Supreme Court ‘Must Be Dissolved’: Liberals Melt Down over Ruling that States Can’t Disqualify Trump from Ballots

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.
Right skrewey.
I think you will be very surprised then to learn the actual will of the people over the next several months.

Reminds me of when youngkin won Virginia. Everything is always bad to the most extremes when they don't get their way.

They said the election was racist. While completely ignoring the previous governor was white, but because he was a Democrat it wasn't racist for him to be governor. I guess to them it's only racist when a white Republican wins something.

I mean republicans do it also. But Jesus, democrats always take it to annew level and have said the supreme court is racist and should be dismantled how many times in the past year? 2 or 3? Everything they don't like no matter how small is responded by these extreme examples and alarmist speech.

Reminds me of when youngkin won Virginia. Everything is always bad to the most extremes when they don't get their way.

They said the election was racist. While completely ignoring the previous governor was white, but because he was a Democrat it wasn't racist for him to be governor. I guess to them it's only racist when a white Republican wins something.

I mean republicans do it also. But Jesus, democrats always take it to annew level and have said the supreme court is racist and should be dismantled how many times in the past year? 2 or 3? Everything they don't like no matter how small is responded by these extreme examples and alarmist speech.
Because.... They are scum. No more complicated than that

The mask is ripped off and they are now exposed as naked communists. Such a typical response from liberals. When they don’t get their way they change laws, ignore rulings and just generally try to change organizations. They are children, mentally, and I see any way to live side by side with them in peace if this country is to endure as it was founded.

I have to admit, watching liberals melt down is fun.

1709582460297.png

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.
^^ Hahaha the cope and seethe is high in this one.

Lefties are losing their fucking minds today. Their mental illness is on complete display todau.

IMG_5591.jpeg

The mask is ripped off and they are now exposed as naked communists. Such a typical response from liberals. When they don’t get their way they change laws, ignore rulings and just generally try to change organizations. They are children, mentally, and I see any way to live side by side with them in peace if this country is to endure as it was founded.

well taking a function of government away is one step toward Venezuela. Those demofk idiots have no idea the repercussions for them. They think themselves as exempt from the elites. too fking funny. One day they wake up and some big guy standing over them going, into the boxcar bubba.

A unanimous ruling with even the flaming liberal justices and Dems throw a tantrum??

It is clear they did not address Trumps involvement in the insurrection.

Instead they looked at one picture.

States cannot ban anyone from the ticket. I can see that as it would open the floodgates

They are saying It something that only congress can do which is a nice dodge

Knowing full well congress cannot do it as it to politically divided

Yeah they all dodged that one

Congress was able to impeach trump but they could not remove him from office as it requires a conviction in congress with a 2/3 majority

Nixon resigned and Congress said never mind. Dodged that bullet

I guess it will be up to the voters to tell trump your not getting a get out of jail card from us.

Forum List

Back