Super Tuesday Gut Check Time

It its time to separate the liberals from the conservatives.

On one hand, you can vote for someone who only votes for spending increases and never votes for spending decreases. This choice being Santorum.

On the other hand, you can vote for someone who only votes for spending decreases and never votes for spending increases. This choice being Paul.

As soon as I get off work, I won't vote for the big gov't loving liberal Santorum, I'll vote for the small gov't fiscal cosnervative Ron Paul.

On one hand, you can vote for someone who only votes for spending increases and never votes for spending decreases. This choice being Santorum.

On the other hand, you can vote for someone who only votes for spending decreases and never votes for spending increases. This choice being Paul.

As soon as I get off work, I won't vote for the big gov't loving liberal Santorum, I'll vote for the small gov't fiscal cosnervative Ron Paul.

Actually you can vote for someone with some kind of record achievement (Santorum).
Or you can vote for someone with a record of no achievements (Paul).
I'd prefer someone who can get something done vs someone who's never done anything. If I want a representative who's done nothing but run his mouth I'll vote for Al Sharpton. At least he dresses better.

Actually you can vote for someone with some kind of record achievement (Santorum).
I'd prefer someone who can get something done vs someone who's never done anything. If I want a representative who's done nothing but run his mouth I'll vote for Al Sharpton. At least he dresses better.

Like any good liberal would do, no matter how many times you've been proven wrong, you'll continue spouting the original lie.

Kudos.

Like any good liberal would do, no matter how many times you've been proven wrong, you'll continue spouting the original lie.

Kudos.
It's no lie that Paul has spent 30 years in Congress with virtually nothing to show for it.

Not since Herbert Hoover has a party out of power had such an opportunity to run against everything that troubles the American family—prices, interest rates, unemployment, taxes, or the fear for the future of their old age or the future of their children—than is now presented to the Republican Party.

The Republicans, however, haven't figured this out. This is their basic problem. They have no strategy for defeating an Obama administration that is highly vulnerable on both domestic and foreign policy.

That's the conventional wisdom in a nutshell, isn't it?
McGurn: Reagan Was A Sure Loser Too - WSJ.com

The Dems are in for a rude shock.

They are always shocked every time they lose. They really think most people think like them, and only the "fringe" are conservative.

Thus, every time they do lose, they are convinced it's a "conspiracy."

It's always entertaining to watch.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Jeezus TPS, Santorum blows, if you don't like Romney at least vote for Gingrich!

All right people. It's Gut check time! If you are in a Super Tuesday State like
"pivotal" Ohio (my home state) let us know how you voted.

I voted Rick Santorum
(for Sen) Steve Stivers
(for Congress) Chris Long

And I CAN'T BELIEVE they changed my district. Pat Tiberi has been my Congressman for YEARS. No longer. I guess I got redistricted. :dunno:

And I wanted to vote in that race too. Burn!

And you voted for?

Oh yeah, REAL SMALL GOVERNMENT. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

With his earmarks that he always puts in bills he knows will pass without his vote and then votes "no" on them.

Guess who wouldn't sign up for the "no earmarks" ban and then went onto put millions into earmarks?

That's right, RON PAUL.

Some small government.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kudos.

What lie?

What has Paul done but run his mouth for 30 years, lie about his own newsletters, and rack up millions in earmarks?

That's fine. I don't need my opinion to be valued. But, that isn't my opinion. It's a fact based on his record.

Carry on....

This isn't about debating your opinion on Santorum. This is about who voted for whom in what Super Tuesday State. Don't tell me, let me guess, you want Ron Paul.

:cuckoo:

And I would say you want more war and taxes.

Says the NUT who wants to wipe Israel from the face of the Earth.

:cuckoo:

Kudos.
It's no lie that Paul has spent 30 years in Congress with virtually nothing to show for it.

Oh, he showed a lot of earmarks. ;)

I voted Rick Santorum(for Sen) Steve Stivers

And I CAN'T BELIEVE they changed my district. Pat Tiberi has been my Congressman for YEARS. No longer. I guess I got redistricted. :dunno:

Thanks for nothing. There is no way in hell that a social con will beat Obama.......and Obama must be beat.

I voted Rick Santorum(for Sen) Steve Stivers

Thanks for nothing. There is no way in hell that a social con will beat Obama.......and Obama must be beat.

If I had a dime for EVERY IDIOT who has said that to me in MORE THAN 40 years of watching elections and YET every time we listen to those MORONS and put in someone they think will win like Ford, Dole, McCain, etc, WE LOSE.

Yet, when we DO put in the "SOCIAL CONS" like Reagan, Bush, etc, THEY WIN.

So SHUT THE HELL UP, until you know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Great! What state are you in! :D

Vermont. Santorum will get a good number of votes today - he won't win because Paul will pull a good number of his votes, but he'll do quite well I suspect.

Ron Paul is the Republican Party's crazy Uncle who really needs to be kept in the basement and only let out for parties, because the stupid stuff he says is so entertaining. :D

You of course realize TEAPARTYsamurai that the tea party would have never come into existence without Ron Paul's work and influence, correct?

deflect what jackass? i asked you to justify your vote for Santorum seeing as how he has already said he is willing to violate the first amendment.

I have to justify myself to you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're just pissed I can vote today AND YOU CAN'T! Closed primaries are the greatest!

Back to having you on ignore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
good, i wouldnt vote in a GOP primary anyway. None of the candidates have provided any new ideas that can improve the country. they are simply a rehash of the dont tax these precious job creators and drill baby drill. maybe the GOP can come up with some original ideas for once.

Dude, you're really screwed when the general election rolls around based on your criteria. Sucks to be you!

Vermont. Santorum will get a good number of votes today - he won't win because Paul will pull a good number of his votes, but he'll do quite well I suspect.

Ron Paul is the Republican Party's crazy Uncle who really needs to be kept in the basement and only let out for parties, because the stupid stuff he says is so entertaining. :D

You of course realize TEAPARTYsamurai that the tea party would have never come into existence without Ron Paul's work and influence, correct?

Bullshit! That's another LIE Ron Paul wants people to believe. He glommed onto the Tea Party, but he didn't start it.

Rick Santelli originated the Tea Party and I CAN PROVE IT.

Rick Santelli: Tea Party Rant ‘Was the Best Five Minutes of My Life’ - TVNewser

Ron Paul NEVER EVEN SAID THE WORD TEA PARTY until AFTER that.

Now, Paul wants to claim he was tea party before that, BUT IF YOU CAN FIND ONE QUOTE OF PAUL USING THE WORD TEA PARTY PRIOR TO Rick Santelli's famous speech, YOU LET ME KNOW.

I won't hold my breathe, because it doesn't exist.

Nice try, but that's two BS lies that you are citing, because you have heard other people say them and you are just repeating them, because it tells you what you want to believe.

Neither one is true, which is why I EASILY REFUTED both.

Next time, try thinking for yourself.

I'm not voting today, but I'm gonna predict the winner anyway:

President Obama.

:)

You realize that all he has to run on is his "record" don't you? Ouch

And we are seeing the diversions Obama is willing to create to divert focus off of his record and make others look like the bad guys.

It's transparent as hell.

That's all Obama has. Which is why I'm not even discussing it all that much.

It's so stupid, it isn't worth my time.

I can't believe that Obama thinks people who are out here struggling to find a job or live on unemployment really give a flying, you know what, whether Fluke gets her free birth control, courtesy of their hard work.

Forum List

Back