Superbowl Sunday

I don't think anyone in the entertainment industry is allowed to perform without reciting the days general orders...but who knows, maybe she'll decide to risk her career and say something intelligent.

These twits and twats doing the halftime show are another reason I won't be watching. They're a waste of time and always seem to cause some unnecessary commotion. I don't care for the extended commercial breaks either. If I am watching it's for a football game, not some circus.
I'm glad to be hearing that others dissent, thought it was just me that didn't like all the other things surrounding football..except the beer of course.

I've watched the SB most of the time in maybe the last 10 years, other than that I never did. The half time shows suck in my opinion and I have hit the mute button for about the last 3 shows. But I'm not a fan of pop music either.

I'm glad to be hearing that others dissent, thought it was just me that didn't like all the other things surrounding football..except the beer of course.

I'm not a fan of the beer either. I'm there (on the rare occasions that I can be) to watch a football game and see my rooting interest Win. Anything that takes away from that is not something I care about..... food. Drink, commercials, etc... are all just unnecessary fluff in my mind.

I've watched the SB most of the time in maybe the last 10 years, other than that I never did. The half time shows suck in my opinion and I have hit the mute button for about the last 3 shows. But I'm not a fan of pop music either.

The entertainment used to have different kinds of music. Now it's seems like pop music fans are the only people they have entertainment for.

she's bringing her dildo along

w7ifj7.jpg

I'm not a fan of the beer either. I'm there (on the rare occasions that I can be) to watch a football game and see my rooting interest Win. Anything that takes away from that is not something I care about..... food. Drink, commercials, etc... are all just unnecessary fluff in my mind.
oooohhhh not the beer, don't say the beer...lol...I get what your saying, but the beer does make everything easier/better

Brady has a score to settle, This will be a New England win and I will take delight when Roger Goodell hands the Super Bowl Trophy to Brady,

Brady has a score to settle, This will be a New England win and I will take delight when Roger Goodell hands the Super Bowl Trophy to Brady,

I believe that similar to Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown, Mr Goodell will send out a subordinate to deliver the trophy if/when New England Wins.

lol...funny

Who's joking. I generally buy cheap television sets because I know I'm gonna go through 4-6 of them a year.

Anathema You've said this before - that you deal with life's minor stresses by throwing tantrums. I was married to spoiled child like you and I'll bet you were just as gutless, never ever taking on anyone who could beat the crap out of him.

Do you think you'll ever grow up? Or will you always need adults to take care of you?

And, if you're interested in watching, say, the super bowl, your tantrum only hurts your own interests. That's just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Got tons of beer [becks of course] couple hundred hot wings coming [as well as a sunday furniture delivery around 9am] a TV in every room with the game on, company coming, and a healthy LV play on the line...played Atl +31/2 and NE straight up, I think NE wins but Atl covers small number [if it's a blowout victory then I think Atl will win]...anyone else care to chime in with their pick against the number? NE -3

If this needs to be moved to another forum I apologize to the mods up front and please feel free to assign it to the proper forum

+3 or -3 usually means home-field advantage between two equal teams but not in the Super Bowl, in Houston. So getting 3 1/2 you really got 4 points. Brady is a MICHIGAN product which has kept me from hating the Pats over the years. Ryan is the league MVP and for good reason, he's a younger version of Brady. I don't trust NFL officiating in the least so I don't bet pro football and haven't since the Raiders teams of yesteryear and the Packers of recent years, and the calls they got. If I had to bet this game or watch Nancy Pelosi lick her lips while she lied, I'd take the Falcons and the points.

lol...funny

Who's joking. I generally buy cheap television sets because I know I'm gonna go through 4-6 of them a year.

Anathema You've said this before - that you deal with life's minor stresses by throwing tantrums. I was married to spoiled child like you and I'll bet you were just as gutless, never ever taking on anyone who could beat the crap out of him.

Do you think you'll ever grow up? Or will you always need adults to take care of you?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
What the heck happened here?

You've said this before - that you deal with life's minor stresses by throwing tantrums. I was married to a spoiled child like you and I'll bet you were just as gutless, never ever taking on anyone who could beat the crap out of him.

I don't pick fights. When I blow up it gets taken out on THINGS, not PEOPLE. Especially since more often than not, it's not the fault of the people around me for whatever I'm passed at.

if Atlanta loses, I will try to take comfort in Tom Brady's support to MAGA

I will miss my DVR this year. I found that sitting down to watch it about 80 minutes after its start allowed me to skip the halftime show and most of the commercials and still catch the ending live.

Forum List

Back