Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

The top three issues in this election will be jobs, jobs, and jobs. And since building the wall, securing the border, and deporting the illegals is also about jobs that's also a Trump win. Trump is going to destroy Hillary and Democrats, the beating will be epic.

The top three issues in this election will be jobs, jobs, and jobs. And since building the wall, securing the border, and deporting the illegals is also about jobs that's also a Trump win. Trump is going to destroy Hillary and Democrats, the beating will be epic.
You wish...

H versus DT.PNG

Rubio missed the 20% triggers to pick up delegates in Texas and Alabama. Zero delegates for Rubio from the biggest prize of the night, 155 Texas delegates split between Cruz and Trump.

Rubio missed the 20% triggers to pick up delegates in Texas and Alabama. Zero delegates for Rubio from the biggest prize of the night, 155 Texas delegates split between Cruz and Trump.

Its worse, Rubio will have to give up all the next batch of states and put all his efforts in trying to win Florida where Trump already has a sizable lead.

You wish...

View attachment 65515

You can put a fork in the Democrats, a Trump/Kasich ticket will obliterate them.
Not what the polls say but then again. you don't do reality, obviously...

Democrats choked. Democrats had everything going for them in 2008. The first black president in the White House. Control of the House and a super majority in the Senate. The entire country had a Bush/GOP hangover. Yet in less than 2 years time they pissed it all away.

You wish...

View attachment 65515

You can put a fork in the Democrats, a Trump/Kasich ticket will obliterate them.
Super Tuesday.PNG

You wish...

View attachment 65515

Democrats choked. Democrats had everything going for them in 2008. The first black president in the White House. Control of the House and a super majority in the Senate. The entire country had a Bush/GOP hangover. Yet in less than 2 years time they pissed it all away.
Really? Can't say that I see that, at all. It's Throw the Bums out time, and you're the bums...

You wish...

View attachment 65515

Really? Can't say that I see that, at all. It's Throw the Bums out time, and you're the bums...

Ahahaha you are in denial. Democrats lost the House and the Senate in historic beatings. The carnage was so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democratic party that beat to hell. :laugh:

Ahahaha you are in denial. Democrats lost the House and the Senate in historic beatings. The carnage was so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democratic party that beat to hell. :laugh:
You have 24 seats to defend for Do Nothing Senate, we have 10. And you are the Bums. Do the math...

You have 24 seats to defend for Do Nothing Senate, we have 10. And you are the Bums. Do the math...

We are still waiting for you to explain the epic historic beatings Democrats have suffered. Why did the people turn sour on Democrats so quickly, hell even I thought the Bush/GOP hangover would last at least 4 years.

We are still waiting for you to explain the epic historic beatings Democrats have suffered. Why did the people turn sour on Democrats so quickly, hell even I thought the Bush/GOP hangover would last at least 4 years.
Whitey hates *******, and bad times make for bad beats.

In a country that treats gay marriage as "whatever" you think conservatives are winning? Not a chance.
Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png

I think the Planned-Parenthood accusation is simply a nasty rumor floated to shave Trump votes.
He's said point blank that PP doesn't deserve government funding, but he has said that abortion is the law....for now. Meaning he has other things he's concerned with that are more pressing. Like keeping the country safe from terrorism and bringing back jobs from China and Mexico.

I guess the relevant question is whether Trump can clarify his stance on any issue so that his opponents wont twist and spin it into whatever they want it to be anyway.

In a country that treats gay marriage as "whatever" you think conservatives are winning? Not a chance.

We know liberals will never admit defeat and rejection even after we put them in the ICU in a full body cast they talk shit. :laugh:

We know liberals will never admit defeat and rejection even after we put them in the ICU in a full body cast they talk shit. :laugh:
It's a two-party system, stop believing it's winner take all...

I hate Cruz but he out performed by far tonight. He will have the momentum to be a pain in trumps ass on the 5th and probably into mid month. Trump fucked himself not going back to Texas and Ok.
He'll fuck himself again being so arrogant. Its been so easy overtaking the Republican crop, he thinks Hillary will be the same. He'd better be ready.

In the 9 primary states, Trump won 34.5% of the vote. He is not expanding outside of his base.

The people who decided months ago are voting for him, but voters who are deciding at the last minute are picking someone else by a margin of 4 or 5 to 1.

Forum List

Back