Suspect named in Pressley murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillian
He can't help it. He's an ugly, racist freak.
--------------------------------------------------

"Ugly", "Racist", "Freak"

Maybe you should go back and see who attacked whom or keep your mouth shut. A typical jew response IS usually a childish attack because they can`t refute the truth.

Just as I thought. Nothing to say.

well, if you dont want to be called a racist and an antisemite, you MIGHT want to refrain from making comments like THAT

I couldn`t care less what I am called.

As far as the cops saying it was a robbery .......... robbery is one thing but beating a person so bad that every bone in her face was broken then raping her and mutilating her genitalia??
That`s a bit excessive don`t ya think? Just to steal her credit cards.
You can sit there on your high and mighty politically correct ass and deny that this was not a "Race" crime if you want to but it only shows your ignorance.
Do a little research on black on white rape stats and get back with me when you get your facts straight.
Until then .......... go away.

As far as the cops saying it was a robbery .......... robbery is one thing but beating a person so bad that every bone in her face was broken then raping her and mutilating her genitalia??
You can sit there on your high and mighty politically correct ass and deny that this was not a "Race" crime if you want to but it only shows your ignorance.
Do a little research on black on white rape stats and get back with me when you get your facts straight.

When are you going to explain how this was a race crime? Or are you too busy getting off over the details of the violence she suffered.

uh, you seem to have some "facts" that have not been presented so far
no where have i seen any details on what was actually done to this woman
please show your source for these claims

I think we are still a time away from getting all of the facts. It just as easily could have been a sexual crime, with theft as an after thought. Which would be more in line with the extensive beating and sexual mutilation. And to discount any issues of race in this would be a bit naive. It is simply too early to have any real insight to any of these possibilities. I just hope justice is swift, correct and that death is the end result. I cannot imagine how that woman suffered, we have no way of punishing them equally.

When are you going to explain how this was a race crime? Or are you too busy getting off over the details of the violence she suffered.

What part of "Black" man raping and killing "White" woman do you not understand??

uh, you seem to have some "facts" that have not been presented so far
no where have i seen any details on what was actually done to this woman
please show your source for these claims

yeah, people often lie in a hospital bed dieing for no reason.

:eek: dam what a moron.

fuck off asshole
either present the facts to back up what that other asshole said, or shut the fuck up

wtf a-hole you think she died of a love crime?

shit dude it's not my fault your head was lost up your ass.

wtf a-hole you think she died of a love crime?

shit dude it's not my fault your head was lost up your ass.
it is your faullt when you call me a moron for asking that other guy to present the facts to back up his claim, since none of the articles i have read on this case go into the details he claimed
now, are you ready to pull your head out of your ass and actually show some proof to back up the claims?

it is your faullt when you call me a moron for asking that other guy to present the facts to back up his claim, since none of the articles i have read on this case go into the details he claimed
now, are you ready to pull your head out of your ass and actually show some proof to back up the claims?

good point dive guy...yepppers...i beat this black gentleman really loved white people...his actions here really shouldn't reflect on his overall disposition. I beat he has lots of white friends n stuff.

say when was the last time you came up for air?

good point dive guy...yepppers...i beat this black gentleman really loved white people...his actions here really shouldn't reflect on his overall disposition. I beat he has lots of white friends n stuff.

say when was the last time you came up for air?
oh ha ha, another one trying to make a diving joke without knowing anything about it

well, no one has presented any FACTS to say how bad she was beaten, nor that she was raped and mutilated, and none of the reports that i have seen have described how she was beaten
the fact that this guy was black doesnt mean that he did it as a racial attack, it could have been just a sexual assualt and robbery, and her being white could have NOTHING to do with it

Why don't we start with breaking out a jury and finding an impartial judge?

Jesus Christ, Silverfoxx, are you from the 50's?!?!

-Joe

yes, my god!

call the people who purpatrated this crime monsters...call them animals...call them murderers...call them rapists...call them anything you want.

just don't you dare insinuate...suggest or even call into question their racial morality...

my god its just too sick!

too horrible! too horrific!

just completely uncalled for.

the man be barbaric.

but HE'S NOT RACIST!

don't you dare suggest that dammit!

OK people

well, no one has presented any FACTS to say how bad she was beaten, nor that she was raped and mutilated, and none of the reports that i have seen have described how she was beaten
tt

oh right...i mean beside the ah dying part.

idiot.

oh right...i mean beside the ah dying part.

idiot.
yeah, and a white guy could have done that, and do you have anything to back up that had she been black he wouldnt have done the same exact thing?

yeah, you are an idiot

yeah, and a white guy could have done that, and do you have anything to back up that had she been black he wouldnt have done the same exact thing?yeah, you are an idiot

nope.

The Doeton is the one who isn't blinded by the p.c. googles that prevent him from seeing the sad possibilities here.

but go ahead airlacker...keep clinging to the oh sure this guy was a brutal robber...but there's no way he was a rasicsts. anything but that.

oh ha ha, another one trying to make a diving joke without knowing anything about it

the fact that this guy was black doesnt mean that he did it as a racial attack, it could have been just a sexual assualt and robbery, and her being white could have NOTHING to do with it

What a complete freakin idiot you are ........"just a sexual assault and robbery" wtf??
As far as my source ???? You don`t deserve to know where I get my FACTS from. You`re so fuckin stupid you wouldn`t understand anyway.
I would suggest pulling that breathing tube out of your ass because you are sufficiently full of shit as it is.

nope.

The Doeton is the one who isn't blinded by the p.c. googles that prevent him from seeing the sad possibilities here.

but go ahead airlacker...keep clinging to the oh sure this guy was a brutal robber...but there's no way he was a rasicsts. anything but that.
strawman

never said he wasn't
i asked for PROOF
which you STILL haven't provided
you seem to be lacking the air, that happens when you have rectal/cranial inversion

What a complete freakin idiot you are ........"just a sexual assault and robbery" wtf??
As far as my source ???? You don`t deserve to know where I get my FACTS from. You`re so fuckin stupid you wouldn`t understand anyway.
I would suggest pulling that breathing tube out of your ass because you are sufficiently full of shit as it is.
still not providing any facts

Forum List

Back