Will there be a sonic boom when Trump's ego deflates?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
It's hard not to feel a little pity when a narcissistic ego-maniac sets himself up on a worldwide stage to be publicly humiliated and crushed. I detest Cruz almost as much as Trump (maybe even more), but I want to watch them crash and burn separately - first Trump, then Cruz. The spectacle is entertaining, so I'm in no hurry...

Ted Cruz Rises Above Donald Trump In NBC/WSJ National Poll

Last edited:
Seems to me an ego the size of Rump's deflating would go something like this...

Hindenburg_disaster,_1937.jpg

"Oh the huge vanity!"​

Last edited:
Dunno if there is gonna be a sonic boom, but if Trump loses to Cruz in SC, the melt down is gonna be EPIC!!

What'll he call South Carolinians? He's already used "losers", "rapists", "pigs" and "pussy".... :eusa_think:

But I'm sure he'll come up with sump'm.
He always does; it's not like he's rhetorically .... bankrupt ::cough cough::

Howdy, South Karo-linah! Ted Cruz here, y'all. From the great Southern sovereign state of TEXAS!

(pause for yee haws, rebel yells, and applause)

So tell me...what do y'all think of carpetbagging New Yorkers?

It's hard not to feel a little pity when a narcissistic ego-maniac sets himself up on a worldwide stage to be publicly humiliated and crushed. I detest Cruz almost as much as Trump (maybe even more), but I want to watch them crash and burn separately - first Trump, then Cruz.

No. What you will be hearing will be the 21 gun salute honoring President Trump's swearing in.

It's hard not to feel a little pity when a narcissistic ego-maniac sets himself up on a worldwide stage to be publicly humiliated and crushed. I detest Cruz almost as much as Trump (maybe even more), but I want to watch them crash and burn separately - first Trump, then Cruz.

No. What you will be hearing will be the 21 gun salute honoring President Trump's swearing in.

Do you REALLY think that Trump is going to make it all the way to the WH?

I don't. He's going to have an epic meltdown when Cruz beats him in SC.

Do you REALLY think that Trump is going to make it all the way to the WH?

I don't. He's going to have an epic meltdown when Cruz beats him in SC.

I look forward to their meltdowns.

It's hard not to feel a little pity when a narcissistic ego-maniac sets himself up on a worldwide stage to be publicly humiliated and crushed. I detest Cruz almost as much as Trump (maybe even more), but I want to watch them crash and burn separately - first Trump, then Cruz. The spectacle is entertaining, so I'm in no hurry...

I cant imagine Trumps ego ever deflating.

But I have heard Hillary fart and that does have a sonic boom.

Forum List

Back