Sweden...more crime news...and let's say Trump wasn't wrong...

10 Countries With the Lowest Crime Rates - Toptenz.net

It'll be interesting to see how this changes from the 2015 figures the article uses. I still have impression that the U.S. is still the most violent western country.
We would be one of the least violent if we didnt have minorities with shitty sub cultures in the US. Inferior cultures cause a lot of problems.

That shitty white male subculture is responsible for so many mass shootings. So, I agree.

It'll be interesting to see how this changes from the 2015 figures the article uses. I still have impression that the U.S. is still the most violent western country.
We would be one of the least violent if we didnt have minorities with shitty sub cultures in the US. Inferior cultures cause a lot of problems.

That shitty white male subculture is responsible for so many mass shootings. So, I agree.
True, they do it too, its just FAR less frequent, so their shitty culture isnt as shitty as the people we are talking about.

Look, your president can't stick to the truth, he prefers some news channel as source of intelligence and as of Sweden - he's as clueless as the rest of you petty, racist and scared shitless Americans who bears no resemblance what so ever to those who projected you on the moon, protectors of freedom and liberty in a time when America was great.

The harsh fact is this: There are problems over here, mainly due to immigration and the lack of integration. But it is all over the media. Every channel, every day. There is no cover up or lies, we know, we all do - we're just not scared enough to let innocent people die just yet. Like you are.

So shut the fuck up about what's going on outside of your beloved little community, build your walls and hide. I won't miss you - I'll miss who you were.

It isn't the white mass shooters that are the problem....it is the democrat voters in democrat controlled cities that are shooting the majority of the 9,616 people in 2015.......of course, the majority of those are criminals getting shot....

From Mother Jones....non muslim terrorist attacks, attacks by possible white guys....17 people killed.......

So...a possible 17 people killed by white guys in mass shootings....vs........9,599 that you have to account for ........true, of those 9,599 there are white guys...but the majority are black and hispanic males in gangs or drug cartels....

The problem is single teenage mothers, who over generations have raised young males without having fathers in the home to teach them how to be adult men...with impulse control.

crime is indeed a problem in Sweden......and it is reaching everyone....

Crime Soars As Young Migrants Mug Pensioners for Drugs Money - Breitbart

On Friday, Moderate party MP Marta Obminska wrote to Sweden’s interior minister about crime plaguing the city, where she said “people, not just girls” now find it uncomfortable to go outside.

“And this doesn’t just apply during the night. People avoid the Travel Centre and some parts of town. They are attacked with a knife or gun from behind. This is not the Uppsala we desire.

“According to the police, there are ninety unaccompanied refugees in Uppsala who abuse heroin. Muggings are also carried out by the Moroccan street children. They are suspected to be a big part of personal robberies – performed to fund addiction – but also other criminal acts”, wrote the MP.

Describing the situation as “serious” and noting there was even a shooting in the city this weekend, Ms Obminska told 24Uppsala.se that “muggings take place regularly, from early evening to morning.”

The Swedish establishment has been keen to discredit claims that its open border policy has led to trouble. U.S. President Donald J. Trump drew attention to the Nordic nation recently, stating at a rally that the country is “having problems like they never thought possible” as a result of mass migration.

A couple of things. First, while it may be indicative of the whole country, this article is almost entirely about one Swedish city, Uppsala. Second, people didn't get upset at Trump for saying crime is up in Sweden, they got upset because he said something had happened the night before his speech. Because of the context, with mentions of Brussels, Nice, and Paris, all places where relatively well-known terror attacks have taken place, people thought Trump was talking about a terrorist attack in Sweden.

No......they made up what he said in his speech.......we know he discussed Germany and Sweden about their immigration problem....and then he mentioned Nice and Paris for specific attacks. The democrat press lied and said he made a reference to a terrorist attack the night before, which he didn't do....

Trump didn't just discuss an immigration problem in Sweden, he said something had happened the night before, "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden." While he later clarified that he meant a Fox news report from the night before, at the time it was reasonable to infer that he meant a terror attack, based on the context.

Wrong...you didn't put the entire quote in your post.....he said Germany, and Sweden together.....then, he stated specific sites of terrorism....Nice, Brussels and Paris.....the entire quote shows that Sweden wasn't included in the specific attack, and he clarified that he was referring to a story on immigration in Sweden the night before.....it was the left wing who added Terrorist ATtack last night....and just would not let that go.....they lied about what he said...

I posted a video of that portion of his speech in my next post. He said, "You look at what's happening in Germany....you look at what's happening last night in Sweden......Sweden.....who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers, they're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris."

Because Trump specified "last night" when he mentioned Sweden, it indicates some specific event. Yes, he clarified the next day that he didn't mean a specific event.....but until that clarification, it seemed as though he did. Nothing happened the night before in Sweden, instead the night before he had seen a report about Sweden.

It also wasn't just "the Democrat press" that thought he was talking about a terror attack. Swedish officials wondered what attack Trump was talking about after the comments, as did many individuals around the country. It was very similar to the Bowling Green Massacre comments by Conway. Perhaps it was just a miscommunication, but it was a bad one.

Trump's quote certainly does not show that Sweden wasn't included as a specific attack. He absolutely did mention something specific happening in Sweden, and the context of the comments makes a terror attack by far the most likely thing for him to have meant. Yes, he clarified that he didn't mean that the next day. I'm not arguing anything else is true. I'm just pointing out that when he made the comments, it very much did sound as though he were saying an attack had occurred in Sweden, related to immigrants in that country, and likely an act of terrorism because of his references to Brussels, Nice, and Paris.

Look at what he said....and it is obvious that with Germany and Sweden he was talking about immigration...

"You look at what's happening in Germany....you look at what's happening last night in Sweden......Sweden.....who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers, they're having problems like they never thought possible.

Hate to break it to you sport....but if you look at mass public shootings in 2016......only one of them was white guy...the rest were black guys or muslim terrorists....a total of 6 killed by this guy.....

sooooo....you are clueless about this issue...but thanks for playing...

Hate to break it to you sport....but if you look at mass public shootings in 2016......only one of them was white guy...the rest were black guys or muslim terrorists....a total of 6 killed by this guy.....

1. I'd love to see your source.

2. How cute, even if true, for you to act like 2016 is enough of a history to be statistically significant.

2. How cute, even if true, for you to act like 2016 is enough of a history to be statistically significant.

Yeah.......I forgot to link to the Mother Jones mass shooting data site.......all the mass public shootings since 1982 with all the details.....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2017: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

And here are the total number of those killed in mass public shootings........I looked up the mass shooters in 2016 for white guys......you can look up the rest.....

Remember.....9,616 gun murders according to the FBI in 2015.........and how may by mass public shooters..according to anti gun, Mother Jones?

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1999...42 ( Columbine)
1991...35 (Looby's cafe)
1983...none listed

And also...in a country of 320 million people...these mass public shooters are not a problem....unless you are actually in the gun free zone where they are killing people......

Our non gun murder rates are higher than their total murder rate.....it isn't a gun problem...we have a teenage mother problem, where teenage mothers are raising generations of young males without fathers. They are growing up with little to no impulse control and no guidance from adult men....that is our problem...

Yawn, the inaccurate FBI data that recorded no homicides in Newtwon the year of Sandy Hook?

No, guy, we have a gun problem. And a wealth distribution problem. And yes, a breakdown of the family problem. We should work on fixing all of them.

"We have a wealth distribution problem"

"From each according to his ability to each according to his need."

We need to investigate his Russian connection!

Did you do this nonsense with Obama's 57 states comment?
Yes.

Cracks me up every time someone defends something stupid that Trump does by attacking Obama/Clinton/Whoever for doing the same. It makes no sense, this isn't some sport with a scorecard, either he said/did something stupid or he didn't.

Actually, I believe we would be "normal" if that was the case. I have not seen any claims that we would be better than say, England.

A couple of things. First, while it may be indicative of the whole country, this article is almost entirely about one Swedish city, Uppsala. Second, people didn't get upset at Trump for saying crime is up in Sweden, they got upset because he said something had happened the night before his speech. Because of the context, with mentions of Brussels, Nice, and Paris, all places where relatively well-known terror attacks have taken place, people thought Trump was talking about a terrorist attack in Sweden.

No......they made up what he said in his speech.......we know he discussed Germany and Sweden about their immigration problem....and then he mentioned Nice and Paris for specific attacks. The democrat press lied and said he made a reference to a terrorist attack the night before, which he didn't do....

Trump didn't just discuss an immigration problem in Sweden, he said something had happened the night before, "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden." While he later clarified that he meant a Fox news report from the night before, at the time it was reasonable to infer that he meant a terror attack, based on the context.

Wrong...you didn't put the entire quote in your post.....he said Germany, and Sweden together.....then, he stated specific sites of terrorism....Nice, Brussels and Paris.....the entire quote shows that Sweden wasn't included in the specific attack, and he clarified that he was referring to a story on immigration in Sweden the night before.....it was the left wing who added Terrorist ATtack last night....and just would not let that go.....they lied about what he said...

I posted a video of that portion of his speech in my next post. He said, "You look at what's happening in Germany....you look at what's happening last night in Sweden......Sweden.....who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers, they're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris."

Because Trump specified "last night" when he mentioned Sweden, it indicates some specific event. Yes, he clarified the next day that he didn't mean a specific event.....but until that clarification, it seemed as though he did. Nothing happened the night before in Sweden, instead the night before he had seen a report about Sweden.

It also wasn't just "the Democrat press" that thought he was talking about a terror attack. Swedish officials wondered what attack Trump was talking about after the comments, as did many individuals around the country. It was very similar to the Bowling Green Massacre comments by Conway. Perhaps it was just a miscommunication, but it was a bad one.

Trump's quote certainly does not show that Sweden wasn't included as a specific attack. He absolutely did mention something specific happening in Sweden, and the context of the comments makes a terror attack by far the most likely thing for him to have meant. Yes, he clarified that he didn't mean that the next day. I'm not arguing anything else is true. I'm just pointing out that when he made the comments, it very much did sound as though he were saying an attack had occurred in Sweden, related to immigrants in that country, and likely an act of terrorism because of his references to Brussels, Nice, and Paris.

Look at what he said....and it is obvious that with Germany and Sweden he was talking about immigration...

"You look at what's happening in Germany....you look at what's happening last night in Sweden......Sweden.....who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers, they're having problems like they never thought possible.

Again, he very clearly said something was "happening last night" when he was talking about Sweden. That indicates some sort of incident. He said later that what was "happening last night" was a news report about Sweden. He misspoke, and it sounded like he was talking about some sort of attack until he cleared it up the next day. I'm not sure why you seem to be insisting Trump did not misspeak. :dunno:

Our non gun murder rates are higher than their total murder rate.....it isn't a gun problem...we have a teenage mother problem, where teenage mothers are raising generations of young males without fathers. They are growing up with little to no impulse control and no guidance from adult men....that is our problem...

Yawn, the inaccurate FBI data that recorded no homicides in Newtwon the year of Sandy Hook?

No, guy, we have a gun problem. And a wealth distribution problem. And yes, a breakdown of the family problem. We should work on fixing all of them.

And again...we don't have a gun problem...we have a young male raised without fathers problem...since the owners of 357-400 million guns use those guns responsibly, and the ones who don't ....9,616 are so small a number out of those totals as to barely register....

crime is indeed a problem in Sweden......and it is reaching everyone....

Crime Soars As Young Migrants Mug Pensioners for Drugs Money - Breitbart

On Friday, Moderate party MP Marta Obminska wrote to Sweden’s interior minister about crime plaguing the city, where she said “people, not just girls” now find it uncomfortable to go outside.

“And this doesn’t just apply during the night. People avoid the Travel Centre and some parts of town. They are attacked with a knife or gun from behind. This is not the Uppsala we desire.

“According to the police, there are ninety unaccompanied refugees in Uppsala who abuse heroin. Muggings are also carried out by the Moroccan street children. They are suspected to be a big part of personal robberies – performed to fund addiction – but also other criminal acts”, wrote the MP.

Describing the situation as “serious” and noting there was even a shooting in the city this weekend, Ms Obminska told 24Uppsala.se that “muggings take place regularly, from early evening to morning.”

The Swedish establishment has been keen to discredit claims that its open border policy has led to trouble. U.S. President Donald J. Trump drew attention to the Nordic nation recently, stating at a rally that the country is “having problems like they never thought possible” as a result of mass migration.
Did you see on MSN this morning where they list the number one cities to visit. LMFAO OMG they had Sweden, Germany, etc listed near the top of the list imagine how many dumbasses have no idea of the rapes , murders going over there because msm keeps it suppressed.

Forum List

Back