T.O To Eagles

Originally posted by dmp
ya know? Seriously, when I think of current 'Great Receivers' Ward is for sure on that list. He's a class-act, imo. Another is Bobby Engram.

Bobby Engram - another Penn State standout. A bit underrated and a bit unused in my opinion. Hopefully Seattle will learn to use him some more. He's another one with great work ethics.

Originally posted by OCA
Honestly I would take either Ward or Burress on the Niners. Best combo in football right there.

And let's not forget Antwaan Randle El!

What a trio, too bad Maddox isn't the answer to get them the ball. Maddox is an easy upgrade of Stewart, but an All Pro QB would lead that trio far into the playoffs. A competent O line wouldn't hurt either, which I hope they address this offseason.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Bobby Engram - another Penn State standout. A bit underrated and a bit unused in my opinion. Hopefully Seattle will learn to use him some more. He's another one with great work ethics.

Best RB in the history of PA?

Curt Warner

:D

Engram is the 'clutch' guy...Mister Third Down.

Originally posted by dmp
You mean the things he says when he's screaming out my name, in ecstasy?

Don't know what kind of fantasies you like to have, there, buddy, but you can take me off the mailing list of invitees.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Don't know what kind of fantasies you like to have, there, buddy, but you can take me...

Uh....I can't...I'm married...to a woman.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Does he qualify knowing that he finished his career with the Seahawks?

No - No more than Warren Moon (who played for KC? after?) will ever be known to me, or thought of, as a Seahawk. It's like, i'd never call...what's his name...that big Center from the Nick's with the HUGE nostrels? Ewing? he'll never be 'sonic' to me.

In order to 'be' a seahawk...or a mariner...one has to come up thru the organization (KG jr.) or spend defining amount of time here (Jay Buhner), etc.

Yeah that was a good flick. I'm ashamed to say it but i'm having a senior moment and cannot remember, wait it just hit me, Brian Piccolo from Brian's Song. Didn't he go to Penn St also?

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah that was a good flick. I'm ashamed to say it but i'm having a senior moment and cannot remember, wait it just hit me, Brian Piccolo from Brian's Song. Didn't he go to Penn St also?

He went to Wake Forest, and then later to the Bears.

Forum List

Back