Super Tuesday Gut Check Time

You realize that all he has to run on is his "record" don't you? Ouch

And we are seeing the diversions Obama is willing to create to divert focus off of his record and make others look like the bad guys.

It's transparent as hell.

That's all Obama has. Which is why I'm not even discussing it all that much.

It's so stupid, it isn't worth my time.

I can't believe that Obama thinks people who are out here struggling to find a job or live on unemployment really give a flying, you know what, whether Fluke gets her free birth control, courtesy of their hard work.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All falls into line of a professional Shit-Disturber from Chicago that has no business being in office.

ANY of the Candidates running are better than Obama.

Just sayin'.

I don't give a shit who you vote for or anyone else. That's the whole point. People vote who they want. But, make no mistake about it, Santorum is NOT a conservative and his record speaks to that.

It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.

Take a hike ankle biter.

Now Back to REAL PEOPLE WHO VOTE TODAY.

Unlike the liberals who's policy is vote early, vote often.

In other words, you know Im right. So you aren't a conservative either. you're, like Ricky boy, a fucking poser. Did you get the Ricky hat and shirt for the occasion?

She got a sweater vest.

And we are seeing the diversions Obama is willing to create to divert focus off of his record and make others look like the bad guys.

It's transparent as hell.

That's all Obama has. Which is why I'm not even discussing it all that much.

It's so stupid, it isn't worth my time.

I can't believe that Obama thinks people who are out here struggling to find a job or live on unemployment really give a flying, you know what, whether Fluke gets her free birth control, courtesy of their hard work.

All falls into line of a professional Shit-Disturber from Chicago that has no business being in office.

ANY of the Candidates running are better than Obama.

Just sayin'.

Agreed on that!

Take a hike ankle biter.

Now Back to REAL PEOPLE WHO VOTE TODAY.

Unlike the liberals who's policy is vote early, vote often.

In other words, you know Im right. So you aren't a conservative either. you're, like Ricky boy, a fucking poser. Did you get the Ricky hat and shirt for the occasion?

She got a sweater vest.

Better a sweater vest than a Ron Paul tin foil hat! :D

polls_ron_paul_tin_foil_hat_256x300_2443_657824_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Ron Paul is the Republican Party's crazy Uncle who really needs to be kept in the basement and only let out for parties, because the stupid stuff he says is so entertaining. :D

You of course realize TEAPARTYsamurai that the tea party would have never come into existence without Ron Paul's work and influence, correct?

Bullshit! That's another LIE Ron Paul wants people to believe. He glommed onto the Tea Party, but he didn't start it.

Rick Santelli originated the Tea Party and I CAN PROVE IT.

Rick Santelli: Tea Party Rant ‘Was the Best Five Minutes of My Life’ - TVNewser

Ron Paul NEVER EVEN SAID THE WORD TEA PARTY until AFTER that.

Now, Paul wants to claim he was tea party before that, BUT IF YOU CAN FIND ONE QUOTE OF PAUL USING THE WORD TEA PARTY PRIOR TO Rick Santelli's famous speech, YOU LET ME KNOW.

I won't hold my breathe, because it doesn't exist.

Nice try, but that's two BS lies that you are citing, because you have heard other people say them and you are just repeating them, because it tells you what you want to believe.

Neither one is true, which is why I EASILY REFUTED both.

Next time, try thinking for yourself.

Actually, you're full of absolute fucking shit.

Here are the #3 vids as the proof.

The Tea Party Started In 2007 And Ron Paul Is The Godfather - YouTube

You're either a fucking moron, or completely BEEN HAD!

Rick Santorum was pro-choice before he turned pro-life just before joining congress. He's an "anyway the wind blows kind of guy."

Vote away.

You of course realize TEAPARTYsamurai that the tea party would have never come into existence without Ron Paul's work and influence, correct?

Bullshit! That's another LIE Ron Paul wants people to believe. He glommed onto the Tea Party, but he didn't start it.

Rick Santelli originated the Tea Party and I CAN PROVE IT.

Rick Santelli: Tea Party Rant ‘Was the Best Five Minutes of My Life’ - TVNewser

Ron Paul NEVER EVEN SAID THE WORD TEA PARTY until AFTER that.

Now, Paul wants to claim he was tea party before that, BUT IF YOU CAN FIND ONE QUOTE OF PAUL USING THE WORD TEA PARTY PRIOR TO Rick Santelli's famous speech, YOU LET ME KNOW.

I won't hold my breathe, because it doesn't exist.

Nice try, but that's two BS lies that you are citing, because you have heard other people say them and you are just repeating them, because it tells you what you want to believe.

Neither one is true, which is why I EASILY REFUTED both.

Next time, try thinking for yourself.

Actually, you're full of absolute fucking shit.

Here are the #3 vids as the proof.

The Tea Party Started In 2007 And Ron Paul Is The Godfather - YouTube

You're either a fucking moron, or completely BEEN HAD!

I think we see who's full of it, if you think that a video that ONLY is dated via whoever edited that thing together is proof, you are even more high than I thought.

Nice try but BS!

The thing was UPLOADED LAST AUGUST. What this happened in 2007 and it took five years for someone to get around to uploading it?

How stupid do you think we are, that anyone would buy that. Nice damn try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
OK, except it isn't BS. It started with Paul in 2007. How do I know?? I was a participant.

It was then hijacked by the neocons.

Rick Santorum was pro-choice before he turned pro-life just before joining congress. He's an "anyway the wind blows kind of guy."

Vote away.

You want to prove that or will it be like your "proof" Ron Paul started the Tea Party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyRjnyESTU]Eugene Ron Paul Tea Party - YouTube[/ame]

Uploaded in 2007. You're wrong.

It started with Ron Paul and supporters.

Nope sorry.

Is Rick Santelli the Father of the Tea Party? ‘If that’s what they put on my tombstone, they can bury me with a smile.’ - TVNewser

Your Ron Paul thing was a local Boston event and that's all it was. It did not launch the national movement called the Tea Party.

When did the Tea Parties start all over the country? With Rick Santelli, NOT RON PAUL.

If it was with Ron Paul, Ron Paul would AT LEAST win some primaries.

You call 50 people a tea party? The tea parties were IN THE HUNDREDS at each rally.

Nice try, no cigar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
LMAO. YOu've been had. The tea party started with ron paul supporters in 2007 and it spread and was then hijacked.

SANTORUM, was pro-choice before he became a pro-life advocate. Not that I care.

It's just funny how fucking stupid people are and don't even know their own movements history.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back