Support For Same Sex Relationships Plummets

Normal, in the context of discussing human sexual relationships are those relationships that can and do supply human life.

So, any human sexual relationship that does not produce life is not normal?

The world needs normal people to function, if everyone was edgy lights wouldn't work, water wouldn't flow, and everything would crumble.

Normal in this case is default. Pretending otherwise is trying to get a physical reason for a moral argument to justify your position when it isn't needed or required.

Be gay, just don't pretend it's the biological equal of being straight.

Is being left handed the biological equal of being right handed?

Is being red headed the biological equal of being blonde?

Is being left handed the biological equal of being right handed?

Is being red headed the biological equal of being blonde?

Those are cosmetics at worst.

Not desiring to have sex with the opposite sex is a detriment to passing on your genes, which is a biological organisms purpose.

Another false narrative. You still haven't answered my question about your God. You have a bad habit of avoiding things that reveal your phoney baloney.

This from the guy that called me a liar, was proven to be the liar and then refuses to recant his accusations.

You have no room to talk.

I believe in the God of the Bible.

This from the guy that called me a liar, was proven to be the liar and then refuses to recant his accusations.

You have no room to talk.

I believe in the God of the Bible.
The God of the Bible condemns homosexuality, hypocrite.

Never said I was. You're just another self-righteous hypocrite. Carry on.

God condemns all sorts of things and the only one you ever talk about is some dude sticking it to another dude.

Why is that?

Because you support it while bad mouthing other sins.

So, you do what you do based on my actions and words.

Wow, good to know I have that sort of power over you.

You're a self-righteous hypocrite.

This from the guy that still will not admit to lying about me....

11767134.gif

First off the title of the article is a lie-which you mindlessly repeated. Where is the secrete? The mother know what was going on. Obviously that was a dispute between the school and social services on one hand and the mother on the other-but it’s no possible to know what was really going on. The school and social services are bound by confidentiality on issues of placement and mental health- they can’t talk to the press- and all of the information is from the mother. In addition, it is implausible that the school and social services recognized the child’s mental health problems and refused to get her into therapy. Furthermore the Daily Signal is a publication of The Heritage Foundation, which is a highly biased anti LGBT publication that can not be trusted to report accurately on these mattes. Maybe you shuold try to read beyond the headlines, and apply some critical thinking to what you read instead of continuing to make an ass of yourself

So, you do what you do based on my actions and words.

Wow, good to know I have that sort of power over you.

This from the guy that still will not admit to lying about me....

11767134.gif
This from the guy who chastised me for saying you were a Christian, then admits to believing in the God of the Bible. Every day you reveal more evidence of being used by demonic forces.

I'm neither a bigot nor are you moral. Slapping "labels" on anything which you don't like doesn't make it bad.

Corrupting the morals of a minor is not "helping" them you jackass.

Ah yes Fox News, We can aways be sure that they are telling the whole unbiased truth about everything

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Now hear this:

Awards and honors[edit]​

YearAward/HonorResultRef.
2015American Library Association Rainbow ListSelection[12]
Bank Street College of Education's Flora Stieglitz Straus AwardWinner[13]
International Reading Association Notable Book for a Global SocietySelection[14]
Lambda Literary Award for LGBT Children's/Young Adult LiteratureWinner[15]
National Council on Social Studies' Notable BookSelection[16]
National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Books for a Better Life Award for Childcare/ParentingSelection[17]
Stonewall Book Award for Children's and Young Adult LiteratureHonor[18][19]
2014Foreword INDIE for Young Adult NonfictionWinner[20]
Cybils Award: Nonfiction for Young AdultsFinalist[21]
CCBC Choices for Understanding Oneself and OthersSelection[22]
The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books' Blue Ribbon for NonfictionSelection[23]
Booklist Editors' Choice: Books for Youth

Last edited:
Ogles has been backed by Koch, etc.; is a far-right politicians; and hates homosexuality.

His article has no solid facts.

Ignore him.

Forum List

Back