Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

Like I said, you're a bully. Someday you are going to bully somebody that has more issues than you are aware of. :)
Sucks to be them, then.

It's called logging out. Try it sometimes, or just join an Oprah forum where it's all about the feelings.

Feelings?? You just don't get it. I said nothing of feelings. I said ISSUES. Big difference, Cleo.

Sweetie pie...every one of your posts is an example you emoting.

I love it when you talk like that. I get lots of positive reps. People think you're not nice for talking to someone like that. Because if I were really fat, it might really hurt me. God, you're dumb.

The real morons, like you, are those who actually keep logging into a place that hurts their feelings when they're told they are fat.

Fatass.

Are you really this dumb?? Your politics demonstrated often that you do not understand much about humans. However, I never thought it was this bad!!!

Don't you realize how traumatized a heavy person would be if you said the things to them that you say to me?? Didn't you ever go to school and see children to that to each other?? Never mind. I can imagine whose side you were on.

Believe me, other posters get upset. I always tell them not to worry because you're a lying sack of shit so your words mean nothing to me. :) You're just a bully.

"do you realize how traumatized..." That is an emotional statement.
"Other posters get upset. Another emotional statement.
"you're just a bully"....And number three emotional whine.
You are all emotion.

The real morons, like you, are those who actually keep logging into a place that hurts their feelings when they're told they are fat.

Fatass.

Are you really this dumb?? Your politics demonstrated often that you do not understand much about humans. However, I never thought it was this bad!!!

Don't you realize how traumatized a heavy person would be if you said the things to them that you say to me?? Didn't you ever go to school and see children to that to each other?? Never mind. I can imagine whose side you were on.

Believe me, other posters get upset. I always tell them not to worry because you're a lying sack of shit so your words mean nothing to me. :) You're just a bully.

You are all emotion.

My guess is that in the right set of circumstances you would cry like a little girl.

View attachment $crying.bmp

i love the honest hate in here from the right. Here is the deal fellow lefties. Lets just sit back and laugh (again) when one of ours wins again.

Suck it righty's. Rice will be fine and again, you will look like hate mongers.

WE WIN AGAIN.

Win what?
Once again, a liberal fucks up and you people circle the wagons.

You are all emotion.

My guess is that in the right set of circumstances you would cry like a little girl.

View attachment 22774

Somebody break you over like a shotgun? Is that why you got the XXXXX_Meister look on your face?
Come on huggies, come back with something clever.

A dark cloud will hover over Susan Rice as long as she participates in Politics.

She should go for long extended holiday in Puerto Vallarta!

You are all emotion.

View attachment 22774

Somebody break you over like a shotgun? Is that why you got the XXXXXX look on your face?
Come on huggies, come back with something clever.

Here is something clever. Suggestions of bestiality are against USMB rules.

whosaidit.jpg

Foreign Policy: Twice As Rice

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AVT4v0Y-j8]Obama & McCain will never find another Condoleezza Rice - YouTube[/ame]

There's a new world somewhere
They call the promised land.
And I'll be there someday
If you will hold my hand.

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you.

There is always someone
For each of us, they say.
And you'll be my someone
For ever and a day.

I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I'll never find another you.

It's a long, long journey
So stay by my side.
When I walk through the storm
You'll be my guide, be my guide.

If they gave me a fortune
My pleasure would be small.
I could lose it all tomorrow
And never mind at all.

But if I should lose your love, dear,
I don't know what I'd do

But if I should lose your love, dear,
I don't know what I'd do.
Another you.
Another you!

Fatass.

You are all emotion.

WTF are you doing?? Do you want to be a shrink or something when you grow up?? Go practice on someone that will appreciate you. It ain't me, babe.

Rice is a fucking liar!

Get it through your thick head! Rinata!

No, she's not. Get that through YOUR thick head.

This Skye twat is an interesting model of a RWer. She, if it is a she, has been thoroughly brainwashed into following the most radical and willfully ignorant republican positions.

With some people it seems that after seeing or hearing something enough times by someone that entertains them, even if the information, factual or just opinion would be laughed at by someone like this "Skye" if announced by someone she/it previously found less than entertaining. This "Skye" believes that all dems or Independants or anyone that generally dissagrees with the nonsense spewed by the usual suspects is an enemy of America. Once convinced of this "enemy status" by these party pundits she falls in line without question. This used to be what was once known as the "good German". Hitler was as crazy as a coot and on his own would have been a sad little man. It took a few thousand hard core believers like this Skye person constantly fed propaganda by some truley gifted people in delivering speaches and playing on these person's fears and hopes.

We se this blind loyalty in many other arenas. Sports/athletes, singers, actors, etc.. As long as this "fan" mentality surfaces in these non political areas it is harmless. Girls screaming wildly at their favorite rock musician or singer is funny for someone not interested to witness. It is especially bizzare if one is somewhat a critique of music and has good taste and the ability to see truely gifted entertainers as opposed to those that are just well publicised. Justin Beiber fans come to mind. His "talent" is that he is young and "cute" and seems to follow advice from his handlers as to how to respond to this self generated "Star Buisness". Having seen and known hundreds of very talented people Beiber is 99% publicity 1% talent. So far he has written nor performed anything that will end up in the hall orf fame. YET... girls scream. Girls like Skye.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Rice. This is just an extension of the RW haters hating Obama.

It's really that simple. They are desperately trying to prove she lied. They have failed in that but as RWers do they just claim they have won the argument having won nothing.

So now to them it is a fact that Rice lied. That is how they think. That is how they operate. That is why I hate them.

Rice lied to America, it has nothing to do with like or dislike for Obama, however for leftwingers, it is easier to excuse it this way instead of having to answer questions.

So did Oliver North. Where's that thread?
So did George W. Bush. Where's that thread?
So did Condoleeza Rice. Where's that thread?
So did Colin Powell (whom I admire, btw). Where's that thread?
So did Bill Clinton. Where's that........nevermind :D

I bring up Colin Powell because his particular "lie" was under similar circumstances as Susan Rice's. He (and she) repeated what he (and she) was told by people in a position to know better. Those persons are the real culprits in the Benghazi situation, just as they were in the WMD discussions. As far as qualifications.....Susan Rice's resume is outstanding. Doubt that it can be negated by "the lie", whether it was intentional or due to misfed information.

Remember those English classes where you were instructed to "compare and contrast"?

Well, let's do so.

Here's Rice's early resumé, prior to her appointment as UN Ambassador, a post she's held for almost 4 years.

Rice attended Stanford University, where she received a Truman Scholarship, and graduated with a B.A. in history in 1986. She was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.[6][7]

Awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, Rice attended New College, Oxford, where she earned a M.Phil. in 1988 and D.Phil. in 1990. The Chatham House-British International Studies Association honored her dissertation entitled, "Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979-1980: Implication for International Peacekeeping" as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[1][8]

Rice's classmates and professors at Oxford included advocates of the role of the United Nations and international law (Sir Adam Roberts, Benedict Kingsbury),[9] of global economic governance and international economic cooperation (Ngaire Woods, Donald Markwell),[10] and of a firm stance against Russian authoritarianism (Michael McFaul).[11]

Clinton administration roles

Rice served in the Clinton administration in various capacities: at the National Security Council from 1993 to 1997; as Director for International Organizations and Peacekeeping from 1993 to 1995; and as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs from 1995 to 1997.

At the time of the 1994 Rwandan Genocide, Rice reportedly said, "If we use the word 'genocide' and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November [congressional] election?" Rice subsequently acknowledged the mistakes made at the time and felt that a debt needed repaying.[19] The inability or failure of the Clinton administration to do anything about the genocide would inform her later views on possible military interventions.[20] She would later say of the experience: "I swore to myself that if I ever faced such a crisis again, I would come down on the side of dramatic action, going down in flames if that was required."[21]
Rice supported the multinational force that invaded Zaire from Rwanda in 1996 and overthrew dictator Mobutu Sese Seko, saying privately that "Anything's better than Mobutu." Others[who?] criticized the U.S. complicity in the violation of the Congo's borders as destabilizing and dangerous.[22]
In a 2002 op-ed piece in the Washington Post, former Ambassador to Sudan Timothy M. Carney and news contributor Mansoor Ijaz implicated Rice and counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke in missing an opportunity to neutralize Osama bin Laden while he was still in Sudan in 1996. They write that Sudan and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright were ready to cooperate on intelligence potentially leading to Bin Laden, but that Rice and Clarke persuaded National Security Advisor Sandy Berger to overrule Albright.[23] Similar allegations were made by Vanity Fair contributing editor David Rose[24] and Richard Miniter, author of Losing Bin Laden, in a November 2003 interview with World.[25]

While the writings of Carney, Ijaz, Rose and Miniter each claim that Sudan offered to turn Bin Laden over to the US and that Rice was central in the decision not to accept the offer, The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks on the United States (the 9-11 Commission) concluded in part "Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so. Ambassador Carney had instructions only to push the Sudanese to expel Bin Laden. Ambassador Carney had no legal basis to ask for more from the Sudanese since, at the time, there was no indictment outstanding."[26]

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright has been a longtime mentor and family friend to Rice. Albright urged Clinton to appoint Rice as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs in 1997.[1] Rice was not the first choice of Congressional Black Caucus leaders, who considered Rice a member of "Washington's assimilationist black elite".[1] At a confirmation hearing chaired by Senator Jesse Helms, Rice, who attended the hearing along with her infant son, whom she was then nursing, made a great impression on Senators from both parties and "sailed through the confirmation process".[1]

On July 7, 1998, while serving as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Rice was a member of an American delegation to visit detained Nigerian President-Elect Basorun M.K.O. Abiola. During this meeting, Abiola suffered a fatal heart attack.[27]

According to Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank, at one point Rice gave the "Rockefeller Gesture" to Richard Holbrooke during a meeting with senior staff.[28]

Rice continued to serve as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs until the end of Clinton's term in January 2001.
Business and think-tank activities

Rice was managing director and principal at Intellibridge from 2001 to 2002.[29][30] In 2002, she joined the Brookings Institution as senior fellow in the Foreign Policy program. At Brookings, she focused on U.S. foreign policy, weak and failing states, the implications of global poverty, and transnational threats to security.
During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to John Kerry.

Rice went on leave from the Brookings Institution to serve as a senior foreign policy advisor to Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign. Rice took a disparaging view of Obama's Republican opponent in the campaign, John McCain, calling his policies "reckless" and dismissing the Arizona Senator's trip to Iraq as "strolling around the market in a flak jacket."[28]

On November 5, 2008, Rice was named to the advisory board of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.[31]

Now, please take note of the orange highlighted part near the bottom. It would appear that McCain may be trying to settle a personal score with Rice.
Damn. Game, set and ownage. :)

Not really game, set, match. This was posted several times lonnnng before the one person kept asking what her qualifications are. I guess facts aren't facts if they are ignored. Sorta like the whole "tree falls in the forest" thing.

You are all emotion.

WTF are you doing?? Do you want to be a shrink or something when you grow up?? Go practice on someone that will appreciate you. It ain't me, babe.

Another emotional hissy fit.

This has nothing to do with Rice. This is just an extension of the RW haters hating Obama.

It's really that simple. They are desperately trying to prove she lied. They have failed in that but as RWers do they just claim they have won the argument having won nothing.

So now to them it is a fact that Rice lied. That is how they think. That is how they operate. That is why I hate them.

Rice lied to America, it has nothing to do with like or dislike for Obama, however for leftwingers, it is easier to excuse it this way instead of having to answer questions.

I bring up Colin Powell because his particular "lie" was under similar circumstances as Susan Rice's. He (and she) repeated what he (and she) was told by people in a position to know better. Those persons are the real culprits in the Benghazi situation, just as they were in the WMD discussions. As far as qualifications.....Susan Rice's resume is outstanding. Doubt that it can be negated by "the lie", whether it was intentional or due to misfed information.

I wasn't on this board at that time, I am talking about Susan Rice and this administration.

So, your whole rant is excusing and instead of answering, thanks for proving my point.

I wasn't on this board at that time, I am talking about Susan Rice and this administration.

So, your whole rant is excusing and instead of answering, thanks for proving my point.

No problem.

Forum List

Back