Sweden has a higher murder rate than South Africa

2) You cannot carry your gun around - only while you are hunting. I remember one colleague freaking out about what to do with a gun on the way home from a hunting trip while stopping at a grocery store. He removed a part of the gun that was essential for its function and took that part into the store while leaving the rest in the car – and was still not sure of the legality of this.

Cool. He was in fear of going to jail, for no reason.

What a great country.

Meanwhile his government refuses to release data on the demographics of his nation's growing crime problem.

4) If you shoot an intruder, you will go to jail. There are laws out there that limit the amount of force you can use. If the choice is between taking someone’s life and losing your TV, you will be punished for taking the life --- I could be wrong about this one, since I cannot seem to find the actual law on the books -- but I have heard a few examples of this.

I think the biggest difference between guns in the US and guns in Sweden is that guns here are not for self-defense. There are no conceal and carry laws.

I've heard of that too.

NO right to self defense. And putting people in jail for not following the letter of the law, while a violent dangerous thug is threatening their lives.

What a great country.

I wonder how many innocent people are in jail because of such shit, or how many people were killed or hurt because they were afraid to defend themselves.

4) If you shoot an intruder, you will go to jail. There are laws out there that limit the amount of force you can use. If the choice is between taking someone’s life and losing your TV, you will be punished for taking the life --- I could be wrong about this one, since I cannot seem to find the actual law on the books -- but I have heard a few examples of this.

I think the biggest difference between guns in the US and guns in Sweden is that guns here are not for self-defense. There are no conceal and carry laws.

I've heard of that too.

NO right to self defense. And putting people in jail for not following the letter of the law, while a violent dangerous thug is threatening their lives.

What a great country.

I wonder how many innocent people are in jail because of such shit, or how many people were killed or hurt because they were afraid to defend themselves.

Killing someone because he has your TV is not self defense
Sweden values life over posessions

How to get a place in Muslim Paradise?
The more non-Muslims get killed the better place and more virgins can be received as reward from Allah.

hqdefault.jpg

Name calling ! The typical MO of the right winger after his bullshit has been exposed .

Exposed? Lol....

By whom? You?

Timmy, you do not realize it, because you'd kill yourself if you could grasp the reality of what a mindless drone you are perceived to be. I ignore you most of the time because I'm convinced most of you libturd posters have to be computer generated algorithms because all you do repeat the shit you read on HuffPo or whatever other bed wetter programming site you fancy.

You're a fuckin retard Timmy, thanks for proving that liberalism is there for when pure stupid just isn't stupid enough. The funniest part is that if mooselimbs really get a foothold and decide they don't need to be aligned with people who supposedly push for female equality, gay rights, and a secular government (look it up) they will eradicate you.

Name calling ! The typical MO of the right winger after his bullshit has been exposed .

Exposed? Lol....

By whom? You?

Timmy, you do not realize it, because you'd kill yourself if you could grasp the reality of what a mindless drone you are perceived to be. I ignore you most of the time because I'm convinced most of you libturd posters have to be computer generated algorithms because all you do repeat the shit you read on HuffPo or whatever other bed wetter programming site you fancy.

You're a fuckin retard Timmy, thanks for proving that liberalism is there for when pure stupid just isn't stupid enough. The funniest part is that if mooselimbs really get a foothold and decide they don't need to be aligned with people who supposedly push for female equality, gay rights, and a secular government (look it up) they will eradicate you.

Once again you prove my point . You can’t argue the issue that the op states , because it’s a proven lie . And your post above is just more insults . As I already described is the typical righty response when called out on their lies .

By the way. We have mooslims in the us and have since forever . The only religious folks who have ever forced beliefs on me have been Christians .

No go zones = fake news .

well Timmy,
How are people being killed in Sweeden? I thought they had tough gun laws? It wouldn't be the "Migrants" would it?

Why don’t you tell me ? And while you are add it, how about a link to Swedens murder rate that’s worse than South Africa ?

This is all fake news racist propaganda .
Wait South Africa?

First what does that have to do with the story, it was never mentioned in there? are you trying to change the subject, because you cant defend your position?

I thought it was a paradise now that they threw whitey out.....is it high there? Oh shit it's one of the highest in the world........why are black areas always so full of crime?

Forum List

Back