Support for Impeachment rises 7 points

Hired Killer:You want me to kill Joe?
Mafia Boss:No...I just want you to do us a favor....

That is how Mafia Bosses get things done.
We hired him to drain the swamp AKA TAKE OUT BAD DEMOCRATS

It's like the Mafia Don. He hires a Killer to protect him. Then has to hire another killer to protect him from the killer he first hired. Then he has to hire a killer......... Now, who do we get to TAKE OUT BAD REPUBLICANS
We laundered billions of dollars to foreign countries to pay our crack head kids??

It's like the Mafia Don. He hires a Killer to protect him. Then has to hire another killer to protect him from the killer he first hired. Then he has to hire a killer......... Now, who do we get to TAKE OUT BAD REPUBLICANS
We laundered billions of dollars to foreign countries to pay our crack head kids??

Okay, now say it in English. I have no idea what language you are talking with. But it sure ain't English.

Okay, now say it in English. I have no idea what language you are talking with. But it sure ain't English.
I bet haha

The sooner that the House does it and the Senate acquits, we can get to the real game. Trump vs Clinton part 2

Clinton is done. We already stuck a fork in her. When are you going to stop beating that dead horse.

She is nowhere near done. She is going to run and win.

You just want Rump to have a chance come Nov 2020, is that it? Hate to break it to you but Hillary isn't running. It's just the voices in your head. Speaking of that, you just won an award.

upload_2019-9-27_21-53-4.jpeg

You democrats love to lose lol good we like to watch you cry haha

I bet haha

Oh, now I get it. Your joke is lame, real lame. Don't give up your day job.

The house only needs 218 votes. I thought I read Nancy Pelosi already has 224?

I bet haha

Yes laundering money to your crack head son is funny. Especially when you got caught

I bet haha

Yes laundering money to your crack head son is funny. Especially when you got caught

And your getting caught repeating a series of lies would be funny except it's just tragic. Sorry, but the deflection isn't working. Rump is a goner on this one. The best he can hope for is to be put over Pelosi's lap and have his fat ass paddled.

upload_2019-9-27_21-59-55.jpeg

I bet haha

And your getting caught repeating a series of lies would be funny except it's just tragic. Sorry, but the deflection isn't working. Rump is a goner on this one. The best he can hope for is to be put over Pelosi's lap and have his fat ass paddled.

View attachment 281649
How did crack head biden get money from china and Ukraine?

I bet haha

View attachment 281649

You already got your award. Print it out on a 3d printer, fondle it, caress it, polish it, french kiss it and enjoy it.

I bet haha

View attachment 281649

You already got your award. Print it out on a 3d printer, fondle it, caress it, polish it, french kiss it and enjoy it.
Lol yea you can’t answer that one huh haha

View attachment 281649

Hey, it's your story. You make it up yourself. Maybe he was paid off in Chinese Fortune Cookies and Borsch.

View attachment 281649

Hey, it's your story. You make it up yourself. Maybe he was paid off in Chinese Fortune Cookies and Borsch.
Lol yea maybe .. you better hope haha

So he created an open sewer with Bob Barr wiping his ass....trump us nothing but a Mafia boss in the White...

A Putin supported Mafia boss.....and if you vote for a man that told the Russians he had no problem with their interference in the 2016 election....you are a stupid asshole....

Forum List

Back