Suspect named in Pressley murder

What a complete freakin idiot you are ........"just a sexual assault and robbery" wtf??
As far as my source ???? You don`t deserve to know where I get my FACTS from. You`re so fuckin stupid you wouldn`t understand anyway.
I would suggest pulling that breathing tube out of your ass because you are sufficiently full of shit as it is.
btw, you are a fucking idiot for not providing the facts to back up your bullshit

strawman

never said he wasn't
i asked for PROOF
which you STILL haven't provided
you seem to be lacking the air, that happens when you have rectal/cranial inversion

"Pressly lived alone in the city's Pulaski Heights section, a mix of mansions and bungalows near a country club. Her mother, visiting from out of town at the time of the attack but not staying at her daughter's home, found Pressly on Oct. 20, a half-hour before the anchorwoman was due on KATV's "Daybreak" program. The mother checked on her daughter after she didn't answer her daily wake-up call.

The anchorwoman had been beaten severely on the head and upper torso. She never regained consciousnes"The Associated Press: Police nab suspect in anchor's death, seek answers

i suppose you'd need proof he didn't live in the area too right?

may be he was seeing her too huh? might have been date rape huh, you stXpid#uck!

it's possible right?:clap2:

"Pressly lived alone in the city's Pulaski Heights section, a mix of mansions and bungalows near a country club. Her mother, visiting from out of town at the time of the attack but not staying at her daughter's home, found Pressly on Oct. 20, a half-hour before the anchorwoman was due on KATV's "Daybreak" program. The mother checked on her daughter after she didn't answer her daily wake-up call.

The anchorwoman had been beaten severely on the head and upper torso. She never regained consciousnes"The Associated Press: Police nab suspect in anchor's death, seek answers

i suppose you'd need proof he didn't live in the area too right?

may be he was seeing her too huh? might have been date rape huh, you stXpid#uck!

it's possible right?:clap2:
still none of that confirms what you claimed buttwipe

We can only share opinions based on assumptions, from what has been shared in the press, comparing it to what we feel is the norm for stories like this one. So of course I have some assumptions as well, but, I try to keep in mind they are merely assumptions at this point. I doubt race was the motivating factor for this brutal attack. I feel it was either robbery or a sex crime. However, I do feel at some point through the attack there is a good chance that race came into play, to some degree. Please understand, I am not making a statement of fact or offering a conclusion, just merely an assumption based on history of such crimes. I do seriously doubt the crime was motivated by race.

We can only share opinions based on assumptions, from what has been shared in the press, comparing it to what we feel is the norm for stories like this one. So of course I have some assumptions as well, but, I try to keep in mind they are merely assumptions at this point. I doubt race was the motivating factor for this brutal attack. I feel it was either robbery or a sex crime. However, I do feel at some point through the attack there is a good chance that race came into play, to some degree. Please understand, I am not making a statement of fact or offering a conclusion, just merely an assumption based on history of such crimes. I do seriously doubt the crime was motivated by race.
we dont have enough facts to say it was nor do we have facts that say it wasnt
thats why i asked these bozos for FACTS

It could ONLY be motivated by race if it were a white on black crime. A HATE crime.

It could ONLY be motivated by race if it were a white on black crime. A HATE crime.

Well I have to disagree, though I understand your point of saying this.

If this was a crime of opportunity, a break-in done wrong then I fail to see how race was a motivating factor. If they were out cruising looking for the right house to break into, they had no idea if the house were empty if a white person lived there or not. Sure they did not live in the area, but, that doesn't mean they were only looking for a white persons home to break into.

Again, I understand how you are looking at this and how you are getting your opinion, we just don't know enough to label it a racial hate crime. A general hate crime? Yeah, I can feel that.

If this was a crime of opportunity, a break-in done wrong then I fail to see how race was a motivating factor. If they were out cruising looking for the right house to break into, they had no idea if the house were empty if a white person lived there or not. Sure they did not live in the area, but, that doesn't mean they were only looking for a white persons home to break into.

Again, I understand how you are looking at this and how you are getting your opinion, we just don't know enough to label it a racial hate crime. A general hate crime? Yeah, I can feel that.

You seem like an intelligent level headed person, unlike the idiot I have been arguing with. I understand your point completely. Without all the facts of the case, that`s a safe, logical approach.
My position, however, is somewhat different due to the source of my information. For obvious reasons, I will not divulge my source since it comes from someone close to the case.
I have no way of verifying the validity of this info but I also have no reason to doubt it`s accuracy. The details are utterly disgusting and I would be surprised if the mainstream media ever released them.

You seem like an intelligent level headed person, unlike the idiot I have been arguing with. I understand your point completely. Without all the facts of the case, that`s a safe, logical approach.
My position, however, is somewhat different due to the source of my information. For obvious reasons, I will not divulge my source since it comes from someone close to the case.
I have no way of verifying the validity of this info but I also have no reason to doubt it`s accuracy. The details are utterly disgusting and I would be surprised if the mainstream media ever released them.
his point was the same as mine, you moron
and all you had to do was claim what you just claimed now

you instead wanted to be an asshole, you got what you DESERVED

I doubt we will ever get the detailed info until the trial and that is the way it should be. I'm not surprised at the few reports of sexual assault and mutilation. Early on simply from the descriptions of how she was beaten sent a lot of red flags up with me. If it was a break in got caught in the act, there is no need or desire to beat a person like that, the goal is to get away. If it was a home invasion, again, the goal is the theft, not to take the time to beat a person to near death. And has been confirmed, this man owns a firearm so was also most likely armed at the time. Which I assumed. Another huge red flag when considering the beating. So I don't know if the rage was just simple pure rage, gender motivated rage, racial rage or all of the above, but, rage, deep anger and hate to me is a part of this, based on those simple facts. Now, was she targeted (stalked)? We don't know. Was it a random crime? We don't know that either.

But yes, to some degree, passion, anger, rage, hate all played a role in this killing. It is just too early to draw any firm conclusions.

This was a very public, attractive woman. Living alone, even in a very good area with no knowable sign of protection made her an ideal victim. Certainly not her fault in any fashion, but, the entire picture open the door to many possible motivations.

Sad, very sad indeed.

Last edited:
his point was the same as mine, you moron
and all you had to do was claim what you just claimed now

you instead wanted to be an asshole, you got what you DESERVED

You didn`t have a point asswipe.
What did I get that I DESERVED?

Here's MY point ... we went through this same crap in another thread when Pressley was first assaulted. People speculating and getting ugly over it for no damned good reason.

We don't know the actual facts. Whatever the police have has not been released.

Until the facts ARE released, the possibility that the crime was raciially motivated cannot be ruled off the list of possibilities. It is however, no more important a possibility than any other from our perspective at this time.

Until the facts ARE released, the possibility that the crime was raciially motivated cannot be ruled off the list of possibilities. It is however, no more important a possibility than any other from our perspective at this time.

Exactly.

yes, my god!

call the people who purpatrated this crime monsters...call them animals...call them murderers...call them rapists...call them anything you want.

just don't you dare insinuate...suggest or even call into question their racial morality...

my god its just too sick!

too horrible! too horrific!

just completely uncalled for.

the man be barbaric.

but HE'S NOT RACIST!

don't you dare suggest that dammit!

OK people

I never said race one way or the other... I merely suggested that if we follow Sylverfoxx's suggestion of "break out a rope and find a tall tree" we are no better than the animal or animals who perpetrated this horrific crime, of which we know nothing about, save the poor woman died of her unspecified injuries.

If the facts, presented in a trial to a jury, prove that sexual assault, race, stupidity, robbery, cruelty, meanness, etc had anything to do with the motivation behind the attack, appropriate punishment - to the point of death - should be applied.

Lynching the suspect because someone on the internet speculated that rape occurred, is wrong. Are we not still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Who the fuck is the brutal, racist monster if rule of law is shelved because it is 'inconvenient'?

-Joe

Last edited:
What a complete freakin idiot you are ........"just a sexual assault and robbery" wtf??
As far as my source ???? You don`t deserve to know where I get my FACTS from. You`re so fuckin stupid you wouldn`t understand anyway.
I would suggest pulling that breathing tube out of your ass because you are sufficiently full of shit as it is.

On the contrary Sylverfoxx... there is a bit of a rule here at USMB that facts need to be presented as the opinion of the poster or, and especially in a case like this one, must be backed up by a link to the news source.

If you do not provide a link to a source that backs up your claim of "rapped to death" the people who do not share your opinion must discredit you as a sensationalist fear-monger with an agenda or an axe to grind.

-Joe

Impartial Judge and jury?
You mean like the ones in the OJ case?

If that is the best America has to offer at the time, then yes.

Imperfect rule of law in favor of mob rule? Do you really want to argue on the side of anarchy and lynching in a debate on this board?

-Joe

Excellent post... if race did come into play, it occurred in the privacy of the perpetrators mind. Fortunately for many posters to this board, 'hate' is not illegal... Unfortunately for the bastard(s) who beat that poor woman to death, murder is, no matter what the motivation.

-Joe

Last edited:
Excellent post... if race did come into play, it occurred in the privacy of the perpetrators mind. Fortunately for many posters to this board, 'hate' is not illegal... Unfortunately for the bastard(s) who beat that poor woman to death, murder is, no matter what the motivation.

-Joe
exactly
very well stated
we dont know the details of what was done to this poor woman, but i'm sure most of it will come out in the trial

This was far more than a robbery. Hospital employees leaked classified information (and have since been fired) and said that Pressly was so brutally beaten that nearly ever bone in her body was broken. Her jaw was literally hanging from her face. Her tongue was also cut out, and her throat was slit.

With her throat being slit, it's likely that the murderer was STILL in the house when Pressly's mother arrived to check on her. He probably slit her throat and ran out of the house as Pressly's mother entered.

Her mother found her propped up in the bed, unconscious. There were no signs of forced entry.

From the brutality, this seems like more than "just a robbery." The house was not ransacked. Only her purse was missing.

The likely event is that the murderer was waiting outside Pressly's house, and when she got up to let her dogs out, as she did every morning, he forced her back into the house. If that is the case, he had to have known her routine, meaning he was stalking her.

There's still a lot to be uncovered in the case. What's the motive? Is Vance the right guy? Was another person involved? What evidence led police to Vance?

The suspsect, Curtis Vance, is from Marianna, AR. I was born there and lived there until I was 8. It's sad, my two hometowns (Marianna and Helena) have only made headlines because a kid from Helena wanted to assassinate Obama, and now this guy supposedly killed a news anchor. And people wonder why I never like to visit home.

Forum List

Back