Systemic Racism is a Propaganda LIE

PatriotArmy

Platinum Member
May 1, 2021
O'Reilly Tears Biden, Media on FALSE 'Systemic Racism' Narrative
O'Reilly lost all respect for President Biden when stood up in front of the world and indicted the United States as systemically racist.

"I don't want my children thinking they are racist. Do you want your children thinking they're racist if you're white? Do you want the president of the United States putting that out? I don't. I have no respect for Joe Biden."

Biden is the president of the country, trashing his own nation with the false narrative of 'systemic racism.' No sitting president has ever trashed their country like this. Bill spoke in depth about this on Sean Hannity's radio program.

O'Reilly really use to rip the whole Systemic Racism BS to shreds in his Fox News days. Fox really screwed up getting rid of him. He was the last prime time news guy with any sort of "gravitas". I think he actually swayed independents when he was on.

More related:

Well, if you're a Democrat, what you say as President doesn't matter as much as.....say a Republican President.

• Banned
This is great! "Woke Professor GRILLS Student for Supporting Police - Weekly Wrap w/ Amala"

Today Amala reacts to a viral video of a professor grilling a student over his support of the police. Plus Twitter freaks out over "xenophobic" travel restrictions, the SNL cast melts down over having Elon Musk as a host, and food website Epicurious BANS beef?

ME: This professor said that policing in America has its roots in chasing down slaves and that's why the police are systemically racist. Can you believe that stupidity? If I had a professor like that we would do something about that.

O'Reilly Tears Biden, Media on FALSE 'Systemic Racism' Narrative
O'Reilly lost all respect for President Biden when stood up in front of the world and indicted the United States as systemically racist.

"I don't want my children thinking they are racist. Do you want your children thinking they're racist if you're white? Do you want the president of the United States putting that out? I don't. I have no respect for Joe Biden."

Biden is the president of the country, trashing his own nation with the false narrative of 'systemic racism.' No sitting president has ever trashed their country like this. Bill spoke in depth about this on Sean Hannity's radio program.

O'Reilly really use to rip the whole Systemic Racism BS to shreds in his Fox News days. Fox really screwed up getting rid of him. He was the last prime time news guy with any sort of "gravitas". I think he actually swayed independents when he was on.

More related:

O'Reilly did stuff and has paid the price in full. I'm glad he exposed Biden for the big lie.

If Bill can settle down and keep his personal life in check he could make a trailing television network come back all by himself. I'm done with fox on account of Marxist Juan pitching for the old liar's swindling the Democrats are doing against this nation. I'd also like Dan Bongino on a national station.

I pray for reconciliation of Bill O'Reilly to have a second chance if he wants one. But he must live clean or stay away. And that's the truth.

Systems do not discriminate, people do. There is no official system that has rules, procedures, and official processes that allow discrimination, because that would be illegal and any organization that uses such a system would be destroyed in today's world. The problem isn't in any system, it's in the people who operate those systems; racism still exists today, but not in any system.

This is great! "Woke Professor GRILLS Student for Supporting Police - Weekly Wrap w/ Amala"

Today Amala reacts to a viral video of a professor grilling a student over his support of the police. Plus Twitter freaks out over "xenophobic" travel restrictions, the SNL cast melts down over having Elon Musk as a host, and food website Epicurious BANS beef?

ME: This professor said that policing in America has its roots in chasing down slaves and that's why the police are systemically racist. Can you believe that stupidity? If I had a professor like that we would do something about that.

The sad thing is she is not unique. Thanks to the spread of the BLM cancer into education, pinheads like her are taking control of faculties at colleges across the country. My wife sees it everyday. She lets me read the Woke and DEI (Diversity Equity Inclusion) emails. It's ridiculous and dangerous.

Systems do not discriminate, people do. There is no official system that has rules, procedures, and official processes that allow discrimination, because that would be illegal and any organization that uses such a system would be destroyed in today's world. The problem isn't in any system, it's in the people who operate those systems; racism still exists today, but not in any system.

Well, the system did discriminate once upon a time but not anymore. Correct.

As for racism still existing today, the lie being spread that cops go after blacks is a big fat lie, disproven by that stats. Its just more hate and race-baiting from the Left.

Until white people are the minority, this will be a racist country. We were on track for that until the Racist Bigot Orange fat Cuck was president for 4 years.

Luckily, we’re back on track. Thanks to Biden, America is back!

Oh goody, another post feature the former Fox serial groper. Sadly trying to climb his way back into relevancy. Well, take a good look at Glenn Beck, Mr Bill. That's your future. Nobody who's anyone gives a shit.
Help fix the issues and address them, or sit down and be silent. We understand you're selling out and courting the alt-right but it really is pathetic.
Fuck O'Reilly. :)

Until white people are the minority, this will be a racist country. We were on track for that until the Racist Bigot Orange fat Cuck was president for 4 years.

Is this finally an admission?? I have been waiting FIVE years for Trump supporters to come clean about why they actually supported him. :auiqs.jpg:

Until white people are the minority, this will be a racist country. . . .

Thank you for that giant, ignorant, racist lie.

By the way, about your avatar: Transgenders are sick disgusting perverts who should be nowhere near children, Any parent who allows their children to go down that rope should be strung up by their genitals and spat upon until their bodies decay.

Is this finally an admission?? I have been waiting FIVE years for Trump supporters to come clean about why they actually supported him. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s one of 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why I hate trump. Why does he care about white people so much? Hitler loved white people the same way Trump does

Last edited:
Until white people are the minority, this will be a racist country. . . .

Thank you for that giant, ignorant, racist lie.

By the way, about your avatar: Transgenders are sick disgusting perverts who should be nowhere near children, Any parent who allows their children to go down that rope should be strung up by their genitals and spat upon until their bodies decay.
Thanks for sharing that you’re a bigoted Transphobe

It isn't overt, it's covert.

i.e.
Absentee voting was a push by republicans for the past decade or two. They pushed loosening restrictions so that their constituents could easily vote.

Mostly 'white Americans' took advantage of the eased rules for who can absentee vote...

This past election blacks decided they would use this absentee voting system that whites had been using all along....

And now every Republican run state, came out of their CPAC convention, with marching orders to get their legislators to pass stricter voting laws on who can absentee vote, with the guise of voter fraud blah blah big lie blah.... Even though no voter fraud was shown to have occurred.... This was not done when mostly white, republican voters were using it....the whole previous decade, but now that blacks are using it, republicans are making it harder to do.

And even states like Florida, who claimed to have an election that was perfect, and no major fraud, came out of that CPAC convention, even changing his laws, making absentee voting, a little harder....with no evidence of any fraud, to make it a little harder, on blacks who finally took advantage of the system in place for republican whites.

Thanks for sharing that you’re a bigoted Transphobe

A "phobia" is a "fear". I have no fear at all of those sick little degenerate freaks. I speak the truth about them, that they are sick in the head. That is FACT, not phobia.

It’s one of 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why I hate trump . . .

There is only one reason you hate Trump: Its because he is a good man and a great American, and you loathe yours0elf because you can never be either one of those things. You ae a sick degenerate who promotes perversion. You hate yourself, not Trump, and you lash out in your blind hate

Forum List

Back