Suspect named in Pressley murder

Thank you so much for the link!!!! I started a thread when she was killed and I hadn't heard this news:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/62285-arkansas-television-anchorwoman-found-beaten-has-died-from-her-injuries.html

You`re welcome.
I had heard a few weeks ago that someone close to the investigation had leaked info that that they recovered DNA from two black males. They also reported that she was brutally raped and sexually mutilated. Don`t know how much of it is true but it looks like the first part is.

i see that
this is neither a race thing nor a political thing
lets not try to make it worse than it already is

Holy crap, what an idiotic statement.
Not a race thing??
Please enlighten us on your brilliant deduction there Einstein.

Holy crap, what an idiotic statement.
Not a race thing??
Please enlighten us on your brilliant deduction there Einstein.
the police have said this was a robbery, have they not?
and lets see your proof that race had anything to do with this crime

Typical Jew response ...... you forgot "anti-semite" though.

Do you actually have anything to say? Other than that you are so happy about how the poor young woman died and that this gives you a pretext to attack jillian for her religion?

Do you actually have anything to say? Other than that you are so happy about how the poor young woman died and that this gives you a pretext to attack jillian for her religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillian
He can't help it. He's an ugly, racist freak.
--------------------------------------------------

"Ugly", "Racist", "Freak"

Maybe you should go back and see who attacked whom or keep your mouth shut. A typical jew response IS usually a childish attack because they can`t refute the truth.

Forum List

Back