Morti is a USA Fan since "always"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
When I was a kid, I was a "trekkie" (that is a american thing though too) and i liked american media and english and watched all the 90s sitcoms and high school TV shows. Later when I was 15 years old, i wanted to go to the USA as "exchange student" to american high school for a year, but that was too expensive for me. I remember I went to the local bank and bought 1 Dollar. 1 Dollar you cannot buy anything here but it was a symbol for me. I kept it well into my twenties for 10 years, but now i do not know where that dollar is but doesnt matter. Im still a USA Fan.

When I was a kid, I was a "trekkie" (that is a american thing though too) and i liked american media and english and watched all the 90s sitcoms and high school TV shows. Later when I was 15 years old, i wanted to go to the USA as "exchange student" to american high school for a year, but that was too expensive for me. I remember I went to the local bank and bought 1 Dollar. 1 Dollar you cannot buy anything here but it was a symbol for me. I kept it well into my twenties for 10 years, but now i do not know where that dollar is but doesnt matter. Im still a USA Fan.

So after all this time you couldnt save enough money to migrate to the US?

So after all this time you couldnt save enough money to migrate to the US?

Not really, also i think migration laws are pretty strict you need to have a million or something. Maybe if you have a employer and you have a skill which is needed, or if you have close family or something. I submitted my entry to the "green card lottery" (if you ever heard of it or know what that is) but never got selected it is like a lottery and it is very difficult to get randomly selected by an computer.

But we're horrible racists and we have all those ongoing genocides of hapless innocent brown people and stuff. Once you get here, you can't leave; it's like North Korea. Here is what happens when blacks try to escape into Mexico:

gettyimages-1235366682_custom-9c7c4098b20315185f13755468d02c8d673f5652-s800-c85.webp

They're whipped like dogs!

Not really, also i think migration laws are pretty strict you need to have a million or something. Maybe if you have a employer and you have a skill which is needed, or if you have close family or something. I submitted my entry to the "green card lottery" (if you ever heard of it or know what that is) but never got selected it is like a lottery and it is very difficult to get randomly selected by an computer.
Walk across the US/Mexican boarder, claim asylum, ask for welfare and your golden.

It doesnt take anywhere close to a million.
My ex fiance way back when was hispanic and her father went through the proper channels.
He did a stint in the US Navy as well.
YOU could migrate as well but you haven't taken the time or effort to find out what it takes.
Hell, my Mother was Canadian and she went through the process to become an American citizen.
If you truly wanted to become a citizen of the US you could do it....but then it takes effort.

Why are you smkoking ---- a death wish ? And the hat looks idiotic . Anybody wearing a hat indoors is not quite the full ticket.

The USA you grew up idolizing no longer exists

Call the people you care about and tell em ya love em ... especially the ones far away or haven't seen in awhile ...time is short ..and western Europes days like ours are also numbered

zbannznznnznznznz.jpg

What are you showing us? That you go in feet first and forget you have a head?

Reminds me of the old goodbye--- " Boot . See you later" ( Kicking you out /away , if you need help .)

Forum List

Back