Superpowers!!!

Shattered said:
The ability to keep everyone happy simultaneously.
You have to put some kind of damper on a power like that.
Such as everyone within a 2 mile radius of you, or everyone who sees you.
You could just hang posters of yourself everywhere.

Well I guess you don't have to, I did say you could pick.
But that's what Stan Lee would do to you.

I'd have the ability to cause any person, at any time, to orgasm, for as long, and as intense or not, as I wanted. Think how funny it'd be the next time John Kerry is on TV...

"My fello--OOHH MY GOD!!!! AHHHH....."

His eyes roll back in his head, and he messes himself. lol. That'd be better than a Mel Brooks movie.

-=d=- said:
I'd have the ability to cause any person, at any time, to orgasm, for as long, and as intense or not, as I wanted. Think how funny it'd be the next time John Kerry is on TV...

"My fello--OOHH MY GOD!!!! AHHHH....."

His eyes roll back in his head, and he messes himself. lol. That'd be better than a Mel Brooks movie.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
That's a good one....

Well it would be impossible to top -=D=-, but I would have the ability to read politicians' minds. Then I would write on what they really thought and what they really had said they believed! Yes, it would include snarky thoughts of the politicians also.

If I can't have that power, I'd settle for mind control.

Kathianne said:
Well it would be impossible to top -=D=-, but I would have the ability to read politicians' minds. Then I would write on what they really thought and what they really had said they believed! Yes, it would include snarky thoughts of the politicians also.

If I can't have that power, I'd settle for mind control.
We need someone with that power...

I would have to saaaaaaaaaaay,
Hmm this is hard for me being a true hardcore comic fan.
I would be immortal until I chose to die.
That way I could accomplish alomost anything.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
That was my first choice, but it's too easy to mess stuff up.

You are probably right, you're both men. You'd get lost and wouldn't ask directions, then what sort of messes there would be! j/k :tng:

Kathianne said:
You are probably right, you're both men. You'd get lost and wouldn't ask directions, then what sort of messes there would be! j/k :tng:
Damn, I knew I should have taken that left at the 16th century.

Forum List

Back