Support J6 Children This Christmas With One Simple Act Of Kindness

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Please help the true victims of January 6, the children of patriotic Trump supporters who are being wrongly incarcerated. They deserve our heartfelt love during the Christmas holidays.

We are going to put Joe Biden's child in prison... Merry Christmas J 6 kids....
I really just don't believe that will ever happen. Any more than I believe Trump will be in handcuffs. These people live in a different reality than us. These people would actually have to be killing and raping people in broad daylight on camera for charges to stick.

I really just don't believe that will ever happen. Any more than I believe Trump will be in handcuffs. These people live in a different reality than us. These people would actually have to be killing and raping people in broad daylight on camera for charges to stick.
Nope I think they are going to have to prosecute Hunter... too many people have gone to prison for far less egregious tax violations....

I'll send Hunter's little girl a Christmas present when her daddy gets exactly what he deserves. Prison time

Please help the true victims of January 6, the children of patriotic Trump supporters who are being wrongly incarcerated. They deserve our heartfelt love during the Christmas holidays.

Odds are this is another scam to bilk the rubes. Up there with Bannon's "We Build the Wall" and Trump's "Election Defense Fund" and his fake foundation which stole donated money meant to go to cancer kids.

Why do you love traitors who committed seditious conspiracy?

So to confirm OP, and the other rightwing USMB posters here.

The January 6th insurrectionists were not at all ANTIFA, right?

It's either that, or you're in here supporting ANTIFA in part or in whole.

So which one is it?

Forum List

Back