Sweden has a higher murder rate than South Africa

Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 100-150 explosions.[1][2][3] There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015,[4] up from a total of 25 in all of 2014.[5] Malmö police have consequently warned about undetonated grenades in the city.[6][7] According to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions, such as Mexico with the ongoing drug war and one study suggests it had four to five times as many fatal shootings per capita as Norway and Germany from 2008-2014.[8][2] Many attacks are related to organised crime and extortion of restaurants and businesses.

In Malmö, the grenades are frequently old weapons from the wars in the Balkans. The police assume that someone imported a large cache of grenades, which has then been distributed to criminal gangs.[10]

List of grenade attacks in Sweden - Wikipedia

Good point g5000. Healthy sized portion of rapefugees take part in organized crime, as well.
Nice try, fuckwad.

Sorry, but your masturbation fantasy is fake.

Absolutely no one believes that the regular swedes are responsible for the grenade attacks, no one.
Now you are desperately pulling more shit out of your ass. I have provided links and evidence.

You have provided nothing but shit you pull out of your ass in a topic that made up a HUGE lie that the murder rate in Sweden is higher than the murder rate in South Africa.

It's what you bigoted fucks do. You MAKE SHIT UP!
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally. This verse tells Muslims that two very distinct standards are applied based on religious status. Also the word used for 'hard' or 'ruthless' in this verse shares the same root as the word translated as 'painful' or severe' to describe Hell in over 25 other verses including 65:10, 40:46 and 50:26..

The Quran's Verses of Violence

TheReligionofPeace
TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

That is not made up. To Muslims those words are set in stone, unchangable.

Breitbart as the source. There is no limit to the depths they’ll sink to to discredit immigration or refugees.
Have you eve rread the Koran?
You never have. You bigoted tards just parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

Your propagandists absolutely depend on your willful stupidity and credulousness.
You are projecting your faults on me. Have you seen what Islamic holy literature says? If you have, it is you that is willfully ignorant.

Lastamember-----your posts are too NON-SPECIFC to be clear. I have read the Islamic holy
literature, attended some Friday mosque services and socialized with LOTS of muslims.
My husband was born in a shariah adherent muslim country. What is it you find people
"ignorant" of?

Breitbart as the source. There is no limit to the depths they’ll sink to to discredit immigration or refugees.
You never have. You bigoted tards just parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

Your propagandists absolutely depend on your willful stupidity and credulousness.
You are projecting your faults on me. Have you seen what Islamic holy literature says? If you have, it is you that is willfully ignorant.

Lastamember-----your posts are too NON-SPECIFC to be clear. I have read the Islamic holy
literature, attended some Friday mosque services and socialized with LOTS of muslims.
My husband was born in a shariah adherent muslim country. What is it you find people
"ignorant" of?
The violence and hate outweighs anything else, you should know that. Any tolerant verses have been abrogated.

Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 100-150 explosions.[1][2][3] There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015,[4] up from a total of 25 in all of 2014.[5] Malmö police have consequently warned about undetonated grenades in the city.[6][7] According to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions, such as Mexico with the ongoing drug war and one study suggests it had four to five times as many fatal shootings per capita as Norway and Germany from 2008-2014.[8][2] Many attacks are related to organised crime and extortion of restaurants and businesses.

In Malmö, the grenades are frequently old weapons from the wars in the Balkans. The police assume that someone imported a large cache of grenades, which has then been distributed to criminal gangs.[10]

List of grenade attacks in Sweden - Wikipedia

Good point g5000. Healthy sized portion of rapefugees take part in organized crime, as well.
Nice try, fuckwad.

Sorry, but your masturbation fantasy is fake.

Absolutely no one believes that the regular swedes are responsible for the grenade attacks, no one.
Now you are desperately pulling more shit out of your ass. I have provided links and evidence.

You have provided nothing but shit you pull out of your ass in a topic that made up a HUGE lie that the murder rate in Sweden is higher than the murder rate in South Africa.

It's what you bigoted fucks do. You MAKE SHIT UP!
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally. This verse tells Muslims that two very distinct standards are applied based on religious status. Also the word used for 'hard' or 'ruthless' in this verse shares the same root as the word translated as 'painful' or severe' to describe Hell in over 25 other verses including 65:10, 40:46 and 50:26..

The Quran's Verses of Violence

TheReligionofPeace
TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

That is not made up. To Muslims those words are set in stone, unchangable.

Quaran teaches us that sexual relations with the underaged is completely legitimate.

I am sure, g5000 loves it all the way through, especially those parts. He can only dream of being able to live up to Muhammed and his 11-year old wife. That must be why he's such an apologist.

"ignorant" of?

oh post 41 RIGHT----lots of people are ignorant of that stuff

"ignorant" of?
The violence and hate outweighs anything else, you should know that. Any tolerant verses have been abrogated.

yes-----you are right

Anyone who is surprised by these developments is a moron, and the obvious solution is to reverse their immigrant policies.

Europe is doomed. Europe has submitted to Islam.

And there can be no civil war there either. The people in Europe have been totally disarmed and rendered helpless.

It's very sad to see the downfall of a once great continent.

All in the name of Globlalism.

Sad sad sad.

No go zones = fake news .

well Timmy,
How are people being killed in Sweeden? I thought they had tough gun laws? It wouldn't be the "Migrants" would it?

Why don’t you tell me ? And while you are add it, how about a link to Swedens murder rate that’s worse than South Africa ?

This is all fake news racist propaganda .

well Timmy,
How are people being killed in Sweeden? I thought they had tough gun laws? It wouldn't be the "Migrants" would it?

Why don’t you tell me ? And while you are add it, how about a link to Swedens murder rate that’s worse than South Africa ?

Being against importing hostile violent barbarians is not racist.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

well Timmy,

How so? I didn’t start this thread. I’m just asking for a simple link to support the op claim on a countries murder rate .

Unless, it’s just a made up lie !

well Timmy,

How so? I didn’t start this thread. I’m just asking for a simple link to support the op claim on a countries murder rate .

You are being a race baiting asshole by accusing someone on racism for being against the importation of hostile violent barbarians.

well Timmy,

You are being a race baiting asshole by accusing someone on racism for being against the importation of hostile violent barbarians.

Or , one might say that I’m dead on that they are racist ! Since they post some racist fake news that no one seems to be able to confirm .

why do you say that, Timmy------do you live in a big time city? I do------there are places
that the cops avoid

Let's have some fun and drop little Timmy off at 2:30 AM on the corner of MLK blvd in any city of this country, just to see what hilarity ensures.

Someone needs to be there to film it so they can upload it to Youtube for the hilarity.

Denver's New PR Campaign:

Come Visit Beautiful Denver Colorado!
We'll make you feel right at home!
We'll even let you shit on the sidewalk!

Getting toked up on pot and crapping on the sidewalk? What more does any liberal need? I mean besides loose shoes and tight pussy?

Forum List

Back