Superbowl Sunday

Round four of the Phoenix open today. Shaping up to be a good match.

Haven't watched any of the big three pro sports since the baseball strike in the mid 90s. Add to that the high likelihood of leftist nonsense from commentators, players, advertisers, and lip syncing performers and you'll understand why I have little interest in the superbowl.

Besides, don't you need cable TV to watch this game? I stopped paying for that years ago.

That said, for those that still like the slowness of pro football and can put up with BLM activists masquerading as entertainment, I hope you enjoy the game.

Is it just me or are all of you USMB people contrarians who live in underground bunkers listening to either Infowars or the readings of Karl Marx?

Go Falcons!!! I have been a fan since Steve Bartkowski was QB and Williams Andrews was FB. Today is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Haven't watched any of the big three pro sports since the baseball strike in the mid 90s. Add to that the high likelihood of leftist nonsense from commentators, players, advertisers, and lip syncing performers and you'll understand why I have little interest in the superbowl.

Besides, don't you need cable TV to watch this game? I stopped paying for that years ago.

That said, for those that still like the slowness of pro football and can put up with BLM activists masquerading as entertainment, I hope you enjoy the game.

Is it just me or are all of you USMB people contrarians who live in underground bunkers listening to either Infowars or the readings of Karl Marx?

Go Falcons!!! I have been a fan since Steve Bartkowski was QB and Williams Andrews was FB. Today is sweet!

Good luck today

Beachfront estate and Lugwig Von Mises.

Swing and a miss!

Did ya catch that sports analogy there?

Forum List

Back