swedishstan

The sooner people realize that muslim's are the source of all evil in the world....

Yeah, Islam really explains Pol Pot.
Islam explains fucking islam you moron. We don't need any comparisons other than what evil people will do in large groups.

Today we have a muslim problem. In past years it may have been a different name but the actions and goals were the same. If you're too stupid to follow that bouncing ball maybe you aren't the best person to check with before actually defending ourselves against these kinds of people. You're too stupid to recognize the actual threat.

The sooner people realize that muslim's are the source of all evil in the world....

Islam explains fucking islam you moron. We don't need any comparisons other than what evil people will do in large groups.

Today we have a muslim problem. In past years it may have been a different name but the actions and goals were the same. If you're too stupid to follow that bouncing ball maybe you aren't the best person to check with before actually defending ourselves against these kinds of people. You're too stupid to recognize the actual threat.

And you, apparently, are too stupid to see beyond meaningless tautologies, or to assemble any kind of coherent thought. But I won't hold it against you, this time. Though I suspect that a long history of the same has led most rational people who have ever encountered you to do so.

And you, apparently, are too stupid to see beyond meaningless tautologies, or to assemble any kind of coherent thought. But I won't hold it against you, this time. Though I suspect that a long history of the same has led most rational people who have ever encountered you to do so.
Coherent thought is actually recognizing who the problem is and avoiding the PC bullshit that keeps encouraging them. The long history of your position is pretty well documented and it results in the appeaser's death in the most horrific way possible.

Get your head out of your ass.

In Sweden muslims become integrated, at the same time, the immigration policy to Sweden is extreme and countinue in the same way. Muslism should be accepted but the immigration must hold a reasonable level.

Forum List

Back