Sweden has a higher murder rate than South Africa

Why don’t you tell me ? And while you are add it, how about a link to Swedens murder rate that’s worse than South Africa ?

This is all fake news racist propaganda .

Being against importing hostile violent barbarians is not racist.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

How so? I didn’t start this thread. I’m just asking for a simple link to support the op claim on a countries murder rate .

Unless, it’s just a made up lie !

You are being a race baiting asshole by accusing someone on racism for being against the importation of hostile violent barbarians.

Or , one might say that I’m dead on that they are racist ! Since they post some racist fake news that no one seems to be able to confirm .

Posting fake news makes one a racist?

What does that make the lib media?

Wow. So that's where all the Klan went. And here I thought they died off.

LOL! You are still just a race baiting asshole.

Yes, it’s racist to post fake ass racist propaganda . The op probably picked up this lie from some white supremacy website .

Let me paraphrase the OP: “Hey, let’s say the Muslim/Arab refugees have turned Sweden into a murderous hell hole. Because we hate them and want to scare Americans . We don’t want any more brown faces here.”

And you have the nerve to call me a race baitor for exposing your racist bullshit ? Oh the irony !

How so? I didn’t start this thread. I’m just asking for a simple link to support the op claim on a countries murder rate .

You are being a race baiting asshole by accusing someone on racism for being against the importation of hostile violent barbarians.

Or , one might say that I’m dead on that they are racist ! Since they post some racist fake news that no one seems to be able to confirm .

Yes, it’s racist to post fake ass racist propaganda . The op probably picked up this lie from some white supremacy website .

Let me paraphrase the OP: “Hey, let’s say the Muslim/Arab refugees have turned Sweden into a murderous hell hole. Because we hate them and want to scare Americans . We don’t want any more brown faces here.”

And you have the nerve to call me a race baitor for exposing your racist bullshit ? Oh the irony !

I made a point showing that the act of posting a fake news does not make one racist.

You did not address that, and simply reasserted your original position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion. Your post is invalid and you lose.

You are being a race baiting asshole by accusing someone on racism for being against the importation of hostile violent barbarians

No go zones = fake news .

well Timmy,
How are people being killed in Sweeden? I thought they had tough gun laws? It wouldn't be the "Migrants" would it?

Why don’t you tell me ? And while you are add it, how about a link to Swedens murder rate that’s worse than South Africa ?

Timmy is the USMB retard.

All he is doing here is parroting leftist drivel. Anyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows that islime is a problem all over the world.

Hallo - When did Muslims become a "race"?

As soon as the left embraced them as the enemy of their enemies.

Timmy, being the complete retard that he is, is merely regurgitating leftist psycobabble like he has been programmed to.

Timmy is a complete retard.

Did I mention that?

Timmy is a complete retard.

Did I mention that?

Most of the other lefties, I would assume that they saw the point and actively worked to avoid it. Being dishonest vile lefties.

Timmy I can believe just didn't get it.

Sweden has a higher murder rate than South Africa???

Murder rate in Sweden 1.15
Murder rate in S Africa 34.27

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Which is higher than the norm for Western Europe.

What Is the Truth about Crime and Immigration in Sweden?

"While the homicide rate inevitably varies in a small country year by year, Sweden appears to have transformed from one of the lower-crime countries in Western Europe to above average. We cannot say for certain how much immigration contributes to violent crime in Sweden. The numbers are collected by statistical agencies in Sweden, but they have not been reported since 2005 because of the informal taboo on linking immigration to crime."

Read more at: What Is the Truth about Crime and Immigration in Sweden?

"To isolate the effect of immigration on crime, we need data on crimes committed by immigrants. Obtaining this type of data is easy in the United States or Denmark, but not in Sweden. The last time there was an official report breaking down crime statistics by immigrant status and origin was in 2005, for the years 1997 to 2001. These statistics confirmed that immigrants were significantly overrepresented amongst offenders, in particular in committing violent crimes. The foreign born were four times more likely to be suspects in homicide cases than those with Swedish origin, and 4.5 times more likely to be suspects in rape cases. Since then, Swedish criminologists and politicians have made sure that no new statistics have been released. Not a single recent research study in Sweden has attempted to estimate the causal effect of immigration on sexual assault or homicide rates. Parliament recently defeated a motion to produce up-to-date crime statistics based on national origin. We simply do not know what percentage of sexual assaults or homicides were committed by immigrants last year in Sweden. The Swedish criminologists and government officials who adamantly deny the effect of immigration on crime don’t know these figures, and strikingly don’t want to know. "

"While the homicide rate inevitably varies in a small country year by year, Sweden appears to have transformed from one of the lower-crime countries in Western Europe to above average. We cannot say for certain how much immigration contributes to violent crime in Sweden. The numbers are collected by statistical agencies in Sweden, but they have not been reported since 2005 because of the informal taboo on linking immigration to crime."

"To isolate the effect of immigration on crime, we need data on crimes committed by immigrants. Obtaining this type of data is easy in the United States or Denmark, but not in Sweden. The last time there was an official report breaking down crime statistics by immigrant status and origin was in 2005, for the years 1997 to 2001. These statistics confirmed that immigrants were significantly overrepresented amongst offenders, in particular in committing violent crimes. The foreign born were four times more likely to be suspects in homicide cases than those with Swedish origin, and 4.5 times more likely to be suspects in rape cases. Since then, Swedish criminologists and politicians have made sure that no new statistics have been released. Not a single recent research study in Sweden has attempted to estimate the causal effect of immigration on sexual assault or homicide rates. Parliament recently defeated a motion to produce up-to-date crime statistics based on national origin. We simply do not know what percentage of sexual assaults or homicides were committed by immigrants last year in Sweden. The Swedish criminologists and government officials who adamantly deny the effect of immigration on crime don’t know these figures, and strikingly don’t want to know. "

Sweden is four times safer than the US

Even in spite of.....wait for it...wait for it........Muslims

Sure, they have only been importing vast numbers of muslims for a short time. THey have not yet built up a population of violent minorities like we have.

I note that you ignored the point in the links about how their violent crime has risen dramatically.

And you ignored the point that the government is refusing to release any information on the demographics of their criminals, so that the actual impact of immigrants so far is hidden, and thus it is impossible to predict the results of the policy in the future.

Face it. The government knows that their policy is killing their citizens, and they are hiding the data that shows it.

That's the only reasonable explanation for their actions.

Sure, they have only been importing vast numbers of muslims for a short time. THey have not yet built up a population of violent minorities like we have.

I note that you ignored the point in the links about how their violent crime has risen dramatically.

And you ignored the point that the government is refusing to release any information on the demographics of their criminals, so that the actual impact of immigrants so far is hidden, and thus it is impossible to predict the results of the policy in the future.

Face it. The government knows that their policy is killing their citizens, and they are hiding the data that shows it.

Sweden is safer than the US even with their Muslim population

The reason is that the US has 300 million guns

Sweden is safer than the US even with their Muslim population

The reason is that the US has 300 million guns

Sure. White Suburbia has no guns. That is why they are sooooo safe. LOL!!!

Your running away from everything I said above is noted.

Doesn't that fact that you have to dodge nearly everything I say, tell you anything?

Sweden knows....we may have a lot of Muslims, but we will be damned to let them have guns

A lesson the US needs to learn

2) You cannot carry your gun around - only while you are hunting. I remember one colleague freaking out about what to do with a gun on the way home from a hunting trip while stopping at a grocery store. He removed a part of the gun that was essential for its function and took that part into the store while leaving the rest in the car – and was still not sure of the legality of this.

3) You keep your guns locked up. This is key. Your guns are not for protecting you, they are for hunting. You need to keep your guns locked away and the key not easy to get. People should not be able to access your guns.

4) If you shoot an intruder, you will go to jail. There are laws out there that limit the amount of force you can use. If the choice is between taking someone’s life and losing your TV, you will be punished for taking the life --- I could be wrong about this one, since I cannot seem to find the actual law on the books -- but I have heard a few examples of this.

I think the biggest difference between guns in the US and guns in Sweden is that guns here are not for self-defense. There are no conceal and carry laws.

well Timmy,
How are people being killed in Sweeden? I thought they had tough gun laws? It wouldn't be the "Migrants" would it?

Timmy is the USMB retard.

All he is doing here is parroting leftist drivel. Anyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows that islime is a problem all over the world.

Name calling ! The typical MO of the right winger after his bullshit has been exposed .

Sweden knows....we may have a lot of Muslims, but we will be damned to let them have guns

A lesson the US needs to learn

Yet their crime is growing quickly.

Why do you think the government refuses to release data on the demographics of crime?

Your desire to deprive minorities of their rights is noted.

Forum List

Back