Super Tuesday Gut Check Time

Okay, look. You're an idiot and I'm going to COMPLETELY IGNORE YOU (and I suggest everyone else do the same for this thread) You are NOT going to deflect and change the subject on this thread to your liberal paranoia of religious freedom. So go stuff yourself and take a hike.
deflect what jackass? i asked you to justify your vote for Santorum seeing as how he has already said he is willing to violate the first amendment.

I have to justify myself to you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're just pissed I can vote today AND YOU CAN'T! Closed primaries are the greatest!

Back to having you on ignore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
good, i wouldnt vote in a GOP primary anyway. None of the candidates have provided any new ideas that can improve the country. they are simply a rehash of the dont tax these precious job creators and drill baby drill. maybe the GOP can come up with some original ideas for once.

Ron Paul is the Republican Party's crazy Uncle who really needs to be kept in the basement and only let out for parties, because the stupid stuff he says is so entertaining. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So this is about debating who is a conservative and who is not. How very leftist like tolerant of you to suggest that because you disagree with a man, he should be put in the basement. And this, is why the neocons and the commies are really one in the same. they have that fascist mentality.

Anyway, just pointign out the hackery. :lol:

In OTHER WORDS, I'm right. YOU ARE A RON PAUL VOTER!

And I'm the leftist, given Ron Paul's foreign policy????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a hike. You can't vote today, anyway.

The little ankle biters coming into this thread all frustrated that they can't stop Super Tuesday voters from voting is hilarious.

You can feel the rage and frustration from here. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't give a shit who you vote for or anyone else. That's the whole point. People vote who they want. But, make no mistake about it, Santorum is NOT a conservative and his record speaks to that.

It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.

So this is about debating who is a conservative and who is not. How very leftist like tolerant of you to suggest that because you disagree with a man, he should be put in the basement. And this, is why the neocons and the commies are really one in the same. they have that fascist mentality.

Anyway, just pointign out the hackery. :lol:

And I'm the leftist, given Ron Paul's foreign policy????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The little ankle biters coming into this thread all frustrated that they can't stop Super Tuesday voters from voting is hilarious.

You can feel the rage and frustration from here. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't give a shit who you vote for or anyone else. That's the whole point. People vote who they want. But, make no mistake about it, Santorum is NOT a conservative and his record speaks to that.

Take a hike ankle biter.

Now Back to REAL PEOPLE WHO VOTE TODAY.

Unlike the liberals who's policy is vote early, vote often.

i really dont understand how any common sense person can vote for rick santorum.

I don't understand how many stupid people there are, who can't get it into their heads this thread is for people WHO VOTED TODAY.

Take a hike ankle biter.

In other words, you know Im right. So you aren't a conservative either. you're, like Ricky boy, a fucking poser. Did you get the Ricky hat and shirt for the occasion?

Take a hike ankle biter.

In other words, you know Im right. So you aren't a conservative either. you're, like Ricky boy, a fucking poser. Did you get the Ricky hat and shirt for the occasion?

In other words you are a frustrated Paulbot, who's angry you can't derail the thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any REAL Super Tuesday voters want to weigh in, or is all I'm going to have is these idiot newbies who only joined to clumsily "influence" the election and will be gone, the day after election day in November?

Is that a yes or no on the t-shirt and hat?

He's so lost the this one, he's reduced to trying to get the last word.

I didn't lost the this one. Whatever that is suppose to mean in Engrish.

I'm just entertaining myself and apparently you too. you should be grateful considering your thread isn't getting many hits.

So, about that Ricky Bobby hat and shirt....what colors do they come in?

Is that a yes or no on the t-shirt and hat?

He's so lost the this one, he's reduced to trying to get the last word.

I didn't lost the this one. Whatever that is suppose to mean in Engrish.

I'm just entertaining myself and apparently you too. you should be grateful considering your thread isn't getting many hits.

So, about that Ricky Bobby hat and shirt....what colors do they come in?

Guy's an idiot. Time to put on ignore.

That will really frustrate him. Not only will he not be able be derail the thread, he can't get the attention he seems to so desperately want from me.

Georgia, Ron Paul, the whole fam-damily!

So, you flushed your vote. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I take that back. Rand Paul is cool.

It's his "What Iranian Nuke?" Dad I don't want.

Here in Georgia Newt is going to pull about 50% so our votes really aren't going to matter.

As far as Iran goes, I think Benjy made it pretty clear last night that Israel is going to take care of the nuke thing, which is what exercising their sovereignty is all about. Funny thing, Ron Paul supports Israel's right to their own sovereignty, and doesn't want or expect them to play lap dog to Uncle Sam.

Georgia, Ron Paul, the whole fam-damily!

Here in Georgia Newt is going to pull about 50% so our votes really aren't going to matter.

As far as Iran goes, I think Benjy made it pretty clear last night that Israel is going to take care of the nuke thing, which is what exercising their sovereignty is all about. Funny thing, Ron Paul supports Israel's right to their own sovereignty, and doesn't want or expect them to play lap dog to Uncle Sam.

Yeah, I hear Newt is doing well in GA. Here in Ohio, I don't think he has a chance. It's between Santorum and Romney.

And as usual Romney is doing his usual dirty political ads.

Santorum would violate the constitution by bringing the Church into government. He has already stated that he doesnt believe in having a separation between the church and state.

Rick Santorum rejects absolute separation of church and state - Los Angeles Times
Santorum: Separation of Church and State Makes Me "Throw Up" - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

how can you vote for a guy like that?

Okay, what part of stupid do you guys not understand. THIS IS ABOUT WHO VOTED FOR WHOM IN WHAT SUPER TUESDAY STATE.

Not your stupid paranoia that the 1st Amendment will mean something again, and you fear that.

:cuckoo:
so the first amendment doesnt mean anything? :lol: good right wing logic.

so i ask you to justify your vote and you refuse. great, not wonder the right is so messed up. its the dumb and blind being led by the dumber and blinder
The first amendment means plenty, just not what you think it does.

Okay, what part of stupid do you guys not understand. THIS IS ABOUT WHO VOTED FOR WHOM IN WHAT SUPER TUESDAY STATE.

Not your stupid paranoia that the 1st Amendment will mean something again, and you fear that.

so i ask you to justify your vote and you refuse. great, not wonder the right is so messed up. its the dumb and blind being led by the dumber and blinder

Okay, look. You're an idiot and I'm going to COMPLETELY IGNORE YOU (and I suggest everyone else do the same for this thread) You are NOT going to deflect and change the subject on this thread to your liberal paranoia of religious freedom. So go stuff yourself and take a hike.
Me thinks he's stuck that syphon hose in his ear again.

Syphon is probably thinks the 'General Welfare' Clause in the Constitution means what it has become...:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I hear Newt is doing well in GA. Here in Ohio, I don't think he has a chance. It's between Santorum and Romney.

And as usual Romney is doing his usual dirty political ads.

In that case I hope Santorum pulls it off, there's nothing I would like to see more than a brokered convention...

ohhhh so youre all for Santorum violating the first amendment and using his religious views to as the basis for law? nice hypocrisy

Forum List

Back