Swing Trading

Increasingly I find an easier sleeping point and better returns by just selling options on steady dividend payers.

$0.02/sh/qtr in dividends, $0.0-$0.05/sh 10x/year @ $0.30/sh/year from premiums with three round lots that gives me $11,400 more to acquire more issues and more round lots of existing positions., works for me.

$0.02/sh/qtr in dividends, $0.0-$0.05/sh 10x/year @ $0.30/sh/year from premiums with three round lots that gives me $11,400 more to acquire more issues and more round lots of existing positions., works for me.

Your dividend is wrong. Your multiplication is REALLY wrong.

The thread isn't about options and dividends.

Micron Tech is looking to me like it's oversold now. I was trading it into earnings and have been on the sidelines since. But it looks cheap to me at these levels around 48. I think the 200 day moving avg is 46 ish.

Hindsite: A $3,000 investment in SENS the day this thread was started (4 days ago), you could have sold it today for $3,800. An $800 profit in 4 days ain't bad. I'm just sayin'.

Last edited:
Micron Tech is looking to me like it's oversold now. I was trading it into earnings and have been on the sidelines since. But it looks cheap to me at these levels around 48. I think the 200 day moving avg is 46 ish.
It's right at the resistance level now. Support is 44. I'd let it drop a little more but it looks like it's got a lot of room to climb and the trend is definitely UP. Even if you got in at 48 it would make you money. Media hype over a possible trade war is holding it down but could be a great opportunity to buy. Let's watch what it does Monday.

Another one I was trading a few weeks ago is AMD. It is of course tanking, but I noticed that when it bottomed recently there was enormous buy volume at just above 9 and it bounced to 9.70.

Forum List

Back