Supreme Court issues shocking 5-4 ruling

What did they lie about? Be specific.
This is wild. I should ask you to talk about Trump and prove what he lied about too.

There has been testimony about the Biden crime family and of course the MSM covers for them.

Be frank with me. I can prove it. But will you still vote for Biden?

He will be sooner than you think.
If the only legal authority is just Democrats, at least he still has appeals. But if they are the sole arbiters, they wanted him in prison prior to 2016.

A lot of legal authorities have protested against the rulings against Trump.

When it is Bidens turn as it will be, you will talk a totally different tune. Because your sources are the MSM.

Okay fuckup

Where is any proof that the 2020 was stolen? It's been 3 years now...

You moron. Our Founding Fathers understood that government at any level would not protect our Liberty and that is why we have the Second Amendment.

The 2020 stolen election was a great example of the Court not protecting our Liberty. The fuckers said the states have no standing to contest a national election. We are a union of states but yet the states have no standing to demand an audit of a blatantly stolen national election? Like the most stupid thing ever said by the Court. Texas was the lead litigant in the case and look how Potatohead stealing the election affected the security of their state with nine million Illegals flood in.

Of course we know the real reason why they were chickenshits. The Chief Justice said that didn't want another six months of rioting after the destructive 2020 Negro Insurrection. No ruling based upon law, Just being a coward.

Hilarious bob.

So insecure about facts are ya.
Thanks for exposing I hit a nerve. I used to be a loyal Democrat. Back at the time I left them, the Democrats were then trying to get total control of the news. They have it now. It is not merely trying. Why do you think you Democrats lash out as FOX news? NEVER do you lash out at those I named.

You moron. Our Founding Fathers understood that government at any level would not protect our Liberty and that is why we have the Second Amendment.

The 2020 stolen election was a great example of the Court not protecting our Liberty. The fuckers said the states have no standing to contest a national election. We are a union of states but yet the states have no standing to demand an audit of a blatantly stolen national election? Like the most stupid thing ever said by the Court. Texas was the lead litigant in the case and look how Potatohead stealing the election affected the security of their state with nine million Illegals flood in.

Of course we know the real reason why they were chickenshits. The Chief Justice said that didn't want another six months of rioting after the destructive 2020 Negro Insurrection. No ruling based upon law, Just being a coward.
And on the Founders. They understood at the time of our founding that they were themselves traitors. They waged war on the then lawful Government here in the USA.

Sure today we love that. We still have some affinity for England based on our media slavish love for the Royalty of England. Hell if they fart, it makes front page news in our MSM.
So Our founders set up a sytem that tried to not have happen to them what they did to England. So the system was set up for the public at large to have more authority. Not more for the Feds, more for the States. They were to operate as our protectors. Here in Idaho I see this state protecting the voters. But we have a loyal Democrat group trying to reverse all the protection we have here.

I understand that our Government is looking into banning particular use of pronouns. I hope it fails to happen.

This is wild. I should ask you to talk about Trump and prove what he lied about too.

There has been testimony about the Biden crime family and of course the MSM covers for them.

Be frank with me. I can prove it. But will you still vote for Biden?

There is no Biden crime family. Smirnoff was a Russian asset. He is in jail for making all this shit up to the FBI. I'm sorry, this dog don't hunt anymore.

It's easy to prove Trump lied. I'll give you his first one. When he said his inaugural crowd was bigger than Obamas. That was easy.

Here's another one. When he said he didn't know E Gean Carroll. That's another lie.

And here's another one. When he said Navalny's death was related to his own court trials.

And my favorite...
...when he said he had a great memory, then he was asked when he said that and his answer was, "I don't remember!"

You just can't make this shit up!

BTW, yes, I am voting for Biden.

J6rs were insurgents and have got off easily.
You took the word of the Democrats Mass Media. Be honest. You enjoyed the Cop killing the woman who was short, her name Ashli Babbitt. I posted videos of her trying to stop the person busting glass and seconds after that she was dying on the floor. And you think that is just. He was a cop. Democrats hate the cops. It is in the papers daily. That the police are Brutal. But a Truly brutal cop murdered a citizen who was slapping the guy who broke the window and somehow a person shoved her into the path of the bullet. She was small. She was not as powerful as a man. She did not deserve to be murdered. Democrats approve it. Why did I leave the Democratic party. Those for me had not happened. I left under Carter after I got him elected. it woke me up. I urge my fellow citizens to wake up. Democrats specialize in making laws for you. The more laws they make, you have less freedom. Wake up please.

What's wrong with them having jobs? Once they have an income, they contribute to the local economies. They pay rent, transportation costs, food for groceries, that is a good thing!
I will reply simply. Millions of migrants do it correctly. They follow the laws of this country. They become citizens. What is wrong with illegals simply doing as the legals do and following the laws we have in our country?

There is no Biden crime family. Smirnoff was a Russian asset. He is in jail for making all this shit up to the FBI. I'm sorry, this dog don't hunt anymore.

It's easy to prove Trump lied. I'll give you his first one. When he said his inaugural crowd was bigger than Obamas. That was easy.

Here's another one. When he said he didn't know E Gean Carroll. That's another lie.

And here's another one. When he said Navalny's death was related to his own court trials.

And my favorite...
...when he said he had a great memory, then he was asked when he said that and his answer was, "I don't remember!"

You just can't make this shit up!

BTW, yes, I am voting for Biden.
I don't know Smirnoff not his claims. I rely on Americans who say honestly Biden is part of his own crime family.

I rely on personal experience of the inauguration crowd. I have been where those who attended were. Not when Trump was inaugurated. The media fucked over Trump. Trump was not talking only of that group, he was talking of me, I saw him inaugurated on my own Monitor. Why don't we who saw it that way count? Trump counted us. The media spread lies as to the size of the crowd for both Obama and for Trump.

I bet if you appear at a hearing among lawyers, you will be amazed how many times you say you do not remember. For you to remember, it means not just a bit of it, but the entire thing. This is why lawyers tell the clients, say you do not recall.

They are designed for one purpose. The purpose you just laid out. Jordan is not relying on the person alleged to be an FBI informant. Next witness is Hunter Biden.
Hilarious bob

Both Gym Jordan and comer Pyle relied heavily on the false 1023 form that now has been proven to be a lie.

Forum List

Back