Supreme Court Justice Clarance Thomas Declares He’s Now a Female

That's not satire. That's just political bias.

Why shouldn't I be biased? Do you really think the Democrat Party has in their hearts my best interests and the best interests of the freedom, liberty, equality, security, and sovereignty of this country? That's bullshit. You and I both know that's not true. When you fling the borders of this country wide open and allow anyone and everyone to invade this county, you're doing nothing other than setting yourself up for a big problem.

When you restrict our own energy independence while at the same time, sanctifying our enemy's energy production, you're just fucking yourselves.

When you try to pass legislation that further cements you firmly in power, even though members of your own party vote against it, it's not "bias" to disagree with you.

Why shouldn't I be biased? Do you really think the Democrat Party has in their hearts my best interests and the best interests of the freedom, liberty, equality, security, and sovereignty of this country? That's bullshit. You and I both know that's not true. When you fling the borders of this country wide open and allow anyone and everyone to invade this county, you're doing nothing other than setting yourself up for a big problem.

When you restrict our own energy independence while at the same time, sanctifying our enemy's energy production, you're just fucking yourselves.

When you try to pass legislation that further cements you firmly in power, even though members of your own party vote against it, it's not "bias" to disagree with you.
Bias in the way you present it is not satire.

THIS is satire.

Or this...and I personally don't think brussel sprouts are the least favorite vegetable. Could be an orangy sweet potato. :auiqs.jpg:

It's too close to the truth, isn't it?
Thomas could identify as a female and you lefties would just have to suck it up. :laughing0301:
Not surprising. Thomas has been trying to present himself as a non-partisan justice for a long time, but he hasn't been able to pull that off either.

Sotomayor's spouse never endorsed the 1/6 coup attempt and expressed her love for the attackers in a tweet. Sotomayor's spouse was never a speaker at or member of any fringe right wing nutbag groups either. Thomas's spouse did.
Sotomayor just spread a bunch of lies and misinformation while OSHA and Xiden got their vax mandates shot down. So there’s that.

Forum List

Back