Survey:What Will Be "Hillary's Next Act"?,From Brain-Freezes,Coughing To Involuntary Barking Spasms.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::cow::eusa_doh::hellno: So far we have gone from Hillary attempting to mock four or five accents, from answering most of her grilled questions with "I Don't Recall", I was confused at the time.
And now we have been watching Hillary go into brain freezes {thats whenever she says anything "Beyond Stupid"}, then to her coughing fits, and now she is starting up with her unexpected dog barking episodes. :poke:
So will there be more "Hillary Episodes" to come?
Maybe she will start burping? Sneezing? Run off to the ladies room? Forget what city she is in? or Maybe even referring to Al Sharpton as " The Reverend Jesse Jackson"?
Yah, then we can all gang up on Hillary for contemplating that all black people look alike.:stupid:

I am starting to think we should be nicer to Hillary and let her have a cup of tea in a rocking chair with a blanky over her lap.

Oh. Magawd. Hillary was making a speech about some kind of really boring and complicated issue and... she scratched an itch! Activate the mass email system! Alert the rube grapevines! I want six captioned photos to choose from on my desk in FIVE MINUTES!

The Barking is just her way of trying to reach canine voters.

The democrats register millions of dogs to vote each election cycle, and Hillary wants to make sure those votes go to her...

• Banned

The democrats register millions of dogs to vote each election cycle, and Hillary wants to make sure those votes go to her...
i wonder what would happen if Hillary went to dine at a Mexican Restaurant,ate alot! then off to her rally, so, what bodily sounds would we anticipate?

:afro::cow::eusa_doh::hellno: So far we have gone from Hillary attempting to mock four or five accents, from answering most of her grilled questions with "I Don't Recall", I was confused at the time.
And now we have been watching Hillary go into brain freezes {thats whenever she says anything "Beyond Stupid"}, then to her coughing fits, and now she is starting up with her unexpected dog barking episodes. :poke:
Maybe she will start burping? Sneezing? Run off to the ladies room? Forget what city she is in? or Maybe even referring to Al Sharpton as " The Reverend Jesse Jackson"?

Yah, then we can all gang up on Hillary for contemplating that all black people look alike.:stupid:

Yeah ummm...... telling a joke isn't "involuntary". :stupid:

And stop blowing up the size of your text. It doesn't make it somehow credible. Just makes you an asshole.

• Banned

maybe she needs to have about 35 dogs behind her for props next time,,and bitch about "Dog Rights"??

• Banned
Maybe it would be funny if we got a dog to make a speech in front of a bunch of other dogs and start laughing like Hillary.

81_17541020160212055859.jpg

Quite a lot of libs are cat owners so she will feel the need to reach out to them as well. I fully expect her to cough up a hair ball next time. She's been teasing the audience for it for some time.

...and she's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back