Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung

Democrats will remain at war with the Republicans until Merrick Garland is named to the bench

In the Post Trump era, Republicans will be few and far between. They will be a minority party for quite a while

If they want a chance of any relevancy, they need to make up for stealing the Supreme Court seat

We didn't steal anything....

We just played the game like you libtards do...

The biden rule comes to mind...…

You don't think it's fair when we do to you what you do to us?

Typical two faced whack job libtard.

Tick Tock....any day now

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung

Trump's last choice of Kavanaugh turns out NOT to be the Conservative victory many on the Right had hoped for.

Already he has turned his back on the 2nd Amendment AND....indirectly supported Planned parenthood. I posted back when he was first under consideration for the position that his past was dubious at best and he showed an inclination to support the NWO agendas.

Turns out I was correct now that his votes and abstinence are reflecting this.

So, when Ginsburg goes, will Trump pick yet another Globalist? Does he not listen to his base?

WHO SHOULD TRUMP NOMINATE NEXT?

Or should we just be happy he doesn't place a 100% hard core Leftist / Stalinist on the SCOTUS?
Garland
Unqualified
Why?

libtardism………..

That's why......

Democrats will remain at war with the Republicans until Merrick Garland is named to the bench

In the Post Trump era, Republicans will be few and far between. They will be a minority party for quite a while

If they want a chance of any relevancy, they need to make up for stealing the Supreme Court seat

What a crock of shit. Someone makes a comment and all of a sudden it's a rule...

That's rationalization not logic

Bottom line..McConnell exercised naked partisanship to steal a Supreme Court seat.

Full stop

What a crock of shit. Someone makes a comment and all of a sudden it's a rule...

Bottom line..McConnell exercised naked partisanship to steal a Supreme Court seat.

Full stop

Your Butt Hurt makes me Happy Happy Happy....

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump...

Making the Court RIGHT...……….

Full stop
...and Schumer would have done exactly the same thing, had the shoe been on the other foot.

This is why Big Ears and the D party failed to fight for Garland.

Tick Tock....any day now

Trump's last choice of Kavanaugh turns out NOT to be the Conservative victory many on the Right had hoped for.

Already he has turned his back on the 2nd Amendment AND....indirectly supported Planned parenthood. I posted back when he was first under consideration for the position that his past was dubious at best and he showed an inclination to support the NWO agendas.

So, when Ginsburg goes, will Trump pick yet another Globalist? Does he not listen to his base?

Or should we just be happy he doesn't place a 100% hard core Leftist / Stalinist on the SCOTUS?

I am confident that Kavanaugh will prove to be a solidly conservative judge. The two cases you're talking about are hardly clear-cut tests.

Tick Tock....any day now

Garland
Unqualified
Why?
Extremist
How so?

Tick Tock....any day now

Garland
Unqualified
Why?

libtardism………..

That's why......
Why is he Liberal? Because Obama nominated him or do you actually have substance to back that up?

Tick Tock....any day now

Garland
Unqualified
Why?
Extremist
How so?
Obama’s pick

Tick Tock....any day now

Garland
Unqualified
Why?

libtardism………..

That's why......
Why is he Liberal? Because Obama nominated him or do you actually have substance to back that up?
He is not a liberal because Obama nominated him. Obama nominated him because he is a liberal. Obama certainly would not have nominated a conservative.

Merrick Garland

Only choice that makes sense

Starting to look like Roberts is your Merrick Garland on a platter. Bush family USSC picks always go soft in the head sideways on us. We're going to need another Trump judge to get the majority back.

He is not a liberal because Obama nominated him. Obama nominated him because he is a liberal. Obama certainly would not have nominated a conservative.
If your only reasons for opposing Garland is because Obama nominated him and you know nothing about the actual guy then you are willfully ignorant. It also makes you no better than those who oppose Trump just because he wants something. So no more complaining about Resist for you or else you are being a hypocrite

So? Got anything real to add or are you that shallow
Well, The fucker wants to confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens and force Obamacare in the form of single payer on everybody... That’s just for starters
How do you know that? Got a link or a quote?

Forum List

Back