Got this update on my phone this morning...

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
"Dow is set to plunge nearly 500 points as China announces new tariffs today".

Thank you President Trump...glad I am still more than a decade away from retirement, though that may not be enough time to undo the damage this moron will do.

Thank you President Trump...glad I am still more than a decade away from retirement, though that may not be enough time to undo the damage this moron will do.
Don't think of it as a loss, think of it as a character building moment you can use in retirement instead of the dough...

The economy, like the market, is no where near as strong as people had hoped. Be prepared for the tRump recession.

I'd rather a steady incline like under Obama did, than erratic.
Sorry, Trump isn't a crook like Obama.
He's not gonna bribe the fed chairman into lowering interest rates and he's not gonna use Quantitative Easing to artificially prop up the markets.
Bribe the fed chair into lowering interest rates?

What planet are you from anyway?

Why does our president hate America?

Im looking forward to it crashing to about 5000. Pick up some good bets for pennies on the dollar.

Like any of you lowlife piece of shit LefTards have anything at stake in the stock market....haha. Funny shit.
You beg taxpayers to pay your way....yet you have investment accounts....RIGHT!
Makes perfect sense to ignorant fools I guess.

Im looking forward to it crashing to about 5000. Pick up some good bets for pennies on the dollar.

Not everyone has that luxury

Like any of you lowlife piece of shit LefTards have anything at stake in the stock market....haha. Funny shit.
You beg taxpayers to pay your way....yet you have investment accounts....RIGHT!
Makes perfect sense to ignorant fools I guess.

My poor little communist racist! you who wants the government to control the economy should not be calling anyone a leftist

Forum List

Back