Surprise Surprise the foiled Attack was by an Arab Muslim Immigrant!

yep honey,, u izz a racist pig,, but bear in mind the FBI racially profiles serial killers and they be white guys.. :eusa_whistle:

Notice the term is "naturalized'. You can bet you won't hear the word "immigrant" from the MSM.

He is a naturalized American citizen . . . will he be read his Miranda rights?

What defines an act of terror vs. a crime?

People from Pakistan aren't "Arabs". :lol:

Moreover, he was named as a person of interest. I guess "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to Muslims in the eyes of Zionists. Surprise, surprise.

yep honey,, u izz a racist pig,, but bear in mind the FBI racially profiles serial killers and they be white guys.. :eusa_whistle:

No they don't.

actually they do. they also have whole units dedicated to improving the capabilities. its more than just racial too. its age, lifestyle, approximate job field, looks, etc. its insanely advanced

There's a difference. Profiling, as FBI and other law enforcement properly use, does include a racial element in that, for example with serial killers, the majority are white males between 25-45 years plus a lot of other factors. But that does NOT mean that anyone who fits the profile is a suspect or would be stopped without other probable cause. Profiling just attempts to give the most likely suspect. With a bombing the profile would be a young male Muslim because that is the most likely suspect (barring other evidence). But this profiling does NOT mean that white males or Muslim males should be stopped and questioned at random.

Stopping and/or questioning someone solely because of race (or fitting the basic profile) is the bad kind of profiling and is pretty useless. It's misunderstanding of statistics....If there is a 80% chance the culprit is a white male, that does not mean that a randomly picked white male has a 80% of being the suspect.

The guy under arrest is from Pakistan, he's not an Arab. He is a Muslim. He has not been charged, tried or found guilty..... therefore your title is just gibberish.

If you're white and non-Muslim, its a crime, if you're brown and muslim its an act of terror. Simple as that.

What about if you're white and Muslim?
They treat you like you were brown and muslim for your capture and interrogation and like you were white and non-muslim for your trial

You have issues with race. I dislike racists.
I dislike dumb bitches.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think. Now that I know you're a racist, you're not worth my time.

Yeah I like to have long message board exchanges with people whose thoughts I don't care about all the time.
you're not worth my time.
My day is starting off right!

If you're white and non-Muslim, its a crime, if you're brown and muslim its an act of terror. Simple as that.

Perhaps it is to racists such as yourself...but not us clear thinking Americans.

FOXNews.com - American Who Recently Visited Pakistan Eyed in Times Square Bomb Plot

He originated from Pakistan and was naturalized as a citizen. Another attempted terrorist attack by a Muslim, yet racial profiling Muslims is wrong! :confused:

See, like I said earlier today, all the wingnut protestations about Arizona's law not being racial profiling is irrelevant, to them.

Conservatives want racial profiling.

Ah Democrats.. the irony of it all. On one hand they think it's perfectly fine for the Government to force and fine innocent Americans to have insurance and on the other care didly squat that potential illegal aliens, (law breakers) have to prove citizenship under prescribed legal conditions...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back