Eleven years of justice

A former California police chief who brought a hatchet to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and gave prior speeches calling for the execution of his perceived political enemies, was sentenced to 11 years in prison Thursday.

[snip]

Hostetter co-sponsored a pro-Trump rally a day before the Capitol riot spewing violent rhetoric in speeches in DC on January 5. The next day, Hostetter brought tactical gear, a helmet, hatches, knives, stun batons, pepper spray and other gear to the Capitol, according to the Department of Justice.

"Dey wuz unarmed!"

GAO says 114 Capitol Police officers reported injuries on Jan. 6

More Dembots cheering their Regime handing out 10 and 20 years sentences for political prisoners. Astroboy is probably another foreign Trump hater dropping turds.
Wow. It takes some serious mental illness to call a violent domestic terrorist a "political prisoner".

He was working for the police and they've framed him as being a revolutionary!

Does that work?

Wow. It takes some serious mental illness to call a violent domestic terrorist a "political prisoner".
It takes serious mental illness to call a protest an insurrection. How many politicians did they kill again? If those people had been looking for a fight there would have been a lot of bodies. That was a big crowd.

You reap what you sow with this stuff. The left has played ball just as much with the exaggerations and hyperbole. You're all a joke now, at least to me.

A former California police chief who brought a hatchet to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and gave prior speeches calling for the execution of his perceived political enemies, was sentenced to 11 years in prison Thursday.

[snip]

Hostetter co-sponsored a pro-Trump rally a day before the Capitol riot spewing violent rhetoric in speeches in DC on January 5. The next day, Hostetter brought tactical gear, a helmet, hatches, knives, stun batons, pepper spray and other gear to the Capitol, according to the Department of Justice.

"Dey wuz unarmed!"

GAO says 114 Capitol Police officers reported injuries on Jan. 6

and one protestor murdered in cold blood.

How long is the murderer serving for his crime?

It takes serious mental illness to call a protest an insurrection
Says the mentally ill person calling an insurrection a protest, even though we can see the videos of how violent the insurrectionists were. Such people tell us to believe their lunatic rambling over our own lying eyes.

I wonder why such people say such things. Are they that devoted to the cause of fascism, or is China paying them to sabotage the USA?

Whatever. No matter how many fascist loser-tears they shed, their violent terrorist pals are still rotting in prison, their DearLeader will eventually join them, and Ashli the traitor is still roasting in Hell. Ah, life is good.

Says the mentally ill person calling an insurrection a protest, even though we can see the videos of how violent the insurrectionists were. Such people tell us to believe their lunatic rambling over our own lying eyes.

I wonder why such people say such things. Are they that devoted to the cause of fascism, or is China paying them to sabotage the USA?

Whatever. No matter how many fascist loser-tears they shed, their violent terrorist pals are still rotting in prison, their DearLeader will eventually join them, and Ashli the traitor is still roasting in Hell. Ah, life is good.
How many people did the violent protesters kill?

How many people did the violent protesters kill?
Then being ineffectual fuckwits doesn't exclude them from also being insurrectionists. We have stupid bank robbers who fail at seizing any money too, doesn't mean they didn't try. That's common fucking sense you bozo.

Then being ineffectual fuckwits doesn't exclude them from also being insurrectionists. We have stupid bank robbers who fail at seizing any money too, doesn't mean they didn't try. That's common fucking sense you bozo.
So those thousands and thousands of people, violent insurrectionists, didn't manage to kill one single person. And you still think it was an insurrection? Can't cure stupid.

Anti American cheering an unarmed woman shot point blank by a panicked cowardly "Police Officer". Funny how this same act would enrage you if it were a Black man shot and killed.
It is funny that you've being made a cuck in your own country. 😄

So those thousands and thousands of people, violent insurrectionist, didn't manage to kill one single person. And you still think it was an insurrection? Can't cure stupid.
I think we watch a privileged white version of an insurrection. I think a lot of those entitled fuckwits thought the cops were going to be on their side and that engaging in a temper tantrum like a bunch of Bingos would be enough to over turn an election. They were wrong, as they are about most things.

I think we watch a privileged white version of an insurrection. I think a lot of those entitled fuckwits thought the cops were going to be on their side and that engaging in a temper tantrum like a bunch of Bingos would be enough to over turn an election. They were wrong, as they are about most things.
If that's the case then violence was never the goal, which is strongly supported by the fact that they didn't kill anybody. They thought they would throw a fit and get their way. That's not an insurrection dude.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back