Support for Impeachment rises 7 points

This is ridiculous.
You have the transcripts. You have Ukraine saying the whistleblower isnt correct.
You dumbfucks started this shit before even reading the transcripts.
Pencil neck the liar is distorting transcripts in house hearings.
You got Democrats doing the SAME THING.
You people are pathetic. So dishonest and disingenuous its disgusting.

Damn TN, you seem extremely upset by the circumstances surround this imbroglio.:(

Personally I think you should file a protest with the Federal I Call Bullshit Commission, they'll straight all this out post haste.
Truth hurts retarded libs. When a retarded lib hears the truth they wet themselves.

Yeah and?

:popcorn:

Support for impeachment rises 7% amid whistleblower complaint: Poll
You know hard times are ahead for Republicans when I use Washington Examiner links....Holy Crap!
And we are just at the beginning of the process. How many more politically damaging trump crimes are hidden in the secret code server?
You Dems still don't control the Senate.

Yup....but Moscow Mitch is turning on your Great Leader.....the lying pile of orange shit....

It doesn't matter anymore if one is an Obama supporter or not. It does matter if you are a Rump supporter. Rump is current, Obama is old news. Your "Hey, look over there" has been noted and we ain't buying it.

We should have impeached Obama.

Support for impeachment rises 7% amid whistleblower complaint: Poll

You know hard times are ahead for Republicans when I use Washington Examiner links....Holy Crap!

And we are just at the beginning of the process. How many more politically damaging trump crimes are hidden in the secret code server?
Impeach for what?
They have to impeach him, why, they will figure out later.

BUT MUH NARRATIVE: 32% of African American men would vote for Donald Trump over a generic Democratic nominee.

Black Men know EXACTLY what unfair prosecution feels like.

Forum List

Back