Support learning cursive.

We learn cursive because it is just faster and more efficient than printing. And we learn typing because it is faster and more efficient than cursive.

What if there is no keyboard available?

Last edited:
I first learned how to write in cursive when I was in the second grade and now it is all that I ever write in unless printing has to be done on important papers and forms. If we had to learn how to write like that back in the day, the kids of today should have to learn to as well. Why should we older people have to be the ones who have to get into the habit of writing in a different way...again since printing is most likely the first way that we all learned how to write in?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If we were forced to live by your rules, there would be no cursive. We'd all be block printing some dead language that came before, of, I don't know, Aramaic.

I first learned how to write in cursive when I was in the second grade and now it is all that I ever write in unless printing has to be done on important papers and forms. If we had to learn how to write like that back in the day, the kids of today should have to learn to as well. Why should we older people have to be the ones who have to get into the habit of writing in a different way...again since printing is most likely the first way that we all learned how to write in?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
If we were forced to live by your rules, there would be no cursive. We'd all be block printing some dead language that came before, of, I don't know, Aramaic.
What do you mean my rules when cursive is what I do my writing in?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back