Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung

I don't wish ill will on her, but she is a known Constitution hater, and I never could figure out how anyone who swore to enforce the Constitution can reasonably do so, when they HATE IT.

Trump should nominate the most rightwing extremist activist judge he can find to replace Ginsburg. The left deserves nothing less.

Tick Tock....any day now

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung

Trump's last choice of Kavanaugh turns out NOT to be the Conservative victory many on the Right had hoped for.

Already he has turned his back on the 2nd Amendment AND....indirectly supported Planned parenthood. I posted back when he was first under consideration for the position that his past was dubious at best and he showed an inclination to support the NWO agendas.

Turns out I was correct now that his votes and abstinence are reflecting this.

So, when Ginsburg goes, will Trump pick yet another Globalist? Does he not listen to his base?

WHO SHOULD TRUMP NOMINATE NEXT?

Or should we just be happy he doesn't place a 100% hard core Leftist / Stalinist on the SCOTUS?
Garland

Tick Tock....any day now

Trump's last choice of Kavanaugh turns out NOT to be the Conservative victory many on the Right had hoped for.

Already he has turned his back on the 2nd Amendment AND....indirectly supported Planned parenthood. I posted back when he was first under consideration for the position that his past was dubious at best and he showed an inclination to support the NWO agendas.

So, when Ginsburg goes, will Trump pick yet another Globalist? Does he not listen to his base?

Or should we just be happy he doesn't place a 100% hard core Leftist / Stalinist on the SCOTUS?
Garland
Unqualified

Tick Tock....any day now

Garland
Unqualified
Why?

Tick Tock....any day now

Garland
Unqualified
Why?
Extremist

Tick Tock....any day now

There are no signs of cancer left.

Sorry about that.

She is 85 years old, had a fall and now had a major surgery. She already looked as frail as a bird and these major health events, at that age, will speed up the aging process exponentially.

I don't wish ill will on her, but she is a known Constitution hater, and I never could figure out how anyone who swore to enforce the Constitution can reasonably do so, when they HATE IT.

Notable: social media is not full of gleeful conservatives wishing death on her.

If the tables were reversed, we KNOW what the Leftist ghouls would be doing. Dancing on her grave.

If the tables were reversed, we KNOW what the Leftist ghouls would be doing. Dancing on her grave.

The slander they have heaped on Clarence Thomas is just disgraceful. If he starts ailing, Dims will dance in the street and hold witch mass cursing events, roflmao.

Democrats will remain at war with the Republicans until Merrick Garland is named to the bench

In the Post Trump era, Republicans will be few and far between. They will be a minority party for quite a while

If they want a chance of any relevancy, they need to make up for stealing the Supreme Court seat

Tick Tock....any day now

There are no signs of cancer left.

Sorry about that.

She is 85 years old, had a fall and now had a major surgery. She already looked as frail as a bird and these major health events, at that age, will speed up the aging process exponentially.
The Notorious RBG is probably healthier than you

Forum List

Back