Supreme Court won't block release of Trump documents to Jan 6 committee

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump's effort to stop the National Archives from giving the House Jan. 6 committee hundreds of pages of documents from his time in the White House.

The court declined to take up his appeal of two lower court rulings that said the documents must be turned over. Only Justice Clarence Thomas said the court should have granted Trump’s motion to block the handover of the documents.

The Supreme Court’s action ends the legal battle that began in October, when Trump filed a lawsuit seeking to block the National Archives from revealing documents that he argued should be shielded by executive privilege.

Great news! What do you think?

Also, here is the link to what the Jan 6 Committee has requested:

Last edited:
The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump's effort to stop the National Archives from giving the House Jan. 6 committee hundreds of pages of documents from his time in the White House.

The court declined to take up his appeal of two lower court rulings that said the documents must be turned over. Only Justice Clarence Thomas said the court should have granted Trump’s motion to block the handover of the documents.

The Supreme Court’s action ends the legal battle that began in October, when Trump filed a lawsuit seeking to block the National Archives from revealing documents that he argued should be shielded by executive privilege.

A bigly problem for the Cult leader!

Last edited:
And that's from a Conservative court packed with three Rump -appointed justices... :auiqs.jpg:

From this, there is no appeal...

Delicious... :cool:
Not right. A Non-Prog court. The three progs will vote for Christians to go to death camps. The Non-Progs will say that is the law.

Not right. A Non-Prog court. The three progs will vote for Christians to go to death camps. The Non-Progs will say that is the law.
Translation: My Orange Baboon-God lost in the law-courts and now I'm gonna throw $hit at the courts to try to discredit their decision. "You lose." - Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

--------

Between the NY AG's damning accusations about the Rumpian Busines Empire and today's SCOTUS ruling, your Baboon-God has not had a good week.

Don't look now, but the RMS Orange Baboon is down by the head and listing to starboard and the band is warming-up to play Nearer My God Money to Thee.

Time to start making for the lifeboats, son... :cool:

Last edited:
Translation: My Orange Baboon-God lost in the law-courts and now I'm gonna throw $hit at the courts to try to discredit their decision. "You lose." - Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:
Fox, OAN, Newsmax, the pillow guy and other right wingers will be in the forefront of defending the Cult leader.

I do not care. I would vote for him again or who he supports if legit. I do not believe you and obviously many Repub judges are not the same as Prog judges. Trump is the hunted. For he wanted freedom and a national country.

Wowsers! Three threads on this!

Ya got him this time fer sure. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm actually glad they will be released. You don't have shit. He did it to say Fuck You

Now we need to see Pelosis and the Capitol police records. That will show us so much

I agree with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, and I bless him for his wisdom in human affairs.

Forum List

Back