Survey:What Will Be "Hillary's Next Act"?,From Brain-Freezes,Coughing To Involuntary Barking Spasms.

i predict that 25 minutes into her speech, we will see Bill running across the back of the stage wearing only boxer shorts, being chased by a naked/overweight 4 foot 8 female dwarf with a nice ass.

can u imagine if during her next rally, most of the people there start barking at her?

It would be worth it to go to her speech just to start barking.

But I don't have the $675,000 entry fee....
with the way Hillary is going, wouldn't surprise us if her left ear fell off half way into a speech. then Huma runs to the stage and glues it back on.

:afro::cow::eusa_doh::hellno: So far we have gone from Hillary attempting to mock four or five accents, from answering most of her grilled questions with "I Don't Recall", I was confused at the time.
And now we have been watching Hillary go into brain freezes {thats whenever she says anything "Beyond Stupid"}, then to her coughing fits, and now she is starting up with her unexpected dog barking episodes. :poke:
So will there be more "Hillary Episodes" to come?
Maybe she will start burping? Sneezing? Run off to the ladies room? Forget what city she is in? or Maybe even referring to Al Sharpton as " The Reverend Jesse Jackson"?
Yah, then we can all gang up on Hillary for contemplating that all black people look alike.:stupid:

Give it up for Her Thighness Clinton. She's schucking up chest pieces bigger than oysters at ACME in the Quarter. I noted her chronic yeast infections in earlier post. Now, unconfirmed sources state, she has had issue controlling her bowel movements. A real messy situation. With that, I question her suitability to lead as CIC

-Geaux

The ignorant continue their incantations for another day.

I'm sure one of you can post a genuine proof of Hillary Clinton's current medical status.

hey! maybe for her next act, 23 minutes into her speech, an alien comes tearing out of her belly, just like in the scene for Alien.

Well, the alien would make a better president.

I'm just sayin...
actually, i think the whole world would laff if that 35 foot long Jaws shark entered the stage and ate Hillary.

hey! maybe for her next act, 23 minutes into her speech, an alien comes tearing out of her belly, just like in the scene for Alien.

Well, the alien would make a better president.

I'm just sayin...
actually, i think the whole world would laff if that 35 foot long Jaws shark entered the stage and ate Hillary.
and it wouldnt surprise any of us if the shark spit out Hillary when he got a good taste.

Forum List

Back