Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Tick Tock....any day now

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung

Trump's last choice of Kavanaugh turns out NOT to be the Conservative victory many on the Right had hoped for.

Already he has turned his back on the 2nd Amendment AND....indirectly supported Planned parenthood. I posted back when he was first under consideration for the position that his past was dubious at best and he showed an inclination to support the NWO agendas.

Turns out I was correct now that his votes and abstinence are reflecting this.

So, when Ginsburg goes, will Trump pick yet another Globalist? Does he not listen to his base?

WHO SHOULD TRUMP NOMINATE NEXT?

Or should we just be happy he doesn't place a 100% hard core Leftist / Stalinist on the SCOTUS?

Last edited:
I'll do it....

Well maybe not.... too many skeletons in my closet.

Thomas Hardiman....he was runner-up to both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

If there was a Vegas bet on her making it to 2020 I'd have to place my bet that she won't.

Remember that Roberts is also just a person. He drives a car and gets out. Things can happen.
Imagine he's killed by an illegal immigrant driving drunk.

especially after being the deciding vote today to block Trumps order to withhold granting asylum to ILLEGALS

Think about it. Roberts said it's better to protect the non-existant "rights" of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS than to protect American citizens from the hordes of potential criminals and terrorists among them.

Give that a moment of thought. Was he required to swear an oath to be on the SCOTUS or not?

Tick Tock....any day now

Trump's last choice of Kavanaugh turns out NOT to be the Conservative victory many on the Right had hoped for.

Already he has turned his back on the 2nd Amendment AND....indirectly supported Planned parenthood. I posted back when he was first under consideration for the position that his past was dubious at best and he showed an inclination to support the NWO agendas.

So, when Ginsburg goes, will Trump pick yet another Globalist? Does he not listen to his base?

Or should we just be happy he doesn't place a 100% hard core Leftist / Stalinist on the SCOTUS?
There are no signs of cancer left.

Sorry about that.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Sheriff-Joe-Arpaioewrtdgyuh.jpg

Tick Tock....any day now

Trey Gowdy

Regressives heads would implode as they suck in for the primal scream.

Forum List

Back