Supreme Court issues shocking 5-4 ruling

Yeah, but they report the news. They don't fabricate it like the Biden corruption scandal.
I watch them. They are Democrats owned sites. Sure you think it is news. But it is very powerful propaganda.

The simple truth is republicans in congress fear that Trumps legal battles will hurt his chances for election so they are doing all they can to discredit Biden. First, by following Trump request to block any immigration legislation which will create an even bigger crisis at the boarder. Second, block military funds to Ukraine which will create another crisis for Biden that will force him to cut deeply into US defense funds or involve the US military. Both actions will make Biden more vulnerable in November.
I don't mind funding Ukraine were the funds fast and do as Zelensky wants and works to fast defeat the Russians.
As to Biden, you must know how feeble he is. I doubt he understands the border law. He clearly does not understand the loans to students laws since the court stopped him and he is forgetting that they did.

I ask you to read HR2. It is easy to pull up. That takes care of the illegals. The Democrats bill is a fake. It tells Biden what he can ignore. It is a sham.

Hilarious bob.

So insecure about facts are ya.
Loyal Democrats love those sites. And demean FOX. At least FOX is fair and balanced.

A task we as Directors of the California Association of Realtors had when I was a Director is to read the legislation to be voted on in CA. I have a lot of experience reading bills and know if Democrats like it, it is bad for the public.

I don't mind funding Ukraine were the funds fast and do as Zelensky wants and works to fast defeat the Russians.
As to Biden, you must know how feeble he is. I doubt he understands the border law. He clearly does not understand the loans to students laws since the court stopped him and he is forgetting that they did.

I ask you to read HR2. It is easy to pull up. That takes care of the illegals. The Democrats bill is a fake. It tells Biden what he can ignore. It is a sham.
Feeble? Look at how much he has achieved legislatively. The former fuckup talked about doing things, while President Biden does things.

That would be your orange cult leader. Still doesn't know that magnets work even when submerged in water.

Loyal Democrats love those sites. And demean FOX. At least FOX is fair and balanced.

A task we as Directors of the California Association of Realtors had when I was a Director is to read the legislation to be voted on in CA. I have a lot of experience reading bills and know if Democrats like it, it is bad for the public.
Sure bob, what message did fox tell you about the FD-1023 and Alec Smirnoff?

Feeble? Look at how much he has achieved legislatively. The former fuckup talked about doing things, while President Biden does things.

That would be your orange cult leader. Still doesn't know that magnets work even when submerged in water.
Biden has almost never reacted with the two houses of Congress. What he signs is what the loyal Democrats in both houses shows him and tells him to sign on the dotted line. If you can't see how feeble he is, I suggest you do not check your own family.

The bottom line on this.

We can never depend upon the goddamn government to protect our Liberty.

Not the Executive Branch

Not the Legislature Branch

Not the Judicial Branch

Just look how the friggin Judicial Branch were chickenshits to do the right thing in the stolen 2020 election. Look how the idiots in the district courts uphold anti Constitutional gun laws. Look how they got away for 50 years saying it was alright for a mother to kill their child for the purpose of birth control. Remember when the idiots on the Court ruled that the school districts had to provide education for the Illegal shitheads? My god that was stupid. Earlier this week the Supreme Court ruled that it was OK for a public school to practice racial discrimination because it wasn't too bad. The list goes on and on.

We can't trust anybody in the government to protect our Liberty.

The bottom line on this.

We can never protect the goddamn government to protect our Liberty.

Not the Executive Branch

Not the Legislature Branch

Not the Judicial Branch

Just look how the friggin Judicial Branch were chickenshits to do the right thing in the stolen 2020 election. Look how the idiots in the district courts uphold anti Constitutional gun laws. Look how they got away for 50 years saying it was alright for a mother to kill their child for the purpose of birth control. Remember when the idiots on the Court ruled that the school districts had to provide education for the Illegal shitheads? My god that was stupid. Earlier this week the Supreme Court ruled that it was OK for a public school to practice racial discrimination because it wasn't too bad. The list goes on and on.

We can't trust anybody in the government to protect our Liberty.
Okay fuckup

Where is any proof that the 2020 was stolen? It's been 3 years now...

Biden has almost never reacted with the two houses of Congress. What he signs is what the loyal Democrats in both houses shows him and tells him to sign on the dotted line. If you can't see how feeble he is, I suggest you do not check your own family.
Bullshit bob. President Biden just worked with Senate republic pols to craft a border deal.

Then the orange fuckup told his sycophants to block it for his personal election desires.

Prove me wrong.

The Biden Administration worked with both Senate and house republic pols to craft an Infrastructure Law.

prove me wrong bob.

Those are all true! That's not propaganda. That really happened.

Especially the Jim Jordan one. His star witness is in jail for lying to the FBI about Biden taking a bribe. All his information came from Russian intelligence.

The other witness is a fugitive on the run.

That whole Biden corruption case was a Fox fabrication.

Those are all true! That's not propaganda. That really happened.

Especially the Jim Jordan one. His star witness is in jail for lying to the FBI about Biden taking a bribe. All his information came from Russian intelligence.

The other witness is a fugitive on the run.

That whole Biden corruption case was a Fox fabrication.
They are designed for one purpose. The purpose you just laid out. Jordan is not relying on the person alleged to be an FBI informant. Next witness is Hunter Biden.

Bullshit bob. President Biden just worked with Senate republic pols to craft a border deal.

Then the orange fuckup told his sycophants to block it for his personal election desires.

Prove me wrong.
I read the summary of the Senate Bill. It sets Biden up to allow as many illegals in as he desires. Andhe desires many millions more. Listen to the Two houses. Biden is vacant. Not on duty. Biden could lobby for HR2 and that bill really works. Biden does not want a law that works. Matter of fact, his new deal on student loans. A clear violation of the laws passed by the Congress.

What legal problems does President Biden face bob.
He extorted Ukraine. Recall how the Democrats lied and charged Trump for it. Course they failed to harm Trump. Biden is so flush with cash from his deals with China, Ukraine and I think it is Romania he has to show how he got that vast amount of money.

Forum List

Back