Surging U.S. Oil Production Brings Down Prices

You are being told the economy sucks by your propagandists. That's where the gaslighting is happening.

If you live in a red state, gas prices are at or below $3.00 a gallon right now. But your propagandists go out of their way to show you some gas station in California with $5.00 gas.
I'm in virginia and gas prices are NOT under 3 dollars a gallon.

I'm in virginia and gas prices are NOT under 3 dollars a gallon.
It's $3.12 in Virginia.

Hover over the various states and you will see most of the red states are doing very well.

They will all be below three bucks before too long.

Then we will have to talk about gun-toting IRS trannies!

oil-producton.jpg
1701475608240.png

Production while Trump was in office did get up to 13.1M for two weeks, once during his administration, before it crash during his administration.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump took credit, and you gave him credit.

So guess what, goose? The gander gets to take credit.

It's not an election year.
You don't really much care about comprehending things, do you?

When you are told that for three years YOU, and those LIKE YOU, said the President cannot affect prices but NOW you are saying it is the President who AFFECTED the prices of oil and gas, it makes you look like the rube you are?

Then you want to try and turn it around on the person who rightly pointed out your hypocrisy? Too funny.

BTW, glad to see you are out of the closet with regard to being a progressive.

Trump refused to follow Fauci's recommendation, and we all paid for the Orange mistakes.
I'm sure you've seen by now, the video of Trump praising Fauci dozens of times and saying that he had to shut down the economy and that it was the right thing to do.

If not, I suggest you gather a little intellectual curiosity and go find it.

You don't really much care about comprehending things, do you?

When you are told that for three years YOU, and those LIKE YOU, said the President cannot affect prices but NOW you are saying it is the President who AFFECTED the prices of oil and gas, it makes you look like the rube you are?

Then you want to try and turn it around on the person who rightly pointed out your hypocrisy? Too funny.

BTW, glad to see you are out of the closet with regard to being a progressive.
How's it feel with your ass burning?

You all set the benchmark, I'm just throwing it back at you. Sucks to be you.

Goose/gander.

Forum List

Back