Surprise Surprise the foiled Attack was by an Arab Muslim Immigrant!

This guy is an AMERICAN CITIZEN!!! And John "Adolf" McCain says it was a "mistake" to read him his Miranda warnings?

WTF????

When is it EVER a mistake to give the full benefit of constitutional protections to our own citizens?

LOL... seriously?

When the issue is war and not criminality...

Examine this video and note that there was no miranda rights read...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch1DgnTeuN8]YouTube - Military - US helicopter killing Iraqi militia These guys have murdered and raped iraqi women, have killed americans and deserve to die apache kills in iraq NEW[/ame]

why is everthing blowin' up on Osama's watch ??? hmmm

9/11....really. A horrible thing to happen on Obama's watch...and Pearl Harbor too. Something should be done about that.

And the Unabomber...a real shame.

The Olympic bomber...tragedy.

Oklahoma City....the humanity!

Madrid railroad station....:eek:

he did say a bomb fell on Pearl Harbor. bet his daddy set it up..............

This guy is an AMERICAN CITIZEN!!! And John "Adolf" McCain says it was a "mistake" to read him his Miranda warnings?

WTF????

When is it EVER a mistake to give the full benefit of constitutional protections to our own citizens?

LOL... seriously?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch1DgnTeuN8]YouTube - Military - US helicopter killing Iraqi militia These guys have murdered and raped iraqi women, have killed americans and deserve to die apache kills in iraq NEW[/ame]

got that on my desktop. classic shoot em up/blow em up. outstanding vid

WTF????

LOL... seriously?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch1DgnTeuN8"]YouTube - Military - US helicopter killing Iraqi militia These guys have murdered and raped iraqi women, have killed americans and deserve to die apache kills in iraq NEW[/ame]

It really is...

LOL... First time I saw that, my sons were showin' me... and at the end there when they zoom out, I yelled "FREEZE!"... Cracked 'em up!

LOL... seriously?

YouTube - Military - US helicopter killing Iraqi militia These guys have murdered and raped iraqi women, have killed americans and deserve to die apache kills in iraq NEW

It really is...

LOL... First time I saw that, my sons were showin' me... and at the end there when they zoom out, I yelled "FREEZE!"... Cracked 'em up!

that was in Iraq I think in 2002

'They sure do. Serial killers have certain traits... and one of them is white. I am white and I know this and it doesn't bother me... cause it is a fact. Doesn't really bother me cause I am not a serial killer.

Makes sense to me.

'Its a disgrace that he has American citizenship when he so clearly supports our enemies! '

One foot in his country of birth; the other in the USA....with allegiance to his country of birth.

You mean he wasn't hispanic??? But Geraldo accused a NY detective of saying he was!!! What is this world coming to??? What was it Geraldo said? Oh yes - 'so you're saying he is hispanic'....such a fool Geraldo is.

WTF????

Silly rabbit, constitutional benefits are for illegals (and criminals), not citizens.

The people of the USA need to wake up. The world changed on 9-11-01. Our self proclaimed enemies changed the rules of warfare. We truly need to make some adjustments and changes to defeat them. Until we do expect more car bombs, underware bombs, and God only knows what else they will dream up.

We will not defeat terrorism by being a nice guy.

once again neocons show their contempt for the constitution

The people of the USA need to wake up. The world changed on 9-11-01. Our self proclaimed enemies changed the rules of warfare. We truly need to make some adjustments and changes to defeat them. Until we do expect more car bombs, underware bombs, and God only knows what else they will dream up.

What do you suggest be done?

crusades v2, kill the brownies, jesus is lord

once again neocons show their contempt for the constitution

Yup, they still stick with 'but we're at war' excuse. Forgetting of course that the Constitution still applies during war time.

WTF????

LOL... seriously?

stupid, irrelevant video. the people being attacked were not American citizens and the people attacking them were not American law enforcement officials and the place the attack took place was not America. what WAS your point?:cuckoo:

That's the tough part. Honestly i do not know for certain and am not qualified to say. I do know that we cannot worry so much about the rights of a terrorist. We actually charged our own special forces because a terrorist got a fat lip. These are the things that they look at an laugh about because it shows that we are weak. We fight against the PAT ACT, when we probably should make it stronger we make it weaker. When a State decides to stop illegal entry into the country we go ballistic and claim it isn't fair.

We need to have immigration reform. We need to stop everyone from entering the USA without going through a background check. We need to stop playing the nice guy with terrorism. We need to "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war". Lots of ideas, I'm sure many people will of course disagree. Some will call me names, some will say I'm nuts or something similar. I don't really care.

I care that we fight this war on terror and win it. That those who decide to commit acts of terror against American citizens have a fear of retaliation so great that they do not commit the acts.

Anything has to be better than ignoring the problems or appeasement.

Forum List

Back