CDZ Support for Gay Marriage grows

Gay people are parents and form households
It's the quality of the household that is in question. A high percentage of Gays are capable of being decent parents ---BUT a much higher percentage are simply too emotionally and psychologically afflicted to be trusted in child rearing , that's rearing - as in raising. Unfortunately too many homosexuals adopt the other definition of rearing when it comes to Children.

Heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education who completed a study "Crafting Gay Children" ... The DOJ recently released data and the rate of abuse by homosexuals is off the charts.

"From my part, I do not reject the sexual preference of each individual, but gay marriage is simply unacceptable. It should never come to be "official". That step has been a big mistake.

My humble opinion."

your opinion didn't sound humble at all.

it is MY not-so-humble opinion that YOUR opinion is outdated, antiquated, unfair and unconstitutional.

"MY WAY or FUK YOU" is hardly a humble opinion

Oh, I see.

I was told in the topic "Introduce Yourself" that I might receive flowered replies like yours. My luck didn't last long, your reply is astonishing.

My cast eyes are blurred.

My opinion might be unfair, but is not outdated, neither antiquated and less unconstitutional.

The Constitution does not mention gays as allowed for marriage. I go not only for the writing document but also for the INTENTION given when was written and signed.

I don't know much about politics, but I read and understand very well what I read. I searched for those people and their personalities, works, actions, and more. And definitively the Constitution was not intended for considering one day the possibility of marriage of gay couples.

Definitively you can't use the Constitution to support your arguments.

That is a no no.

"but gay marriage is simply unacceptable."

really?

UNACCEPTABLE?

meaning?

you'll kill to stop it?

If you were actually HUMBLE you wouldn't say things like "the things I hate shall NOT be tolerated no matter how IRRATIONAL my opinion is!"

that's NOT humble

That's tyrannical

and antifreedom

Gay Marriage is NOT unacceptable - and it's really none of mine or your business who these people choose to love and build their lives with --- so long as its CONSENTING ADULTS - not kids !

It's the quality of the household that is in question. A high percentage of Gays are capable of being decent parents ---BUT a much higher percentage are simply too emotionally and psychologically afflicted to be trusted in child rearing , that's rearing - as in raising. Unfortunately too many homosexuals adopt the other definition of rearing when it comes to Children.
A project launched by a team at Columbia Law School has collected on one website the abstracts of all peer-reviewed studies that have addressed this question since 1980 so that anyone can examine the research directly, and not rely on talking heads or potential groupthink. Even when we might not agree with a study’s conclusions—with how a researcher interpreted the data—we still included it if it went through peer review and was relevant to the topic at hand. Peer review, of course, isn’t perfect, but it’s one of the best ways the world has to ensure that research conclusions are at least the product of good-faith efforts to get at the truth.

The Columbia project is the largest collection of peer-reviewed scholarship on gay parenting to date. What does it show? We found 71 studies concluding that kids with gay parents fare no worse than others and only four concluding that they had problems. But those four studies all suffered from the same gross limitation: The children with gay parents were lumped in with children of family breakup, a cohort known to face higher risks linked to the trauma of family dissolution.

Even the notion that some try to put forth that there are no good studies is wrong...the studies, while not perfect do give us a very good idea on the conclusions and that is that gay homes are not better nor worse.

Here is a link to all the studies

What does the scholarly research say about the well-being of children with gay or lesbian parents? | What We Know

Heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education who completed a study "Crafting Gay Children" ... The DOJ recently released data and the rate of abuse by homosexuals is off the charts.
Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women. ]

In recent years, antigay activists have routinely asserted that gay people are child molesters. This argument was often made in debates about the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gay scouts and scoutmasters. More recently, in the wake of Rep. Mark Foley's resignation from the US House of Representatives in 2006, antigay activists and their supporters seized on the scandal to revive this canard.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Selected Excerpts:

The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. In a 1970 national survey, more than 70% of respondents agreed with the assertions that "Homosexuals are dangerous as teachers or youth leaders because they try to get sexually involved with children" or that "Homosexuals try to play sexually with children if they cannot get an adult partner."1

By contrast, in a 1999 national poll, the belief that most gay men are likely to molest or abuse children was endorsed by only 19% of heterosexual men and 10% of heterosexual women. Even fewer – 9% of men and 6% of women – regarded most lesbians as child molesters.

One problem is that none of the studies in this area have obtained data from a probability sample, that is, a sample that can be assumed to be representative of the population of all child molesters. Rather, most research has been conducted only with convicted perpetrators or with pedophiles who sought professional help. Consequently, they may not accurately describe child molesters who have never been caught or have not sought treatment.

. Not all incidents of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by pedophiles or hebephiles; in some cases, the perpetrator has other motives for his or her actions and does not manifest an ongoing pattern of sexual attraction to children.

Thus, not all child sexual abuse is perpetrated by pedophiles (or hebephiles) and not all pedophiles and hebephiles actually commit abuse. Consequently, it is important to use terminology carefully.

Hopfully, you are beginning to see that the issue is a bit more complicated than your small mind is able or willing to contemplate

Last edited:
"From my part, I do not reject the sexual preference of each individual, but gay marriage is simply unacceptable. It should never come to be "official". That step has been a big mistake.

My humble opinion."

it is MY not-so-humble opinion that YOUR opinion is outdated, antiquated, unfair and unconstitutional.

Oh, I see.

I was told in the topic "Introduce Yourself" that I might receive flowered replies like yours. My luck didn't last long, your reply is astonishing.

My opinion might be unfair, but is not outdated, neither antiquated and less unconstitutional.

The Constitution does not mention gays as allowed for marriage. I go not only for the writing document but also for the INTENTION given when was written and signed.

I don't know much about politics, but I read and understand very well what I read. I searched for those people and their personalities, works, actions, and more. And definitively the Constitution was not intended for considering one day the possibility of marriage of gay couples.

That is a no no.

really?

UNACCEPTABLE?

meaning?

you'll kill to stop it?

If you were actually HUMBLE you wouldn't say things like "the things I hate shall NOT be tolerated no matter how IRRATIONAL my opinion is!"

that's NOT humble

That's tyrannical

and antifreedom

Gay Marriage is NOT unacceptable - and it's really none of mine or your business who these people choose to love and build their lives with --- so long as its CONSENTING ADULTS - not kids !
Straight people -adults- are allowed to marry kids in some of the yahoo redneck states. It's not a gay issue

A project launched by a team at Columbia Law School has collected on one website the abstracts of all peer-reviewed studies that have addressed this question since 1980 so that anyone can examine the research directly, and not rely on talking heads or potential groupthink. Even when we might not agree with a study’s conclusions—with how a researcher interpreted the data—we still included it if it went through peer review and was relevant to the topic at hand. Peer review, of course, isn’t perfect, but it’s one of the best ways the world has to ensure that research conclusions are at least the product of good-faith efforts to get at the truth.

The Columbia project is the largest collection of peer-reviewed scholarship on gay parenting to date. What does it show? We found 71 studies concluding that kids with gay parents fare no worse than others and only four concluding that they had problems. But those four studies all suffered from the same gross limitation: The children with gay parents were lumped in with children of family breakup, a cohort known to face higher risks linked to the trauma of family dissolution.

Even the notion that some try to put forth that there are no good studies is wrong...the studies, while not perfect do give us a very good idea on the conclusions and that is that gay homes are not better nor worse.

What does the scholarly research say about the well-being of children with gay or lesbian parents? | What We Know
Off target Progressive, we've been this route before and I've always mopped the floor with you ... the bulk of your post boils down to one statement

"71 studies concluding that kids with gay parents fare no worse than others and only four concluding that they had problems."

The studies in question do not address molestation, most make a study of adults raised by gays, and a goodly portion of that includes lesbians. Lesbians rarely are involved in molestation. What we are concerned with is Gay men - Gay Men are the most prolific child molesters the Human Race has ever produced . As per the Reissman study Child Molestation by Gay Men is 40 times greater than heterosexuals

Even many [honest] gay activists don't try to hide the pedophilia connection. The Gay Report [ https://amzn.to/32KsXEn ] by Karla Jay and Allen Young reports that 73% of gays surveyed had had sexual relations with minors / children

Child Molestation by Gay Men is 40 times greater than heterosexuals

Get My Point ?

If you wish to delve further in some of the stats outside the kiddie realm

1 in 4 victims of intimate partner violence identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer;

My humble opinion."

Oh, I see.

That is a no no.

really?

UNACCEPTABLE?

meaning?

you'll kill to stop it?

that's NOT humble

That's tyrannical

and antifreedom

Straight people -adults- are allowed to marry kids in some of the yahoo redneck states. It's not a gay issue
This is True - Your Point ?

My humble opinion."

Oh, I see.

That is a no no.

really?

UNACCEPTABLE?

meaning?

you'll kill to stop it?

that's NOT humble

That's tyrannical

and antifreedom

Banning child marriage in America: An uphill fight against ...

https://www.salon.com › 2018/03/11 › banning-child-marriage-in-america...

Mar 11, 2018 - Banning child marriage in America: An uphill fight against evangelical pressure. Kentucky's bill had to change to accommodate religious ...
Child brides call on U.S. states to end 'legal rape' - Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-childmarriage-reform › child-bri...

Oct 24, 2018 - Child marriage, more commonly associated with developing ... in a strict evangelical family, Fairbanks was groomed to marry young and at 16 ...
'Evangelicals' and Child Marriage - Daily Kos

https://www.dailykos.com › story › 2017/11/14 ›

Nov 14, 2017 - Carol Kurivilla has an article on HuffPo about the acceptance of child marriage among fundamentalists and some wider Evangelical Protestant groups. The description of “grooming” young girls to become wives of older men makes for some disgusting reading. ... I grew up among evangelicals ...
In Some Evangelical Circles, Grown Men Pursuing Teens Isn't ...

https://www.huffpost.com › entry › roy-moore-evangelicalism_n_5a05f4f...

Nov 14, 2017 - The allegations against Roy Moore are fueling debates about how evangelicals approach gender and marriage. By Carol Kuruvilla. 11/14/2017 ...

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women. ]

In recent years, antigay activists have routinely asserted that gay people are child molesters. This argument was often made in debates about the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gay scouts and scoutmasters. More recently, in the wake of Rep. Mark Foley's resignation from the US House of Representatives in 2006, antigay activists and their supporters seized on the scandal to revive this canard.

Selected Excerpts:

The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. In a 1970 national survey, more than 70% of respondents agreed with the assertions that "Homosexuals are dangerous as teachers or youth leaders because they try to get sexually involved with children" or that "Homosexuals try to play sexually with children if they cannot get an adult partner."1

By contrast, in a 1999 national poll, the belief that most gay men are likely to molest or abuse children was endorsed by only 19% of heterosexual men and 10% of heterosexual women. Even fewer – 9% of men and 6% of women – regarded most lesbians as child molesters.

One problem is that none of the studies in this area have obtained data from a probability sample, that is, a sample that can be assumed to be representative of the population of all child molesters. Rather, most research has been conducted only with convicted perpetrators or with pedophiles who sought professional help. Consequently, they may not accurately describe child molesters who have never been caught or have not sought treatment.

. Not all incidents of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by pedophiles or hebephiles; in some cases, the perpetrator has other motives for his or her actions and does not manifest an ongoing pattern of sexual attraction to children.

Thus, not all child sexual abuse is perpetrated by pedophiles (or hebephiles) and not all pedophiles and hebephiles actually commit abuse. Consequently, it is important to use terminology carefully.

Hopfully, you are beginning to see that the issue is a bit more complicated than your small mind is able or willing to contemplate

Oh yes - what I said about Lesbians not molesting Children. It's rare but it does happen - the primary perpetrators are Gay Men but here's an exception for you...

Mum and lesbian lover tear off 9-year-old son's penis then behead him 'as he reminded her of her dad'

On a moral level same gender marriage is down there with incest marriage and underaged marriage.
Liberals demand that everyone lower their moral standards to theirs otherwise they will brand people as "homophobic".
Same gender marriage was never really about marriage, it is about attacking mainstream society.
I love it when conservatives demand that government intrude into people's lives so they can force everyone to follow their moral standards. So much for individual freedom.
Yeah...l hate those ******* Muslims too....

Last edited by a moderator:

Selected Excerpts:

Oh yes - what I said about Lesbians not molesting Children. It's rare but it does happen - the primary perpetrators are Gay Men but here's an exception for you...

Mum and lesbian lover tear off 9-year-old son's penis then behead him 'as he reminded her of her dad'
One anecdotal case means nothing. There are in fact crazy shit heads of all stripes out there.. Why do you even bother tp post this inane equine excrement? Shock value? Is that all you have?

My humble opinion."

Oh, I see.

That is a no no.

really?

UNACCEPTABLE?

meaning?

you'll kill to stop it?

that's NOT humble

That's tyrannical

and antifreedom

This is True - Your Point ?
I made my point. You dishonestly tried to make it about gays and minors. Now you admit that its is not about gays. Thank you for your rare moment of honesty

Off target Progressive, we've been this route before and I've always mopped the floor with you ... the bulk of your post boils down to one statement

"71 studies concluding that kids with gay parents fare no worse than others and only four concluding that they had problems."

The studies in question do not address molestation, most make a study of adults raised by gays, and a goodly portion of that includes lesbians. Lesbians rarely are involved in molestation. What we are concerned with is Gay men - Gay Men are the most prolific child molesters the Human Race has ever produced . As per the Reissman study Child Molestation by Gay Men is 40 times greater than heterosexuals

Even many [honest] gay activists don't try to hide the pedophilia connection. The Gay Report [ https://amzn.to/32KsXEn ] by Karla Jay and Allen Young reports that 73% of gays surveyed had had sexual relations with minors / children

Get My Point ?

1 in 4 victims of intimate partner violence identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer;
Give me a damned break.! The studies speak from themselves and I have many more. They don't address molestation because- as I have demonstrated separately- it is not an issue. If these kids were being routinely molested, the outcomes that I have documented would be much worse. There is no evidence that gay men-men who are able to have age appropriate relationships are more likely to molest minors than anyone else. I documented how male on male molestation by pedophiles is conflated with homosexuality but you dishonestly , or perhaps stupidly, run and hide from that.

Give me a damned break.! The studies speak from themselves and I have many more. They don't address molestation because- as I have demonstrated separately- it is not an issue. If these kids were being routinely molested, the outcomes that I have documented would be much worse. There is no evidence that gay men-men who are able to have age appropriate relationships are more likely to molest minors than anyone else. I documented how male on male molestation by pedophiles is conflated with homosexuality but you dishonestly , or perhaps stupidly, run and hide from that.

Listen.

More than 40 years ago, in my country of origin, I remember homosexuals paying money to teenagers for having sex with them.

These teenagers used the money for taking their girlfriends to the movie, the disco, etc.

Those were good business for the younger side, but the homosexuals started to demand more time with them, and stop giving them money when the teenagers refused to leave their girlfriends.

You see, here in the US this kind of cases are rare or under the table, but in other countries homosexuals mostly enjoy of good monetary status and corrupt teenagers by lots. I saw them doing it.

Some of those teenagers were with sexual diseases and with no money for antibiotic or medicines.

The situation over there, in other countries is very sad.

But here in the US is the same, and for these cases I just mentioned to you, tell me with specific answer, please do not evade the question, do not insult me, do not change the topic of my question.

It's very simple.

In few words, tell me, "what good brings homosexuality to society?"

Get My Point ?

Molestation most certainly is an issue and you have never demonstrated otherwise. Perhaps you have managed to convince yourself of that, but in the real world the irrefutable fact remains .............. Child Molestation by Gay Men is 40 times greater than heterosexuals

So far as your laughable attempts at skewering the facts to suit your agenda, your lame attempts to separate pedophiles and hebephiles from the larger LGBT dementia simply doesn't fly. Never has and never will ...male on male sodomy is gay, adult sodomy of children is pedophilia .. same sex molestation of children is Gay Pedophillia and ...............

Anyway - Say what you want about Gays and Pedophiles but at least they drive slow through school zones. Gays like Pedophiles can't adjust to society as a whole - They have a hard time 'fitting in' and some more fagisomo trivia

pedophiles can never win a race, they are always coming in a little behind. And Epstein didn't kill himself

Listen.

More than 40 years ago, in my country of origin, I remember homosexuals paying money to teenagers for having sex with them.

These teenagers used the money for taking their girlfriends to the movie, the disco, etc.

Those were good business for the younger side, but the homosexuals started to demand more time with them, and stop giving them money when the teenagers refused to leave their girlfriends.

You see, here in the US this kind of cases are rare or under the table, but in other countries homosexuals mostly enjoy of good monetary status and corrupt teenagers by lots. I saw them doing it.

Some of those teenagers were with sexual diseases and with no money for antibiotic or medicines.

The situation over there, in other countries is very sad.

But here in the US is the same, and for these cases I just mentioned to you, tell me with specific answer, please do not evade the question, do not insult me, do not change the topic of my question.

It's very simple.

In few words, tell me, "what good brings homosexuality to society?"
Homosexuality is an instrument of evil - from Sodom and Gommorah to SanFranSisco and Oakland Homosexuality is a decadent sign of societal decay.

Progressing to what ? Progressing downhill is not Positive Progress
To morals based in reason and humanism, instead of in iron aged, magical horseshit. And that is dedinitely upward progress. Thanks for asking!

magical horseshit ? Did that come from the Free Ponies ?
alex-ape.jpg

Forum List

Back