Survivor. Are you watching?

And I won't watch the amazing race. They seem to like to shove being gay in your face and that irritates the hell out of me. If someone is gay, fine, don't fing drill the gayness aspect in my head every 15 minutes. I watched it for 2 seasons and the fact that sexual agendas were flaunted so often was enough for me.

Keep your damn personal life to yourselves.

you mean like when they show on the screen......Todd and Bob.....Gay couple?.....

Obviously not since I don't ever remember them showing that. I'm referring to when the people themselves constantly bought it up every other time the camera was on then. And then you have the super flamboyant. It's overwhelming and has no place in primetime when small children are still watching tv. It's just as bad as some of the overtly sexual themes of other shows. That's what cable is for.

Ok..survivor tonight. I am not coming back here for a bit since its only 5:30 but I cant wait!

I know it's not the first season they've done it, but it seems like more and more they combine the reward and immunity challenge. I guess that's so they can show more of the drama back at camp, but I prefer the challenges.

Was happy with the outcome tonight. She said he was a temporary player. Hope the irony of her prediction fills her stomach on redemption island. It's not everyday eating your words seemed so important.

Coach is an alright guy. Not at all impressed with boy wonder on the other tribe. He's a good monkey though.

That show is bullshit. Who the fuck can't survive on a tropical island?

They could at least make it interesting and drop them off in the North Pole.

I know it's not the first season they've done it, but it seems like more and more they combine the reward and immunity challenge. I guess that's so they can show more of the drama back at camp, but I prefer the challenges.

I noticed they did that last season. I figured it was so they would have time for the duel segment on Redemption Island.

I noticed they did that last season. I figured it was so they would have time for the duel segment on Redemption Island.

That makes sense. I also wondered if they were having issues with contestants getting too worn down with so many challenges. I just enjoy the group challenges.

Was happy with the outcome tonight. She said he was a temporary player. Hope the irony of her prediction fills her stomach on redemption island. It's not everyday eating your words seemed so important.

Coach is an alright guy. Not at all impressed with boy wonder on the other tribe. He's a good monkey though.

I guess she was a TEMP teacher...lol

If this was your first season of watching survivor, you would say this Coach guy is pretty cool, but he is still coach. The dragon slayer will come out and you will remember he is a nut. So far, he is playing brilliantly though.

What he did at Tribal was really smart...he didnt call out Brandon, but made it known he didnt want Mikaela out. Brandon (I have to give it to him) came clean but never explained to Mikayla why he wanted her gone. He is a freaking creep!

now on to Brandon...that freak. He is pissed at a pretty girl for being pretty. He didnt want to stray from his marriage? You delusional shit...what the hell makes you think she wanted or even acknowledges you are alive?

Wow this guy is a creep. no one else voted for her and he will be gone soon enough..although he is great tv.

He is the type to attack a girl because in his mind, she wore enticing clothes and its her fault. Yuk...

Oh and about Ozzie...he is a beast on challenges but he is not political and is not a leader. He wont do well there as far as a group mentor but he will do well for immunity challenges.

That makes sense. I also wondered if they were having issues with contestants getting too worn down with so many challenges. I just enjoy the group challenges.

For me, I just go blah blah during group challenges and look forward to the back biting before tribal.

So far this season is pretty good.

Coach, why would you keep Edna on the outs when she was the only one to show love after the first show.

My early predictions...Albert will do well. I like Mikaela..strong woman. Brandon is a freaking stalking nut. Ozzie will do well in challenges of course but no one will listen to him as to who to vote out or in (look at ep. 1) Coach will be coach and the dragon slayer will come out and we will all hate him again.

Great season so far. (I know, I know, I need to get a life but I really like this damn show.)

If this was your first season of watching survivor, you would say this Coach guy is pretty cool, but he is still coach. The dragon slayer will come out and you will remember he is a nut. So far, he is playing brilliantly though.

What he did at Tribal was really smart...he didnt call out Brandon, but made it known he didnt want Mikaela out. Brandon (I have to give it to him) came clean but never explained to Mikayla why he wanted her gone. He is a freaking creep!

now on to Brandon...that freak. He is pissed at a pretty girl for being pretty. He didnt want to stray from his marriage? You delusional shit...what the hell makes you think she wanted or even acknowledges you are alive?

Wow this guy is a creep. no one else voted for her and he will be gone soon enough..although he is great tv.

He is the type to attack a girl because in his mind, she wore enticing clothes and its her fault. Yuk...

Oh and about Ozzie...he is a beast on challenges but he is not political and is not a leader. He wont do well there as far as a group mentor but he will do well for immunity challenges.

The interesting thing was that Brandon wanted her out, talked to everybody that he wanted her out, but then he didn't vote for her. So what's up with that?

That show is bullshit. Who the fuck can't survive on a tropical island?

They could at least make it interesting and drop them off in the North Pole.

Its not really about that...its about surviving the elements and the other players. They always have food available (the ocean) but they have to get past the snakes in their own camp...the human ones.

The interesting thing was that Brandon wanted her out, talked to everybody that he wanted her out, but then he didn't vote for her. So what's up with that?

I have to check that. I though he was the only one who did. Good catch if true. He wanted it known to everyone how much he didnt like her I guess.

I cant wait until he explains to her how its her fault he likes her. lol

I have to check that. I though he was the only one who did. Good catch if true. He wanted it known to everyone how much he didnt like her I guess.

For those who still need to get Episode 2 on DIVO or On Demand, and don't want to know the result, don't read the next line. . . .

But yep. Nobody voted for Mikalya actually. In the recap Brandon voted for Kristine.

Last edited:

For those who still need to get Episode 2 on DIVO or On Demand, and don't want to know the result, don't read the next line. . . .

But yep. Nobody voted for Mikalya actually. In the recap Brandon voted for Kristine.

Then, what the hell?

Then, what the hell?

So the plot thickens, yes? (evil grin) Either Coach has learned a thing or two about forming and controlling alliances Boston Rob style, or Brandon is a chip off his old uncle's block. :)

Then, what the hell?

So the plot thickens, yes? (evil grin) Either Coach has learned a thing or two about forming and controlling alliances Boston Rob style, or Brandon is a chip off his old uncle's block. :)
I said it at the begining here...Coach is a better political player than Ozzie, but since you watch the show, you know he is a nut and eventually it will come out.

Oh and I HATED last season or as I call, Boston Survivor season. Oh god what sheeple. He had SO much power he actually told them they could not eat one time and they didnt. They were starving, had food and he told them not to eat it.

Thats power.

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.
NEVER watched a single episode. Have NO disire to now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av2e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

I don't. I watch Big Brother though and they had Vets back this year which ruined it a little for me.

Sharks against minnows isn't very sporting.

Are you refering to the vet vs. newbie thing? If so, I agree. They will follow everything they say..well, they did last year.

Boston Rob made me freaking sick. But it was great tv so good for survivor.

Forum List

Back