Susan Collins may be forced to vote No on Brett Kavanagh

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.

Good for the country if we can keep an anti-civil rights, OBVIOUSLY partisan "judge" off the highest court of the land.

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children. Terrible if you believe in PROTECTING the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered. The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!

Good for the country if we can keep an anti-civil rights, OBVIOUSLY partisan "judge" off the highest court of the land.
Sotomayor
Ginsburg
Kagan
Breyer

Obviously partisan judges from the highest court of the land listed in this post, Bodecea.
Probably should have ran some political game to have kept them from serving like what the democrats are trying to do.

Sotomayor
Ginsburg
Kagan
Breyer

Obviously partisan judges from the highest court of the land listed in this post, Bodecea.
Probably should have ran some political game to have kept them from serving like what the democrats are trying to do.
How are they partisan? Explain please.

Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.
Good enough reason to through them all out.

If Susan Collins votes no she will become a GOP outcast.

She is a representative of Maine, a BLUE STATE. Her job and career only depend on Maine voters who are mostly Democrat. You can't be RED on such a divisive issue like this in a BLUE STATE.

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children. Terrible if you believe in PROTECTING the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered. The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!
Someone's god shouldn't enter this in any way. We are not some theocracy.

Sotomayor
Ginsburg
Kagan
Breyer

How are they partisan? Explain please.
If I have to explain it, you're too stupid to understand the answer

So a Senator shouldn't vote as the people of her state and her conscience wants her to? Ok....interesting.

Is that what the people, that voted a republican into office in a blue state, want her to do?

Or is the voters that voted against her being elected want her to do?

Someone's god shouldn't enter this in any way. We are not some theocracy.

Were NOT THE ATHEIST SOVIET UNION THAT WE DEFEATED IN THE COLD WAR EITHER. We pray before most government events, and we have IN GOD WE TRUST on all are money. We don't favor any particular religion or GOD, but we do favor belief in the supernatural over ATHEISM.

Lettuce hope she is not so cowardly self-serving-aggrandizing as the left behinds assume. Let them toss that salad with some vinaigrette.

So a Senator shouldn't vote as the people of her state and her conscience wants her to? Ok....interesting.

God you people and your hypocrisy. When Obama won you people ran around telling the GOP the people had spoken, don't resist, don't oppose, don't obstruct. You have zero credibility.

Great

Then next week Collins can replace Flake for the position of "Pussy of the Week".

Forum List

Back