the US over the decades (3) and that makes Americans complicit in Netanyahu's genocide due to AIPAC's insatiable parasitism.

Americans are not funding Hamas or Hezbollah and, therefore, not responsible for their crimes.

Put more simply, Since I oppose funding both Hamas and the IDF for their crimes and atrocities, how is that "hypocritical"?

(1) “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

(2)"Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

(3). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

So you don't see the hypocrisy in pretending to be against intervention in the region,
while assuming the US to dictate how Israelis manage their lives?

Call it self contradiction if you want,
semantics don't make it better.

I don't see how you can go wrong here. Either side attacks the US intentionally or by whoopsie, blows up hospitals, claims they are victims, uses violence to pursue their interests. wants to ignite a global conflict, and is heavily financed by their proxy pappas. Can't lose. like picking Mary Ann or Ginger.

So you don't see the hypocrisy in pretending to be against intervention in the region,

I have consistantly been opposed to US intervention in the Middle East

I have consistently been opposed to US intervention in the Middle East in support of any country's aggression.

That includes America's giving Israel the ordinance to carry out its Gaza genocide.

Giving only the IDF the ordinance it uses to mutilate, burn, crush and massacre Gaza's men, women and children is not telling the Israelis how to manage their lives.

It's just as criminal and immoral as giving a known murderer a loaded firearm who then uses it to kill his neighbor.

How is that either "hypocritical" or a "self contradiction"?

Forum List

Back