CDZ Support for Gay Marriage grows

Actually rights are determined by popular vote.

Nonsense. Your rights, and my rights, to freedom of speech, association, religious choice, voting, etc., may not be taken away by the vote of any majority.

Check your facts moron.

What was the 19th amendment ?

And? It just rectifies as past mistake in founding a republic and affirms that we do, indeed, live in a republic.

Proposition 8 in CA.

All showing that an entire state allows people to establish "rights" via a elections.

Sorry...history is not on your side.

Ruled unconstitutional, meaning that there was a conflict between it and the rights granted under the U.S. Constitution.

In the end, the whole brouhaha over same-sex marriage has to do with some people's religious opinions. But no one's rights under civil law should be governed by someone else's religious opinions or there would be no such thing as freedom.

If what you stated was true....it never would have been on the ballot.

And, as pointed out before.....the 19th was done by voting. What you want it to be does not matter.

Facts are not on your side.

Make your case or STFU.

You don't seem very good at this debating stuff.

I know what I'm going to say will sound like a joke or an invention.

But, making a review of events related with the establishment of gay marriage in US, a rare event happened: Tyranny took place to make it pass.

Not the will of The People, but a tyrant rejected the vote of The People and manipulated the events to force a legislation approving it.

By principle, an authority can't overcome the vote of The People.

According to the Constitution, The People have the right to form militias and carry arms, to prevent the arising authorities and becoming tyrants thru the abuse of their power. In this case, the people of California are known for having even war tanks and arms of all kind, but they might chicken at the last minute. whatever it happened, they didn't react to the abuse.

The media, for some reason, perhaps to evade shame if the event is reviewed and exposed, even internationally, kept silence and until today is not touching such a remembrance.

Current people in power as well, they know about it but prefer to ignore what happen because is bad example for Americans and specially for people from other countries.

Homosexuals and lesbians are taking advantage of the current silence of authorities and the media.

If someone, like I did, make a review of the winning vote "NO" which happened in California, a vote which was included in the electoral ballot, and was approved to be included by the same Governor of California, a vote choosing the validity of gay marriage in that State. What is going to be discovered is that after the majority of Californians said "NO", the Governor declared null the will of The People calling it "Unconstitutional".

Same president Obama didn't look with good eyes what the governor of California did, In the pictures the president appears with doubts about congratulating the Governor. It was living fire close to a gas station.

A scrutiny of date of the vote, the results saying "NO' as majority, the refusal of the Governor to accept the will of The People, and months later, "the patch up" made by the court to cover up the tyranny from the Governor... the whole scenario shows how for the first time in American history, a man born in a foreign country, became a Governor of California, and became the first tyrant who abused his power rejecting the will of The People and imposing his will instead.

Feel free to make your own review. Events and dates show this sad moment in the history of US.

I guess the same is happening in other countries, it's not the people of those nations but their corrupt authorities the ones approving gay marriage.
You ignore the fact that the majority of people support the idea of Gay Marriage. It is just a dwindling minority of folk who have a problem with it.
The arguments against it become more and more convoluted and more and more ridiculous.
People seem to think that reinventing definitions is a good cover for prejudice and discrimination.
When I got married I had a choice between a civil ceremony or marriage. So did you, so did all the naysayers on here.
But you want to deny that right to Gay folk. Thus creating a second class of citizenship.
That is not just.

Have you provided any support for claims. I have not read any.....yet.

But, making a review of events related with the establishment of gay marriage in US, a rare event happened: Tyranny took place to make it pass.

Not the will of The People, but a tyrant rejected the vote of The People and manipulated the events to force a legislation approving it.

According to the Constitution, The People have the right to form militias and carry arms, to prevent the arising authorities and becoming tyrants thru the abuse of their power. In this case, the people of California are known for having even war tanks and arms of all kind, but they might chicken at the last minute. whatever it happened, they didn't react to the abuse.

The media, for some reason, perhaps to evade shame if the event is reviewed and exposed, even internationally, kept silence and until today is not touching such a remembrance.

Current people in power as well, they know about it but prefer to ignore what happen because is bad example for Americans and specially for people from other countries.

Homosexuals and lesbians are taking advantage of the current silence of authorities and the media.

If someone, like I did, make a review of the winning vote "NO" which happened in California, a vote which was included in the electoral ballot, and was approved to be included by the same Governor of California, a vote choosing the validity of gay marriage in that State. What is going to be discovered is that after the majority of Californians said "NO", the Governor declared null the will of The People calling it "Unconstitutional".

Same president Obama didn't look with good eyes what the governor of California did, In the pictures the president appears with doubts about congratulating the Governor. It was living fire close to a gas station.

A scrutiny of date of the vote, the results saying "NO' as majority, the refusal of the Governor to accept the will of The People, and months later, "the patch up" made by the court to cover up the tyranny from the Governor... the whole scenario shows how for the first time in American history, a man born in a foreign country, became a Governor of California, and became the first tyrant who abused his power rejecting the will of The People and imposing his will instead.

Feel free to make your own review. Events and dates show this sad moment in the history of US.

I guess the same is happening in other countries, it's not the people of those nations but their corrupt authorities the ones approving gay marriage.

The rights of individuals are not determined by popular vote. That in itself would be "tyranny."
LGBTs are not "taking advantage" of anything. They are just finally enjoying the blessings of liberty same as everybody else, and this involves absolutely no skin off your teeth or anybody else's.

BTW: this entire "debate" about what term to use is utter garbage and a waste of time. It's stupid and petty hair-splitting.

Actually rights are determined by popular vote.

"Actually rights are determined by popular vote."

Then why do conservatives WHINE so much about "our rights being taken away!"?

Shouldn't they just say "oh well....we must abide by popular vote!"
instead of "CIVIL BLOODY FKN WAR!"

?

Why do they keep calling for blood and civil war?

Please show us where conservatives (outside of a few nutjobs) are calling for civil war.

Or do you want to back down from your overgeneralization.

By definition, homosexuality is not common/"normal", it is the exception. It is a tiny minority of the population. There is no rational reason to equate it with "average", and likewise no reason for it to be applied as standard.
There is no human reason to discriminate against people who are homosexual.
There is no reason to place them above the rest of the population.

You ignore the fact that the majority of people support the idea of Gay Marriage. It is just a dwindling minority of folk who have a problem with it.
The arguments against it become more and more convoluted and more and more ridiculous.
People seem to think that reinventing definitions is a good cover for prejudice and discrimination.
When I got married I had a choice between a civil ceremony or marriage. So did you, so did all the naysayers on here.
But you want to deny that right to Gay folk. Thus creating a second class of citizenship.
That is not just.

Have you provided any support for claims. I have not read any.....yet.
Changing Attitudes on Same-Sex Marriage

Same-Sex Marriage: Global Comparisons

Gay Marriage Around the World

Support for equality grows every year with a total of 30 countries legalising it so far. The number increases every year and the countries that are hostile seem to be places which are ruled by religious extremists .

This is backed up by polling which shows support at around 2 thirds in favour in Australia,US and up to 80% plus in Sweden.

I cant see this trend being reversed and can see the majority of nations having similar laws in the next decade.

In the spirit of all men being created equal should the US and EU countries take steps to encourage this ? What would you like to see ?

For myself I think it can be difficult to overturn prejudice and I dont really know whether the stick or carrot is the best way forward.
Well when you’re forced to only hear one narrative of gays you Kinda are indoctrinating young children to believe it’s OK.. If the media reported the high domestic violence going on in the gate community it would shed a different light

Support for equality grows every year with a total of 30 countries legalising it so far. The number increases every year and the countries that are hostile seem to be places which are ruled by religious extremists .

This is backed up by polling which shows support at around 2 thirds in favour in Australia,US and up to 80% plus in Sweden.

I cant see this trend being reversed and can see the majority of nations having similar laws in the next decade.

In the spirit of all men being created equal should the US and EU countries take steps to encourage this ? What would you like to see ?

For myself I think it can be difficult to overturn prejudice and I dont really know whether the stick or carrot is the best way forward.
Well when you’re forced to only hear one narrative of gays you Kinda are indoctrinating young children to believe it’s OK.. If the media reported the high domestic violence going on in the gate community it would shed a different light
Well if kids understand that it is ok that is great. It is ok and only recidivists have a problem with it. You cant catch Gay you know.

Well if kids understand that it is ok that is great. It is ok and only recidivists have a problem with it. You cant catch Gay you know.

It is not "ok". The anus is not a sex organ. Sodomy can cause severe physical trauma.

Nobody cares what you are we just don’t wanna promote it in our communities

If kids were taught about the subject there would be less for the nutjobs to fantasise about and the hatred would subside. What scares you about this ?.

If kids were taught about the subject there would be less for the nutjobs to fantasise about and the hatred would subside. What scares you about this ?.
What scares you about free speech

By definition, homosexuality is not common/"normal", it is the exception. It is a tiny minority of the population. There is no rational reason to equate it with "average", and likewise no reason for it to be applied as standard.

But nobody is applying anything as "standard," whatever this might mean, and, frankly, I have no idea. And I can't imagine how anyone is being "place[d]" above "the rest of the population." How is this being done?

I have not seen even a shred of evidence that LGBTs want to push us heterosexuals out of society or any single institution.

Give me a damned break.! The studies speak from themselves and I have many more. They don't address molestation because- as I have demonstrated separately- it is not an issue. If these kids were being routinely molested, the outcomes that I have documented would be much worse. There is no evidence that gay men-men who are able to have age appropriate relationships are more likely to molest minors than anyone else. I documented how male on male molestation by pedophiles is conflated with homosexuality but you dishonestly , or perhaps stupidly, run and hide from that.

Listen.

More than 40 years ago, in my country of origin, I remember homosexuals paying money to teenagers for having sex with them.

These teenagers used the money for taking their girlfriends to the movie, the disco, etc.

Those were good business for the younger side, but the homosexuals started to demand more time with them, and stop giving them money when the teenagers refused to leave their girlfriends.

You see, here in the US this kind of cases are rare or under the table, but in other countries homosexuals mostly enjoy of good monetary status and corrupt teenagers by lots. I saw them doing it.

Some of those teenagers were with sexual diseases and with no money for antibiotic or medicines.

The situation over there, in other countries is very sad.

But here in the US is the same, and for these cases I just mentioned to you, tell me with specific answer, please do not evade the question, do not insult me, do not change the topic of my question.

It's very simple.

In few words, tell me, "what good brings homosexuality to society?"
Really? 40 years ago. Where was that? No doubt a place where gays were relegated to the fringes of society, as they still are in many places. Your anecdotal tale-if even true has no relevance to the question of the place of gays in progressive , inclusive society where they don't have to lurk in the shadows and pay for sex. You are just spreading fear and misinformation with this crap.

In few words, tell me, "what good brings hate and bigotry to society?

Last edited:
Give me a damned break.! The studies speak from themselves and I have many more. They don't address molestation because- as I have demonstrated separately- it is not an issue. If these kids were being routinely molested, the outcomes that I have documented would be much worse. There is no evidence that gay men-men who are able to have age appropriate relationships are more likely to molest minors than anyone else. I documented how male on male molestation by pedophiles is conflated with homosexuality but you dishonestly , or perhaps stupidly, run and hide from that.

Listen.

More than 40 years ago, in my country of origin, I remember homosexuals paying money to teenagers for having sex with them.

These teenagers used the money for taking their girlfriends to the movie, the disco, etc.

Those were good business for the younger side, but the homosexuals started to demand more time with them, and stop giving them money when the teenagers refused to leave their girlfriends.

You see, here in the US this kind of cases are rare or under the table, but in other countries homosexuals mostly enjoy of good monetary status and corrupt teenagers by lots. I saw them doing it.

Some of those teenagers were with sexual diseases and with no money for antibiotic or medicines.

But here in the US is the same, and for these cases I just mentioned to you, tell me with specific answer, please do not evade the question, do not insult me, do not change the topic of my question.

It's very simple.

fact: homosexuals exist

fact: there have always been homosexuals

fact: most homosexuals are decent, hard working people who are not a threat to your children

fact: what people do for sexual activities is none of your business

Make your laws against molesting children so you can punish the EVANGELICALS and CONSERVATIVES and GAYS who prey on children but don't blame ALL gays for a crime that MOST gays do not commit.

Listen.

It's very simple.

fact: homosexuals exist

fact: there have always been homosexuals

fact: most homosexuals are decent, hard working people who are not a threat to your children

fact: what people do for sexual activities is none of your business

Make your laws against molesting children so you can punish the EVANGELICALS and CONSERVATIVES and GAYS who prey on children but don't blame ALL gays for a crime that MOST gays do not commit.
They can't punish evangelicals and conservatives who prey on children because they only prey on female children, which is not only allowed, but encouraged. They encourage adult men to pursue female children, and actively groom female children to go along. Boys are worth protecting; girls are "meat."

But nobody is applying anything as "standard," whatever this might mean, and, frankly, I have no idea. And I can't imagine how anyone is being "place[d]" above "the rest of the population." How is this being done?

I have not seen even a shred of evidence that LGBTs want to push us heterosexuals out of society or any single institution.
The quoted post says what it says and nothing of what it is accused.

The quoted post says what it says and nothing of what it is accused.

Your reply is incomprehensible. There is no evidence that LGBTs have been aggressive toward anyone or sought superior status. It's the jackass section of heterosexuals who have done both.

Really? 40 years ago. Where was that? No doubt a place where gays were relegated to the fringes of society, as they still are in many places. Your anecdotal tale-if even true has no relevance to the question of the place of gays in progressive , inclusive society where they don't have to lurk in the shadows and pay for sex. You are just spreading fear and misinformation with this crap.

See?

You evade a simple question of: what good brings homosexuality to society?

I think you are not the only one who evades that question because your answer will show how negative is homosexuality for society.

Of course people is free to do whatever they want with their bodies, but surely whatever they do, if negative, harmful and "disgusting" can't by any means be supported and defended by the government.

If the government is not allowed to intervene and stop homosexuality from society anymore (as it was decades ago) the same as well the government is the last agency to get involved in giving homosexuality "special treatment".

Homosexuality is a behavior, a negative behavior for the integrity of the person, nothing to be "proud of".

Gay marriage must be discarded. Homosexuals can live together as a couple, but by respect to nature the government must not given them marriage licenses.

See?

You evade a simple question of: what good brings homosexuality to society?

I think you are not the only one who evades that question because your answer will show how negative is homosexuality for society.

Of course people is free to do whatever they want with their bodies, but surely whatever they do, if negative, harmful and "disgusting" can't by any means be supported and defended by the government.

If the government is not allowed to intervene and stop homosexuality from society anymore (as it was decades ago) the same as well the government is the last agency to get involved in giving homosexuality "special treatment".

Homosexuality is a behavior, a negative behavior for the integrity of the person, nothing to be "proud of".

Gay marriage must be discarded. Homosexuals can live together as a couple, but by respect to nature the government must not given them marriage licenses.

How is the LGBT community a "negative"? They are not doing anything harmful to society. They have subtracted absolutely nothing. Heterosexuals have lost nothing. We can have any kind of marriage we want to have, be it S&M, "traditional," "bible," open, penis-worshiping, long-distance, "civil," abusive, bossy, whatever. LGBTs are not being given any "special treatment."

Forum List

Back